+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hi indah

I'm sorry the circumstances are what they are but we're a merry old bunch *cough* erm...some of us "older" than others ...and are certainly here to offer whatever support you might need.
    Just be warned it's been a while since the last BFP so it may turn into a good old wrestling match for a spot on the next eggy train! (so wish you could all see the images in my head!!!)
    Fingers crossed O isn't too far away for you.
    Aj you crack me up. Now you've put a funny mental image in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by carlylee View Post
    I all while I am not ttc atm i just wanted to say i am so glad for this site, i am at the moment sitting here with a missed misscarriage litlle tic tac being 6wks and 6days and not sure what to expect. It ios devesdtaing to say the least and i hope this is not terrible to say but i look forward to the day i ttc again. I feel pregnant with this baby straight away and my 2 successful pregnancies took 1 year each. I hope when i am ready i dont have to wait that long. JUst thought i'd share my story with people who understand
    Oh hun, i'm so sorry for you loss. It is totally devastatng, but you're in the right place. We've all been down that road a few times so we know how you are feeling. You won't have to wait too long. you never know, your BFP could be just around the corner. And always remember that we are here to support one another, so you let it all out till you fell better. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by TSG2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

i just realised i never shared my news with you all in this thread...Im pregnant...no AF after d&c...fell pretty quickly which i kinda had an incling i would so due in May.

Not getting overly excited with my track record...

anyways wanted to share and also bring a truck loadof sticky baby dust to you all
    xxx
    Wow TGS! Congrats Hun. That's great news. Think positive. I have everything crossed for you for a sticky bub and a very happy and safe 9 months ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hello ladies well its been a very sad day for me af turned up today 1 day late with not my usual premenstral symptoms and i actually thought we did it this month everything was pointing in the right direction , high temps till today no pains sore boobs a bit nauseaus . i really hate how our bodies trick us especially when i no my body very well and then to do this just makes ttc even harder. im feeling very emotional n very drained as this was our month of relaxing n not trying too hard and enjoying everything else. it was also a month of no fertility drugs n it would of been so exciting if we did it on our own , so now its back to square one yet again , have to go to fs on thurs to see if my cyst has gone or at least shrunk alot more than last month if so im hoping we can start straight back on the clomid as thats how i fell pregnant back in dec. anyhow i dont want to be doom n gloom af is enough on her own for that but welcome to the new ladies iv been in here since feb and im standing in line with the other girls for a bfp real soon i hope everyone is doing ok il snap out of it by tomorrow day 1 of my cycle is always the hardest one for me coz its the day i tested as well i did 1 test yesterday bfn then another one today bfn then af showed up this afternoon so sorry if im a little down in the dumps i just wish i could look into a crystal ball lol good luck everyone .
    Aww 3+1=4. Sorry about stupid AF turning up. i know how you feel. I've just felt the same way this month, sweetie. I had the sore ( . )( . ) and sensitive nip nips, was peeing like a race horse and had the cramping as well and was certain that I was UTD, but it was too early to test and when I did, got a . Was completely devastated. But i'm sure your BFP is coming your way very soon. I'm sending you truck loads of and you way. xx

Had my appointment with the doc today. Didn't turn out the way I thought it would. Found out that I can't go see a FS because of my weight. She said that the FS won't even touch me until I get my BMI down to 32. But she has ordered me to do a Hysterosalpingocontrastsonography (HyCoSy) to check to see how my tubes are and a Anti-Mullerian Hormone BT. Will do the BT tomorrow but the HyCoSy will have to wait till be get back from our holidays because it has to be performed in the first 10 days of your cycle, and DH has the car all week for work so no way of getting there. Am very disappointed about the whole FS thing, but then again, like I said to DH, I brought it on myself.

Hi to anyone I may have missed. Hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow.

Much love,

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum - am sorry that you appointment didn't go as you would have hoped. That is sucky news about the FS! How do you mean you brought it on yourself? Could your DH not drop you there on the way to work? Or you drive him to work, have the car for the day and then pick him up?

Hope you are feeling a little better today/..x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum- you sound very sad thought you might need a .xx
    Last edited by moosmum2; 09-09-2010 at 19:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOPEFUL thanku for your kind words it means alot when people understand what your going through. this cycle has been exceptionally trying for me because of my age i feel im running out of time and every month that is a bust gives me less time in my chances of conceiving. i no im very grateful to have 3 beautiful healthy daughters who are now teens but im so sure about doing this one more time i can almost feel it again. i also no im closer than some ladies at least i no i can conceive but it doesn take the disappointment away from wanting your dream. it has also been a huge strain on my relationship you literally go through blood sweat n tears. well girls lets hope september brings us some good vibes n luck just needed to vent still feeling pretty low n sad hope everyone is ok .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies i hope you don't mind me crashing your thread.

I had a d&c on Monday at 9 weeks. I had a blighted ovum that was picked up at a scan at 7+5. I opted to wait and check that it was definitely a blighted ovum but as my hcg levels were rising and I had MS I opted for the D&C to try and get the M/C done so DH and I could move on ( sorry, not the right words there but I am sure you all understand what I mean - really hard to try and process a M/C when you still have M/S). My Ob said to wait for 2 cycles but when I queried that he backed down to between 1 and 2 cycles. Can I ask if you ladies have been told it is ok to try earlier? I have read back through a little of your thread and like some of you I am trying for my children to be as close as possible. My eldest 2 are 20 months but the smallest gap I can now hope for between 2 and 3 is 37 months.

Any advice or information you have would be great. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brynn- there is no proven evidence that ttc straight after a D&c will cause another mc.

I got preg 2nd time round and had a mc but that had nothing to do with my 'body not ready' infact it was a chromosomal abnormality which nothing could prevent....i didnt have a an AF after my 1st mc and im now pg with my 3rd pregnancy with bub#1 and i never had an AF after my last d&c either.

I get pregnant between 2-3 weeks after the d&cs that ive had and so far this one my HCG is rising nicely.

My Ob recommended i wait 1 AF, but my GP (who is amazing) told me the reason for making women wait is so they are emotionally ready for another baby.....truth is if your body is not ready to fall pregnant...it wont!!

its a personal choice and some women need more time before ttc after a mc...

Good luck with everything!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Hopefulmum - am sorry that you appointment didn't go as you would have hoped. That is sucky news about the FS! How do you mean you brought it on yourself? Could your DH not drop you there on the way to work? Or you drive him to work, have the car for the day and then pick him up?

Hope you are feeling a little better today/..x
    Thanks Kazzy. Am very disappointed. I brought it on myself because of my size. No one else made me fat. I did it myself. I had a lap band put in 4 years ago and i've lost nearly 30kgs (i'm a pretty big girl), so if i'd been more strict with my eating habits, I wouldn't be having this problem with going to the see the FS. I'm putting off the procedure because I would really like DH to be there with me for some support. It's pretty evasive and i'm nervous as it is, so with DH there to hold my hand might make be a bit more calmer. Right now, i'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it seems so far away. I hope that this will be the end of testing for me. Kind of getting sick of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    Hopefulmum- you sound very sag thought you might need a .xx
    Thanks Martina. I could do with a lot of those right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    HOPEFUL thanku for your kind words it means alot when people understand what your going through. this cycle has been exceptionally trying for me because of my age i feel im running out of time and every month that is a bust gives me less time in my chances of conceiving. i no im very grateful to have 3 beautiful healthy daughters who are now teens but im so sure about doing this one more time i can almost feel it again. i also no im closer than some ladies at least i no i can conceive but it doesn take the disappointment away from wanting your dream. it has also been a huge strain on my relationship you literally go through blood sweat n tears. well girls lets hope september brings us some good vibes n luck just needed to vent still feeling pretty low n sad hope everyone is ok .
    You're welcome. That's what we're here for. But I understand how hard it must be for you. Already having 3 beautiful daughters and trying for a 4th and not getting anywhere. I really do feel for you hun. I hope that your 4th little one is just around the corner to make your family complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hi Ladies i hope you don't mind me crashing your thread.

I had a d&c on Monday at 9 weeks. I had a blighted ovum that was picked up at a scan at 7+5. I opted to wait and check that it was definitely a blighted ovum but as my hcg levels were rising and I had MS I opted for the D&C to try and get the M/C done so DH and I could move on ( sorry, not the right words there but I am sure you all understand what I mean - really hard to try and process a M/C when you still have M/S). My Ob said to wait for 2 cycles but when I queried that he backed down to between 1 and 2 cycles. Can I ask if you ladies have been told it is ok to try earlier? I have read back through a little of your thread and like some of you I am trying for my children to be as close as possible. My eldest 2 are 20 months but the smallest gap I can now hope for between 2 and 3 is 37 months.

Any advice or information you have would be great. Thanks.
    When I had my 3 M/C, my doc told me that I can start TTC again as soon as I felt up to it. Some women take a while to adjust after a M/C and may wait for a bit, others try straight away. But all my M/C's messed me up pretty bad, so DH and I waited a few months before we decided to give it another shot. Probably why i'm still TTC bub #1? But it's all up to you and how you are feeling. If you're physically and mentally ready, I say go for it, if not, just take your time. Which ever path you take, I have my crossed for you.

to everyone else I may have missed. Hope to see some good news very soon. Have a great day.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TSG2011 View Post
    Brynn- there is no proven evidence that ttc straight after a D&c will cause another mc.

I got preg 2nd time round and had a mc but that had nothing to do with my 'body not ready' infact it was a chromosomal abnormality which nothing could prevent....i didnt have a an AF after my 1st mc and im now pg with my 3rd pregnancy with bub#1 and i never had an AF after my last d&c either.

I get pregnant between 2-3 weeks after the d&cs that ive had and so far this one my HCG is rising nicely.

My Ob recommended i wait 1 AF, but my GP (who is amazing) told me the reason for making women wait is so they are emotionally ready for another baby.....truth is if your body is not ready to fall pregnant...it wont!!

its a personal choice and some women need more time before ttc after a mc...

Good luck with everything!!
    thanks for the response and congrats on your BFP - I hope you have a very sticky bub and an uneventful 9 months.

I have spent some time trying to find if there was any scientific basis to waiting. It makes "common sense" for the lining to thicken but I couldn't find anything to say it is more than an old wives tale. I think I might go and see my GP and see what she says.

[QUOTE=Hopefulmum2b;5118684][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]
    When I had my 3 M/C, my doc told me that I can start TTC again as soon as I felt up to it. Some women take a while to adjust after a M/C and may wait for a bit, others try straight away. But all my M/C's messed me up pretty bad, so DH and I waited a few months before we decided to give it another shot. Probably why i'm still TTC bub #1? But it's all up to you and how you are feeling. If you're physically and mentally ready, I say go for it, if not, just take your time. Which ever path you take, I have my crossed for you.

I am very sorry for your losses . I agree that you need to be emotionally ready to try again. I am putting all my faith in this last pregnancy being a one-off unlucky event and that the next bub will be a sticky one. I think if I had a history of M/C I wouldn't be able to try again so easily. I think all you ladies on here who keep trying are so amazing and strong and will make such fantastic mums. I hope you all get your BFPs really soon followed by 40 weeks of and finally a

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there well today is a new day n im over my sads and waiting patiently for af to finish. im on cd2 and went tho the fs today and well he pretty much gave us the facts on fertility with women over 40 ( i already no the facts on this ) he said we have a couple of choices we can try again on clomid and up the dose there is between 5 and 10 % chance of ivf or we could use donor eggs. he also told me im not like most women in their 40s as i have the hormones n levels of a woman in her 30s his words are your different (in a good way ) i guess i should be thankful here. anyway after a few tears n careful thought we decided to give clomid another go as this has worked in the past but the downside to this is it thins out the lining of your womb n i dont no too much of what that can do or not do . so thats where im at today hopefully taking a higher dose is the trick for us . i believe that we can do this so here i go for another cycle .

BRYNN i to had a blighted ovum n m/c in feb this year and we were only told today that it was an chromasal abnormality n bubba was 7.5 weeks along. i opted for a d&c as i couldn wait to m/c on my own knowing that he/she was still inside . i had af 5 weeks later and we tried that very same month. we were told to wait one cycle only just to get things back to normal but i was happy to try a little sooner . i felt ready ,however i haven been successful as yet . i did read somewher though it can take up to 6 months after a d&c so im hoping mine is coming up soon. good luck and just listen to your body it knows what to do and your bfp will come soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls

Hi to the new girls.. so sorry for your losses I hope your stay here is short lived.

Brynn.. my doctors told me there was no reason i could not ttc straight away. They all said the main reason they tell you to wait at least one cycle is for dating reasons. I jumped back on the band wagon straight away but unfortunately im still sitting here 9 months later.

Hopeful sorry to hear your feeling so down My friend that had her baby last week conceived via ivf and she is not a small girl. I think its quite harsh your judged because of your weight. A baby only needs a uterus so whats it matter!

3plus1.. so sorry af arrived. Unfortunately we all know how it feels and even though it keeps happening each month it doesn't make the pain any easier

Hi to everybody else.. hope your all having a great weekend!

afm... plodding along on cd12. Brought another 60 opk's online... guess im not expecting anything to happen in a hurry lol

Tash x