+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post

afm im currently on cd14 and as we speak im o tmi but the reason i mention this is im having huge crampy o pains on one side and as iv already visited fs last week thinking i was o early ( which i wasnt ) i had 2 equally good sized follies on 1 side and 1 on the other and i am on double my normal dose of clomid so im hoing that the pain im feeling is o pain from more than 1 eggy this time . clomid can work in a way that o is painful so heres to a successful month i catching that egg or eggs. fs recommended dtd on cd13 , 14, 16, but iv added in 12 as well and prob fit cd15 in to if i can stay awake lol. to all the new girls we are a great positive bunch of girls who either have or havent had kids but are all experiencing some kind of pregnancy loss which is why we find ourselves in here. i do hope your stays are short as it does get frustrating each month with the bfns , lord knows how i feel each month i have been here since feb . so feel free to vent we are all ears and good luck with ttc we are here to hear.

me 46 dp 39
    dd20 dd16 dd14
    Hi 3 Plus - Sounds like clomid is doing its job!! Fingers crossed all that bding catches the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Brynn-I have POAS twice, both BFN's, but I know it was too early. Its so hard now that I know what it feels like to be pg, I am reading all the signs really early this time. I'm sure I am pg, and felt different nearly two weeks ago when I'm sure it occured. But I'm still lacking that BFP.
    Its so funny, I mentioned it to my mate, and she goes "I thought you might be", and mentioned that I might be to my boss today (as I work in a vet clinic & have to be super careful when pg around the anaesthetics, x-ray, chemicals, lifting heavy dogs etc) and she says "I knew it nearly two weeks ago, intuition I guess", as I saw her the night I got shocking nausea when I think it happened & even then she said "Oh you're probably pg" Far out! So DH, my mate, and my boss are all convinced....really need that BFP! I feel so silly! So I'm 12 dpo, cd22, expecting about a 25 day cycle. Bugger it I'm going to test again in the morning! Its driving me nuts. Sorry for the long winded answer- Tomorrow.
    Jaxm- Good luck with the doc tomorrow, I hope it is gentler than expected. I also wanted to say please be gentle on yourself...you've only had 12 days to get used to the idea, you're probably still in shock. Hormones for me have a huge impact on my emotions, so give yourself time, don't worry about how you should grieve or for how long, just let it happen- its a rollercoaster. My OB said something interesting after I'd given birth to my sleeping son; if you use anti-d's straight after an event like this, you may end up burying the grief instead of living it, and it will only rear its head uglier down the track, when people are no longer giving you the understanding you get initially. But for some, it may be necessary. If you're getting out of bed in the morning, and can begin to function somewhat normally sometime after, then you're doing well.
    Hi Paula - sorry for the BFN today. You have lots of preg symptoms. Maybe you are just one of those ladies who doesn't get a positive until later. I really hope you get that BFP on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbalove83 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

[FONT=Papyrus]Is it okay if I join in this thread also?
    Hi bubbalove - sorry to meet you in here. I hope that the 10.10.10 is a fantastic date for you!! I was writing tasks for colleagues at work today and kept setting the end dates for people as the 10.10.10 for no other reason than it amused me.

Quote Originally Posted by jacinta53 View Post
    AFM - its three weeks after d& c - we've been bding like mad (sorry tmi) and I'm hoping that something happens but I have no idea when I will/have ovulated so I suppose we just keep bding for the next few weeks. dh is very happy!!

Good luck everyone.
    Jacinta
    Hi Jacinta - hope all that bding brings you a lovely BFP! The upside of getting UTD straight after a M/C is you get to have a dating scan!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxM View Post
    Hi Ladies! How are you all doing this pm?

Well, I waited for 2 hours at the Drs to be told that the MC was not a Partial Molar (phew) but that because I am a recently diagnosed cealiac maybe I should wait 10 months before TTC again? Apparently he has no info to back up that idea except he says it seems like a good idea. He also could not help me re my headaches, bloating, back pain, irritability and sadness - he suggested I see my GP. Am seeing GP at 14h00 today and will have a good cry and chat then and see what he says!
    Hi JaxM - good news that it wasn't a partial molar!! I think your dr. sounds like an idiot. 10 months seems likely a really odd amount of time to wait, not 6 or 12. I hope your GP was more helpful. Could the headaches, bloating and irritability be associated with the coeliacs? I believe there is a coeliacs society - would they be able to offer any advice? I really hope your GP was able to help you this afternoon. I agree with Paula that anti-d's aren't always helpful. You've been through a tough time and your DH is away. It's normal to be sad, upset, angry ......... anyone who tells you different is full of it. Be easy on yourself. Maybe when DH comes home you can get some you time and go and have a massage or see a movie ... anything just for you.

Hi Jaz - Is it possible that DH isn't ready to try again and is making excuses not to DTD? If not than perhaps, dress ups? role plays? chocolate sauce? Anything to change the menu? I hope you find something that works for you and DH

Hi Tasha 74, so excited and anyone else I have missed- hope you all had a good day.

AFM - my HCG came back at 28!!! I am very happy that it has dropped so fast. My Ob told me when he called that he had consulted with a colleague who confirmed we should wait 6 months before TTC. We had a quick chat and I think his formal professional opinion is to wait but I got the impression that he thinks waiting 2 cycles is enough. He said we could talk more at my 6 week check. That is 4 weeks away though and I wanted to TTC before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

PA keep testing, the fat lady hasn't sung yet!

bubbalove I've pretty much been trying for another baby since the start of the year also. I know it's gonna happen sooner or later...SOONER would be good! 10/10/10 defintely sounds like a great date!

soexited sorry about AF. It's hard when you secretly have your hopes up.

Jacinta fingers crossed something comes of your BDing! DP had to talk ME into it last night...talk about role reversal!

Jax great news the MC wasn't a Partial Molar, but 10 months?! I agree with others, it seems an odd and lengthy amount of time to wait just because "it seems like a good idea". I'd be getting a 2nd opinion too.

jazz my DP has given up the "i'm tired" thing. He realised it didn't actually get him anywhere coz I still dragged him to bed if it was one of our days to DTD! I mean come on...what's 10 mins?!

Brynn that's great your HCG has dropped quickly. As far as waiting to TTC, I guess all the doctors can do is offer their opinion and then it's really up to us whether we take it on board.

Hi to everyone i haven't done personals to.

AFM- CD14. Have put in a marathon effort with BDing this cycle! Actually, DP seems to have a new attitude! Last night I told him we could have the night off (big of me! LOL) and he was the one who talked me into it because, "we have to...we want this little baby"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls

Jazz.. sorry to hear dh is being difficult. I hope you sort him out and get him back on board lol

PA.. sorry for the bfn's.. don't give up hope yet!

3plus1... fingers crossed those follicles behave and give you a beautiful bubba!

bubbalove and so excited.. welcome to the thread, i hope your stay here is short lived

Brynn... yayy glad ur hcg levels are dropping, fantastic news. Hopefully can get back to ttc sooner than 6 months

JaxM... so glad it wasn't a molar.. hope you get a bfp soon

Jacinta.. hope you caught that egg

Aj.. lol at dh talking you in to it.. you sound like how i feel some months, fingers crossed the efforts pay off!

Hi Kazzy and anybody else i missed.. theres so many ppl in here now

well afm... 9 or 10dpo... wasnt planning on testing till next week but of cos i couldnt wait and this morning thought what the hell.. got out a good old internet cheapie and off i went. Really wasnt expecting much for 2 reasons.. one its so early and two didnt expect much from an internet cheapie.

Well low and behold !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Just went out and brought some first response and once again got a

I still dont believe it!! 9 long months and finally got a date for my surgery and bfp! To be honest i am totally petrified! I never thought i would be scared to be pregnant but i guess a loss does that to us. I am scared that now i cant have the surgery to remove the fibroid so im hoping and praying it doesnt cause any problems.

Sorry ladies but you are all going to be stuck with me for a while yet! I find this thread so comforting and it has been my rock for the past 9 months. I think i will be sticking around until i get over the fear stage!

Hope everybody is well

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Tash that's wonderful xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS TASH!!!!!

hey we'd love to have you over at the pregnant thread when you're ready. It's been a great thread for helping each other through those early nervous months.

anyway yay so excited for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo. Congratulations Tasha!! for getting a BFP at only 9 or 10 DPO. That is such fantastic news. No dramas about sticking around here - I am not even TTC but I am not moving - sorry stuck with me here too.

AJ - I hope all that bding pays off!! Would be lovely to have some more BFPs in here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaci - where are you? How did the drs appt. go today? I hope you got some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tash!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    OMG that's just WONDERFUL!!!!! I'm so so happy for you!!!!!

xx Tracy

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls.. your all the best!

I don't think it has sunk in yet! Trying not to get my hopes up too much in case.. well.. you know..

Been getting cramping the past few days as though af is coming. Hoping its all normal

Would be fantastic to see some more bfp's this month.. i need somebody to stress with me lol

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tasha CONGRATS!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!