+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tash thats is a beautiful story and i too believe things happen for a reason. my own mum died at a very young age and she was a very spiritual person and encouraged me to always be positive and never give up on things which is why we will try our very hardest to have our beautiful baby. my eldest daughter who just turned 20 last week is due to give birth to her baby boy and he is due 1 day before my mothers birthday which is 13th oct with all this activity going on around me i wouldn be surprised if the baby makes his appearance on her special day. and with me just coming through the fertile window i hope a conception has taken place right before a birth.well please keep us posted with any symptoms you may encounter as you go through this wonderful time im so happy for you and your family.

me 46 dp 39
    dd20 dd16 dd14
    7weeks 2ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tasha- That is a really nice story. Quite amazing!

WARNING: Whinge below.....
    Sorry ladies, you're probably all sick to death of me, and hoping I get UTD so I'll just shut up and join the due threads instead.
    I'm having a pretty hard time, so if you're having a lovely w'end, just skip over my post.

I just need to vent a little, coz I feel like I'm going bananas. So I'm at cd27, 17dpo, another bfn this morn, still lots of persistent pg symptoms. Got some pink discharge last night, then more this morning, now I'm bleeding lightly. I know this happened when I conceived DS#1, but I'm feeling so torn up.
    I don't want to be kidding myself into thinking I'm pg if I'm not, but I don't want to give up hope either. When having a healthy child is all I can think about, getting utd is consuming my mind. Now I have all the same symptoms as last time and then DH says that if I'm not pg, maybe my body is doing that coz I want it so bad. He meant no harm, , but how can I not want it so bad??
    So is this implantation or AF? With DS#1 i didn't POAS until 4 1/2wks and got a bfp.
    I just want to know if; I am in fact going completely nuts or am I pg? Aaaarghhhhhh
    I'm going to keep testing, bugger it, I just hope the bleeding eases off tomorrow instead of ramping up into full AF. I hate this, I'm driving myself mad thinking about it 24/7, but I can't stop....I don't want to give up hope.

Sorry for the rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me Again.....Whinge continued...

AF is knocking at my door, I'd like to tell her to bugger off, but I think I'm going to have to accept that she's here and let her in.

So yes, I have been going nuts.... I was pretty sure I was pg with all the symptoms so strong and identical to last time....so either its over, or more scarily....maybe it never was?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paula - I'm so sorry that AF has arrived. I don't think you are going bonkers but TTC can be an emotional rollercoaster at the best of times and when you add m/c or stillbirths to that than it's even more dramatic with the ups and downs. I don't have any advice but other than to be kind to yourself. I really hope that you get that BFP next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Tasha - Congratulations!! Sending you sticky vibes.

PA80 - AF is way more horrid when you are TTC

3PLUS1equals4s and jazz1910 - for you for this month.

That's as far back as I can see so to everyone else and for all of us.

AFM - DH is starting a new job in a month and I really need to lose weight so we are sort of thinking we will just let it happen. Try not to chart or anything and just see how we go. That's how we eventually fell with DS and how we fell in July so we'll see how we go. I'm not sure how well I'll stick to it though and may end up secretly charting and seduce DH on the crucial nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,
    Can't remember if I introduced myself in here, I think I did a little while ago. I'm Lydia, we had a M/C back in July, our 3rd baby. Now we're TTC again, this is the first cycle of trying since then, and i'm on CD20, about 6DPO, so i'll be testing next Monday. I'm quite nervous, I don't think it will take long for me to fall, as it only took 6 months for DD1, 2 months for DD2 and 4 months with our Angel baby.

PA80 - I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now, I hope you feel better soon. That suspense of not knowing can be horrible sometimes, hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lydia-Maree Good luck with your testing, I hope you get the result that you are wanting.

soexcited I hope you can relax and just see if it happens, but knowing what we are all like we can't help our selves, but try to resist the temptation to temp. I too could do with loosing some kilos but I can't do anything about it at the moment because I am having problems with my feet (hurts to walk etc on them), think I need physio (sp?) on them.

PA80 Sorry that AF decided to come. I think when we are wanting it as much as we do then everything that our bodies do we can interpret as being a sign that we might be UTD. Best of luck for next month.

tasha74 I know that you will be a little freaked until that 12 week scan comes back with a good result but try to relax and enjoy it. Sending lots of and sticky vibes your way.

That is as far back as I can see so to everyone else that I have missed.

AFM I am in the TWW and trying not to read too much out of things that my body is doing. I do have a couple of questions for you lovely ladies. Firstly : does anyone else experience spotting around the time that they are meant to be O'ing? because the last 3 (including this month) months I have had spotting either on the day of O or there abouts for a day or two. Second : does anyone know why most rides at luna park say that you are not allowed to ride them if you are pregnant... the reason I ask is because I have won two ticket to Luna Park Sydney this Monday and I really want to go but I am a little worried about it and I know that I am probably just being overly cautious about it but I can not test until the following week and I don't want to be doing anything that could hurt the bub (but I am probably not so I don't know why I am freaking so much).

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone well i would have to be the most vaugest person i know at the moment. today im on 7dpo which is cd21 im supposed to go and have a blood test done for my progesterone levels (which in the last 12months have all come back picture perfect, however today i totally forget to go and have it done i have never ever forgotten this before,and surprisingly also i have done everything backwards at work this week not sticking to my usual routine , well with all this absent mindness heres hoping im utd for then i will have some excuse of the baby brain we sometimes get in pregnancy. i just hope having my blood test tomorrow on cd22 it will still be ok a day out. i have no other symptoms to report but im doing things out of character . i could blame it on the clomid maybe as it was a super duper dose anyhow i have 3, 14 yr old girls singing kareoke in my lounge room with full microphones on singing all the abba hits as we speak thank god im through the fertile window well ladies heres to some more bfps.

JAZZ i think you and i must be almost on the same days keep me posted if you notice anything different this month, im trying not to obsess over every little twinge but i love reading others 2ww s .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Tash - Congrats again & the story you told sounds like it was meant to be.

Soexcited - Goodluck with the relaxed TTC approach. I need to lose some kilos as well but i find it hard when im ttc. I always worry that i will lose another one if i am pregnant again.. That sounds silly doesnt it as so many women excersise through pregnancy.. Goodluck with weight loss aswell.

Jazz - I cant help with the mid cycle spotting sorry but goodluck with your TWW.. Hopefully it doesnt drag to much for you..

3Plus1 - I think it should be okay to get your prostegene test 1 day out. Is this to check if you have ovulated & if it was a healthy ovulation? I use to get prostegene tested 7 days after O but i dont anymore as my Fertility clinic told me if im on the same dose of clomid then i dont need it tested anymore..

PA80 - for AF arriving for you. Hope you are doing something to try & take your mind off AF arriving.. this next cycle is it for you.

Lydia-Maree - Goodluck. Fingers crossed for a BFP very soon..

AFM - Im in the TWW.. Seems to just go on forever & ever..

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubbalove thanks for that info i think 1 day out should be ok. yes my fs checks my progesterone levels each cycle on day 21 just to see how high they are which is an indication of ovulation. they have always been excellent whether on fertility drugs or not and im not too worried about the levels i just worried coz it wasnt on the right day but im pretty sure it shouldn make a difference to the read. i also wanted to mention that i have had some awful nausea in the wee hrs of this morning before i actuallly got up but had gone away by the time i had to get up i felt so sick never has this happened to me ever. i also had a huge temp spike going triphasic which has never jumped that so high before my temps are always high after o but this was a noticable spike.to all the girls in the 2ww and everyone doing whatever there doing to have their baby heres some for everyone.