+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JaxM- Thx for your thoughts, and without being rude, I hope I'm not here TTC for too long also! And hope the same for all of you gals.
    Yeah, I have lost a fair bit of faith in doctors, and although I'm not angry at her, I never want to see her again. I believe my boy didn't have to die, and could have been saved if A) the sonographer stopped big-noting himself and took some notice while doing my scan two weeks earlier, B) my doctor had taken a bit more notice of my increasing BP and my concerns a week before he died. It just sucks that he had to die for me to find out I was in the wrong hands. But hopefully now I wont be pushed around and blown off, and will get a dr who gives a .......
    The seasaw is totally normal, I'm sure we've all been through that, it goes up & down severly in the beginning, then the bumps begin to slowly smooth out a little. Give yourself and your mind time to get used to the shock. Take good care of yourself, and enjoy those wines Its early days for you & your DH, and must be extra hard with him having to be away at this time.

AJ- you crack me up! I hope all that BDing lands you UTD with a BFP in the coming weeks!

Anyone else using maybe baby?
    I used it when we conceived DS#1, and find it easy to predict O, but not sure how it reacts when early pg??? I'm pretty sure I O cd10, (a bit earlier than predicted) and think I may be UTD but not sure...too early to test. I'm now cd20, and expect it to be about a 25-27day cycle, and had some ferns appear yesterday, and heaps today....so now I don't know...am I UTD / about to get AF early (doubt it) or am I O now? Would it fern up if I am Pg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls

wow its been super busy in here!

Lisa... good to see you back in here, ive actually been keeping an eye on the having to wait to concieve thread and following your progess. Congrats on the weight loss and also on your efforts today with the walk. What an inspirational person you are

Andi... congrats on the bfp! About time we got one in here.. they seem to be few and far between unfortunately!

Welcome to all the new girls So sorry for your losses. I hope your stay here is short unlike mine!

PA... As i mentioned earlier i have been keeping an eye on the other thread. Atm im not having to wait to ttc but have surgery coming up in the next few months so thinking at the rate im going i may have to join that thread myself if i dont get a bfp beforehand.I have been following your story and you really are an inspiring person. The strength you show is absoloutely amazing. You have been through so much and i hope you are blessed with a healthy pregnancy very soon. Im sure little Austin will be looking down on you and keeping you safe

Aj... good work with dh! Its good when they are keen and not stressing about it. Hopefully you caught that eggy train I had my dh on board every day thru the fertile ones this month. He actually amazed me by saying.. what day do you 'o'.. shouldnt we save it? lol my jaw almost hit the ground. He is normally very reserved and doesnt seem too interested. Could of knocked me over with a feather. Then he got me stressing about whether doing it everyday will lower our chances.. blah its all too hard!

afm... not much happening, really hating the 2ww with a passion as always! My eldest is graduating from year 12 on Friday! Omg its sooo heartbreaking! Seems like yesterday she was running around with a head full of ringlets and totally innocent. I suddenly feel really old lol

Yuck Monday tomorrow.. oh how i love heading off to work for another week... NOT!!!

Hope you all have a good week.. Hi to anybody i missed

Tash xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i tested over a week ago and go BFN's...AF then arrived to confirm everything.

Have been feeling really down so haven't been on much.

Will be back soon to do personals.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kazzy so sorry af arrived, it's such a rotten feeling

well the hospital called and my surgery is booked for the 15th oct. If I don't get a bfp this month it means I can't try till next year. So unhappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    KazzyC Sorry to hear that you got a and that AF turned up. I hope next moth is your month.

Tasha74 Oh my goodness, I know how you feel. I was asked today how old my youngest brother was and I just realized that he is 19 going on 20 that can not be right I am sure it was only a few years ago that Mum and Dad brought him home. How much longer have you got on your TWW to go???

PA80 So sorry that you find your self in here, I hope that that your say is a short one. It is very hard when you can not have complete faith in your doctor. I hope that you find a doctor that you can trust. I was looking at getting the Maybe baby but I was not sure if it would work right or not so I haven't yet. Do you have any problems with it???

AJGirl08 Wow you have trained your DH well . I wish I could get my DH that well trained. It is good that you are having fun and it is not just about try to get UTD. I hope that with all your BD you get your very soon.

JaxM Yes at some point your desire will overtake the fear, I don't think that the fear will every go away (well it will not for me any way).

hales83 Sorry for your loss. I just hope that your next bub sticks better for you. Was this your first loss? If not I find it odd that they would not do an early scan for you.

Jaci84 congrats on the one time you want AF, I hope that her stay is short and also that she doesn't come back for a long time.

AFM We have just started TTC again. it is a bit late to try the sperm meets egg plan this month but if I have to try again next month that is what we are going to do.

Hi to anyone else that i might have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz I'm sorry AF showed up. This whole TTC process is even harder when you feel down...I hope you start to feel a little lighter soon.

jazz good to hear from you! We tried 'Sperm meets Egg' one month...nearly killed us! It kinda says something about the state of our sex life at the mo!

tash I have absolutely everything crossed for you that it's a BFP this month (well...I'll have to uncross my legs for a little bit later on, but don't worry, they'll be back firmly crossed within about 10 mins I reckon)! The prospect of putting off TTC till next year must be VERY hard to face, to say the least!

Hi everyone! Hope Monday looming isn't TOO gloomy a prospect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 - Sorry if I missed but when are you going to test? I really hope it's a BFP for you this month. I haven't used the maybe baby but I know from reading the TTC threads that those ladies are pretty knowledgeable - have you tried posting there?

Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hey girls
    afm... not much happening, really hating the 2ww with a passion as always! My eldest is graduating from year 12 on Friday! Omg its sooo heartbreaking! Seems like yesterday she was running around with a head full of ringlets and totally innocent. I suddenly feel really old lol
    Hi Tash - wow finishing year 12 - such a milestone!! My eldest starts pre-school next year and I feel so sad already. Where has my baby gone

When can you test? I really hope you get your BFP this month? If you do, can you just cancel the surgery until after the bub is born?

Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Well i tested over a week ago and go BFN's...AF then arrived to confirm everything.

Have been feeling really down so haven't been on much.

Will be back soon to do personals.

X
    Hi Kazzy C - sorry to hear AF arrived - hopefully the last time for 9+ months

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    [.

AFM We have just started TTC again. it is a bit late to try the sperm meets egg plan this month but if I have to try again next month that is what we are going to do..
    Hi Jazz1910 - Hope you get your BFP this month. How far out from O are you supposed to start the sperm meets egg plan?

[QUOTE=AJGirl08;5151594]Kaz

Hi AJGirl - I don't think we could do the sperm meets egg plan either!! I only know the basics but any more than every 2 night for 10 days is just too much. Plus my two kids have a habit of coming in to sleep with DH and I - kind of limits the options, especially when we have family staying. Hope you're doing well this week.

JaxM - How's this week going for you? I hope things are speeding by with DH away.

Jaci - congrats on AF!!! Fantastic that you know where you are at!!! Are you back on the TTC train this cycle?

AFM - I think I am getting back on track with my cycle after the D&C 2 weeks ago. No more spotting, some CM. I am waiting for a PC from my ob to let me know my blood tests result from this morning. But it's past 5 so he's probably not going to call now till tomorrow. Oh well.

Hi to anyone i have missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hales83 View Post
    Hi girls, can I join?

Firstly I'm so sorry for your losses

I found out I had a missed m/c at my 12 week scan. Bub measured at about 8wks. DH and I were devastated, but deep down I knew something wasn't right. The frustrating thing is that I asked my GP for an early scan but he didn't think it was necessary.

I then found out it was a partial molar pg. I had a few blood tests to make sure my levels were coming down and within 2 months they were completely negative, and we got the all clear to start TTC again

AF has just packed her bags so we can start BDing again. This is cycle #2 TTC after my missed m/c.

I hope everyone gets their BFP's really soon!! and I look forward to getting to know you all

Hi Hales - sorry missed you in my post. Thanks for your response to my partial molar question. Congrats on getting the go ahead to TTC and for AF finishing!!! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this month and a strong sticky bub.

Jacinta53 - how are things going with you? Does your ob want you to wait before TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Warning whinge ahead!

Hi Girls! Thanks so much for all the responses.
    PA08 - I have never had any success with the maybe baby so cant help you there, sorry...

Brynn thanks for the shout out... News re me to follow. Glad your cycle seems to be getting back on track. It has been 12 days since my D&C and I think the spotting may be stopping today or tomorrow.

AJ - I agree, the sperm meets egg plan is hard to do with kids. I tried it once and it nearly killed us, i was finished!

Kaz and Jac - happy egg catching this month.

Its been a hard week so far. I did not quite realise how much I rely on DH to help out and provide a bit of a distraction in the evenings. Both kids are also sick and DS is being IMPOSSIBLE! He absolutely refuses to listen to me. Today he walked across my newly mopped floor after I asked him not to. So i mopped it again later and he did it once more. I warned that if he did it again he would be going to bed tonight without bunny. Now I have a wailing 3 year old who is refusing to sleep without his bunny. What do I do? Was I too hard on him? But he refuses to listen, takes chances etc. Hopefully he eventually goes to sleep out of sheer exhaustion and learns a lesson(I can hope cant I?).

Tomorrow I am seeing the Dr for a check up and to find out what was wrong with the baby, if it was a partial molar or not. Not in the mood to be poked and probed again - big sigh! Not in the mood for bad news with DH so far away. I also want to chat to Dr about the fact that I am a celiac (recently diagnosed about 4 months ago) and whether that caused the MC. I actually had a friend tell me today that it was probably the reason. Never mind the fact that I had two very normal and healthy PGs as an undiagnosed celiac and have been gluten free for 4 months now. My usual Dr (different to the one I am seeing tomorrow) also said it would be fine to TTC. I feel like she was telling me this was my fault. Is that unfair of me? Is it the hormones. Its hard to figure out whats hormones, whats grief and whats depression. So many people are telling me to get antidepressants as well? its only been 12 days...

Other than that, things here are peachy:-) Sorry I am not very positive or happy right now, I am sure you understand.
    Last edited by JaxM; 21-09-2010 at 19:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I was wondering if I could join you in this thread?

to everyone as I know the stress and fear of TTC after a miscarriage.

I had a miscarriage at the end of month. I found out I was pregnant and then the next day I started bleeding

DH and I decided we wouldn't wait and we would start trying again straight away. TBH I wasn't really expecting it to happen straight away but there was that part deep down inside that secretly hoped it would happen.

I just started getting AF again tonight (I get it like every 3 weeks which is good an bad at the same time) and it sent me into tears I know it's because the emotional pain of the m/c is still so raw but I just want another baby already