+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats tash!!!!!! Am so incredibly happy for you! I knew you get your BFP!!! This is such wonderful news...I am sending all the sticky dust in the world! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Tash.. Thats wonderful news expeacilly after 9 months.. Sending you heaps & heaps of Sticky, sticky vibes & as much morning sickness & pregnancy symtoms as possible..
    Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha - OMG!! A massive congratulations to you! I'm so excited and happy that you finally got your bfp!

Brynn - I hope time goes quickly for you...waiting sucks but I'm sure you will have a little something special that will make it all worth it!

Hope everyone else is well and we see some more bfp's in here soon!

AFM - I ended up cancelling my appointment with the gynaecologist because af stated and that was really the only reason I booked it! Mind you as soon as I cancelled af stopped! (lasted just over a day?!) So I guess I'm just treating it as a 'normal' period and seeing what happens in the next month. Not much more I can do

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Tash thats such fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!

i can totally relate to you on the worried front....im the same i feel thanks to my mc's i feel so detached from this pregnancy until the 12w is over...but even then i dont know how i will be....unfortunately having a mc has tainted us from the excitment other women would be feeling who've not yet experienced a loss!

Good luck and i hope this bub is a sticky one for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tash that is fantastic news, I told you that you would be pregnant before me. I am wishing you a quick sticky uneventful 9 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg tash thats so wonderful its about time , well you have now given me more hope as you and i are the longest runners in here so it must be my turn next . im on cd17 maybe 1or 2 dpo and feeling so good as dp n i have certainly covered alot of days this week lol my ovulation pains have subsided so i guess the clomid was just doing its job . so now im officially in the 2ww and its going to be along one. again tash wow finding out so soon is pretty exciting initself . what made you test , have you been having any symptoms as such or was it intuition im curious as every month i look n listen for every twinge or even something different . heres to a healthy sticky bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I have been in here almost as long as you guys, not that it is a competition or any thing.

Well DH has changed his tune, we went to bed the other night and he was the one trying to (I was hesitant because my parents were in the next room). Then tonight, I walk through the door and he asked if we are going to be dtd tonight. So hopefully with all of it we get a positive result this month, because as nice as you ladies are I want to move on to the pregnant thread. I am sick of the negatives every month and lord knows it is not from lack of trying. I know then say good things come to those that wait but I have waited long enough and I am starting to lose patience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Tasha! How exciting! Wishing you a very sticky and uneventful 9mths ahead May your belly become huge, and your tiredness overwhelm you! Good luck.

Jazz, 3+1, and anyone else who's been busy in the bedroom...wishing us all double-lined joy in the coming weeks!
    xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Retested this morning
    CD 26
    15 DPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls As i said before im trying not to get too excited. I think i will be petrified until that 12 week scan!

Paula.. so sorry your getting bfn's. I hope your blessed with a healthy bub very soon

Jazz.. don't ever give up hope. I really do hope you get your bfp very soon, you deserve it. Well everybody in here deserves them!

Jac.. so glad af arrived for you. It took around 6 months for my cycle to settle back to kind of normal.

TSG.. i totally understand what you mean. I had always taken my pregnancies for granted. It is so sad we can't do that anymore and that we have to spend each day worrying about it.

3plus1.. I didn't have any symptoms to warrant me testing early. Theres a very wierd story behind it all. I always wear a gold cross around my neck. Im not overly religious, its just something i choose to wear. Anyway when i lost bubs at xmas i took it off. I lost the faith i had and figured it hadn't helped me so threw it in the jewellery box. For some reason this month when af arrived i decided to put it back on again. On Thursday we were off to a funeral as dp's aunty had passed away the week before from cancer. She was a very spiritual person and part of me wondered if in some way she would leave us with a precious gift. I hadn't even planned on testing but that morning i woke up and something told me to do it so i did and there were the 2 most beautiful lines! Might all sound a bit strange but i had pretty much given up all hope of it happening any other way if that makes sense!

Hope everybody has a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing more bfps very soon!

Tash x