+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,just thought I would introduce myself as we have decided after a big break, to TTC again. Very aprehensive but anyway, still have that longing for more children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome brookeme
    Look forward to chatting with you!

Wow Hopefulmum2b...your SIL sounds completely insensitive! Bad enough that she emailed you ultrasound pics and then wanted to show you later scan pics, but to then ask you for your clothes?! i don't even know what to say to that...it's so...rude.
    (I'm keeping everything crossed for your testing!!)

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina

I am with Tash, reckon FF has it wrong and you ovulated on day 16. Also would make your luteal phase a lot longer which is a good thing. If you o'ed on CD19 your luteal phase is 8 days which would be a little bit short and make it hard for a bub to implant.

Good work on the BDing, reckon you have covered all bases

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you all think it's too early to poas???? This charting stuff is really emotional and stressful! I haven't stressed over TTC ever before but now I am second guessing everything- added todays temp and FF says chanced are HIGH

Thanks everyone for you help and comments- I really appreciate it.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening girls

Hopeful... wow, i had forgotten i had even written that post. Feels like so long ago. Though im afraid to say i still feel exactly the same way. I think the longer it goes without getting a bfp the more bitter i get unfortunately

I do hope you get your much wanted bub soon

Brooke.. welcome aboard. I wish you all the luck in the world also

Jazz how are you going? Has the spotting turned in to anything more?

AJ.. how are you feeling? Any sign of af yet? Fingers crossed everything is back to normal soon

Martina.. if we are right you should be about 12 dpo if you did actually ovulate on day 16. I really wouldn't go by what ff is pinpointing as O day. I just looked at your chart again and its moved it later again. Would only be doing that because there were no temps the first half of the month to go by. If you don't get your bfp this month you will get a clearer indication of when your ovulating by charting temps for the whole month. If you are 12dpo then you could test now. Let us know how you go, i will keep everything crossed for you!

afm.. well... i saw my gyno yesterday. All my bloods came back clear and my hormone levels are good. Hubbys sample results were meant to be back the same day but of cos he didnt have them. He told me to call towards the end of next week to get them. Is he insane!!! Clearly has no idea of how a woman ttc feels and how anxious we are! Im really starting to worry that his results wont be good. Hopefully im just stressing over nothing as usual. I don't know if i could handle them coming back saying it will never work

He also booked me in for surgery to have my fibroid removed. Said i have to wait up to 6 months to get in.. add to that another 3 months for recovery, add them together and you get a bubbling mess aka me! The 8 months i have been trying feel like years without adding all that on top!

Ok i have written a novel so i will toddle off..

hope you all have a fantabulous weekend,

Tash xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tash, sorry you didn't get all your results. Try to hang in there, I hope you will get the results you are wanting and get them very soon.

Yeah my spotting turned into a light AF yesterday (which is now very heavy). I just wish that it didn't wait a week until it got here. Oh well there is not much I can do about that.

Martina I think that it might be ok to test if you want to, but get a reliable test one that is about to be able to pick it up early.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hi and welcome brookeme
    Look forward to chatting with you!

Wow Hopefulmum2b...your SIL sounds completely insensitive! Bad enough that she emailed you ultrasound pics and then wanted to show you later scan pics, but to then ask you for your clothes?! i don't even know what to say to that...it's so...rude.
    (I'm keeping everything crossed for your testing!!)

xx
    Morning beautiful ladies. I'm not going to say good because it's not. Well for me anyway. Guess who decided to rear her big, fat ugly head? Stupid AF! I can't believe that i'm surfing the crimson wave again. After doing OT this month, I was certain that we would have some very happy, long awaited news, but no. I'm totally gutted and can't stop crying. I don't know. I just want to crawl back into bad and never come out.

And AJ those words and pictures still haunt me. I don't know how much my MIL has told her about my struggles on having a bub, but you'd think that she would ask first before doing or saying something like that, right? Am I over reacting in feeling this way? And My sister made a baby cake on the request of DH for her and looking at it just drives that 6 inch blade so much more deeper. I know those comments from her do leave you speachless, but I dn't want to say anything to because my BIL has been through quite a bit these last few years and DH is very close to him. So makeing a huge fuss won't solve anything and may actually but me in the bad books with the in-laws. After all, this is their first grandchild.

Anyway, enough blubbering for me. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Send and to you for some BFP!

Much love,
    Hopefulmum2b xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies well im still awaiting on af she is 1 day late . had fs appointment yesterday n my annoying little cyst is still there from the iui last month n it hasn shrunk neither. so if af comes i have to be scanned on cd5 to see if its shrinking or if not have a little procedure where they draw out the fluid hmmm.iv done 1 hpt day before af n bfn so il wait a few more days n see then. as for this cycle i now have another drug free cycle no iuis or clomid or injections but we will give it our best shot naturally . feeling really frustrated at the moment as i feel like we kep hitting brick walls n getting nowhere sometimes i think all this intervention is making things worse. anyhow we will do what has to be done i know in my heart n my intuition that my baby is just around the corner. good luck girls bfps for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b - i am so AF turned up. it is beyond disappointing i know. i hope you catch the egg next month. your way

tasha74 - that news sucks! i am so sorry. i know nothing i say is really going to make you feel any better but...it will all be worth it in the end when you have your chubby little bubba in your arms. am thinking of you x

martina78 - for you! how did you go?

brookeme - welcome i hope your stay here is short

AFM - DH and i are back on the ttc train. we decided not to wait 1 cycle and will just see how it goes. am not holding out much hope for this month but there is always a chance i guess

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I did a test the other day and it was BFN ...BUT still no af and temps are nice n high.. af is only 1 day late. I did feel like it was coming but then nothing?... I will wait till wed-thu to test again cos I hate waste and get cross at myself when I poas like everyother day!!!!lol

Hi to eveyone- will do a more personal post later... must head off to work to serve the public's banking needs!!!!