+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls iv only been awol for a couple a days n its a busy busy thread.

tash i think you n i might just be the longest n im with you on the kids growing up so fast . my eldest daughter just turned 20 god that makes me feel so old. i really hope your bfp is this month as you n myself have had too many visits from af i reckon its our month darl.

afm im currently on cd14 and as we speak im o tmi but the reason i mention this is im having huge crampy o pains on one side and as iv already visited fs last week thinking i was o early ( which i wasnt ) i had 2 equally good sized follies on 1 side and 1 on the other and i am on double my normal dose of clomid so im hoing that the pain im feeling is o pain from more than 1 eggy this time . clomid can work in a way that o is painful so heres to a successful month i catching that egg or eggs. fs recommended dtd on cd13 , 14, 16, but iv added in 12 as well and prob fit cd15 in to if i can stay awake lol. to all the new girls we are a great positive bunch of girls who either have or havent had kids but are all experiencing some kind of pregnancy loss which is why we find ourselves in here. i do hope your stays are short as it does get frustrating each month with the bfns , lord knows how i feel each month i have been here since feb . so feel free to vent we are all ears and good luck with ttc we are here to hear.

me 46 dp 39
    dd20 dd16 dd14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies
    Jazz1910- I have generally found the maybe baby to be very good, I find it really easy to predict O about two days before it occurs. I became pg with my 1st using it, and am using it again now. The only thing is I can't remember what it did when I was pg last time, and I'm itching to know if I'm UTD now! I never tested early last time, I actually waited until I was 5 1/2 wks pg to test as I was so over the disppointment each month, and didn't want the bad news, which turned out to be good news.
    Brynn-I have POAS twice, both BFN's, but I know it was too early. Its so hard now that I know what it feels like to be pg, I am reading all the signs really early this time. I'm sure I am pg, and felt different nearly two weeks ago when I'm sure it occured. But I'm still lacking that BFP.
    Its so funny, I mentioned it to my mate, and she goes "I thought you might be", and mentioned that I might be to my boss today (as I work in a vet clinic & have to be super careful when pg around the anaesthetics, x-ray, chemicals, lifting heavy dogs etc) and she says "I knew it nearly two weeks ago, intuition I guess", as I saw her the night I got shocking nausea when I think it happened & even then she said "Oh you're probably pg" Far out! So DH, my mate, and my boss are all convinced....really need that BFP! I feel so silly! So I'm 12 dpo, cd22, expecting about a 25 day cycle. Bugger it I'm going to test again in the morning! Its driving me nuts. Sorry for the long winded answer- Tomorrow.
    Jaxm- Good luck with the doc tomorrow, I hope it is gentler than expected. I also wanted to say please be gentle on yourself...you've only had 12 days to get used to the idea, you're probably still in shock. Hormones for me have a huge impact on my emotions, so give yourself time, don't worry about how you should grieve or for how long, just let it happen- its a rollercoaster. My OB said something interesting after I'd given birth to my sleeping son; if you use anti-d's straight after an event like this, you may end up burying the grief instead of living it, and it will only rear its head uglier down the track, when people are no longer giving you the understanding you get initially. But for some, it may be necessary. If you're getting out of bed in the morning, and can begin to function somewhat normally sometime after, then you're doing well.
    Soexcited- So sorry to hear of your loss Take good care of yourself.

Hi to everyone else
    Good luck BD'ing for all who are TTC, hope you catch that eggy train!

AFM- I'm going to try to pretend I'm not constantly wondering if I'm UTD...and hoping tomorrow morning brings me good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paula - how did your testing go? Hope you got your positive! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Is it okay if I join in this thread also?

I had a m/c in Mar this year at 9 weeks & have been trying to conceive since the m/c.
    We got our first BFP after 2 Years of TTC & I am now onto the 7th cycle of TTC after the m/c. So im scared that we are going to be in for the long run again.
    We have Been seeing an FS since our 3rd cycle after the m/c & I’m on Clomid & doing ovulation Induction cycles then we move onto IUI in November if we still do not have a BFP..

I trigger myself tonight & will be O'ing on the 24th apparently. So ill be testing on the 10.10.10.. (Sounds like a good date to me)

Looking forward to getting to know you all & hopefully everyone here doesn’t have to TTC to much longer…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha74- for a bfp this month then. Hope it happens for you. To have to wait that long seems so unfair.

JaxM - read a post you left on the stillborn site about the indian legend - what a beautiful story and post to leave. I'm with you on naughty 3 year olds. Mine has worked out how to get on the roof of our carport and won't get down!!

So excited - we started trying straight away too - bad luck about the bfn - at least with 3 week cycles its not so long to wait to test! (you've got to find a silver lining, right??)

3 plus1 - My eldest is 20 too - does time fly or what!! I read a post you wrote a while back about how our bodies play tricks on us. I understand completely. I am finding every little twings and thinking perhaps that's a pg sign.

AFM - its three weeks after d& c - we've been bding like mad (sorry tmi) and I'm hoping that something happens but I have no idea when I will/have ovulated so I suppose we just keep bding for the next few weeks. dh is very happy!!

Good luck everyone.
    Jacinta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! How are you all doing this pm?

Welcome BubbaLove, hope you aren't here long.

Thanks Jacinta I good fiend sent it to me on the week end when I mailed her to say I was struggling with DH gone. I loved it too!

Well, I waited for 2 hours at the Drs to be told that the MC was not a Partial Molar (phew) but that because I am a recently diagnosed cealiac maybe I should wait 10 months before TTC again? Apparently he has no info to back up that idea except he says it seems like a good idea. He also could not help me re my headaches, bloating, back pain, irritability and sadness - he suggested I see my GP. Am seeing GP at 14h00 today and will have a good cry and chat then and see what he says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha74 I really hope that you get your BFP this month so you don't have to wait so long to start trying again. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Brynn You are meant to start on day 8 we started on day 11 I am not due to O until the weekend. I hope you have got the call you are waiting on and that it was good news.

JaxM Glad it was not a Molar I don't understand why doctors tell us to wait but have no real reason behind it.

soexcited Sorry for your loss, feel free to join us until you have caught the egg. You are so lucky to have a shorter cycle, mine seems to get longer and longer

3PLUS1equals4s best of luck with your trying this month. Hopefully the pain you are feeling is you o'ing and the days that you have been told to dtd on will work out for you.

PA80 Have you tested yet? I hope you got you BFP that we all want so badly.

bubbalove83 Sorry you find your self here. You will find that a few of us are in the same boat (taking a while to fall pregnant). Feel free to talk, vent or what ever in here. The ladies in here are very supportive.

jacinta53 best of luck with the bding marathon, when do you think that you might test?

AFM I am currently on day 15 and I am having trouble keeping my DH wanting to DTD Yes I know that we have pretty much lost the pretense of it and we know it is just for trying to get UTD at this point but still. He keeps saying he is I feel like saying what and I am not. Oh well vent over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxM View Post
    Well, I waited for 2 hours at the Drs to be told that the MC was not a Partial Molar (phew) but that because I am a recently diagnosed cealiac maybe I should wait 10 months before TTC again? Apparently he has no info to back up that idea except he says it seems like a good idea. He also could not help me re my headaches, bloating, back pain, irritability and sadness - he suggested I see my GP. Am seeing GP at 14h00 today and will have a good cry and chat then and see what he says!
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Im sorry for your loss.
    I would definetly be getting a 2nd opinion. 10 months seems like such a long time. Hopefully you get a better answer from you GP & its not long until you can TTC again..

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    bubbalove83 Sorry you find your self here. You will find that a few of us are in the same boat (taking a while to fall pregnant). Feel free to talk, vent or what ever in here. The ladies in here are very supportive.
    AFM I am currently on day 15 and I am having trouble keeping my DH wanting to DTD Yes I know that we have pretty much lost the pretense of it and we know it is just for trying to get UTD at this point but still. He keeps saying he is I feel like saying what and I am not. Oh well vent over.
    Thank you also for the welcome.
    I have that problem with my DH as well with DTD expecially as we get told to bed on certain days... So there is so much pressure. Hopefully you get some action tonight..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah thanks bubbalove that would be good but I don't think it will happen, my parents are coming to stay tonight. (and he has gone to bed with a headache at the moment)
    Last edited by jazz1910; 22-09-2010 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Welcome Bubbalove.

I POAS again this morning...........
    Planning to retest Saturday, will be cd 26 / 15 dpo. I hate this waiting

Sorry feeling too flat for personals