+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lytte sorry AF showed up...doesn't she know she's NOT welcome around here?! Good luck for next month.

martina hope you're doing ok. I really feel the same way, like I've been pregnant, but not, since the start of the year...it sure is draining (to say the least).
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Take a few days to deal with the disappointment and then get right back on the positive train.
    I love how you put this Kaz.

Hi Hopefulmum, tash, Andi and anyone I'm missing...brain strain!!!

AFM - AF is due in a week so don't know if these aches and pains are pms or something more positive. Will just wait and see and TRY to resist the urge to go through a gazillion HPTs "just because they're there"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just wondering if I can join you? I had a missed miscarriage and d & c on August 17th and am keen to try again. I bled for about 5 days after the D & C and nothing since. Just waiting to o. Not sure if or when it's going to happen. My cycle is normally 27 days and I'm on day 21 now. Not expecting anything to happen for a while. I've been testing negative on hpts since early last week.

Hopefully we'll all be blessed with sticky bubs soon.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    I got a bfn... I was expecting it as I have felt some pms. I have had a rough couple of days emotionly. oh well now to wait till af comes then we do it allllll over again! thanks for your support girls.
    Sorry to hear Martina. Next month will be your month.

Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hi Hopefulmum, tash, Andi and anyone I'm missing...brain strain!!!
    AJ! How you going girl?

Quote Originally Posted by indah View Post
    Hi girls,

Just wondering if I can join you? I had a missed miscarriage and d & c on August 17th and am keen to try again. I bled for about 5 days after the D & C and nothing since. Just waiting to o. Not sure if or when it's going to happen. My cycle is normally 27 days and I'm on day 21 now. Not expecting anything to happen for a while. I've been testing negative on hpts since early last week.

Hopefully we'll all be blessed with sticky bubs soon.
    Sorry to hear about your M/C, but you've come to the right place. I've had 3 of them, so I understand how you're feeling right now. I hope things go back to normal for you very soon and your stay here is a short one. But these ladies here are a fantastic bunch and will give you the best advice and support you need so that you will not be alone in this journey.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    indah - welcome i am so sorry that you find yourself here. you sound as though you are in an good frame of mind - what with wanting to ttc again. had you been ttc for long with the bubba you lost? i wish you a very short stay here...i am sure there will be a BFP for your just around the corner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi indah

I'm sorry the circumstances are what they are but we're a merry old bunch *cough* erm...some of us "older" than others ...and are certainly here to offer whatever support you might need.
    Just be warned it's been a while since the last BFP so it may turn into a good old wrestling match for a spot on the next eggy train! (so wish you could all see the images in my head!!!)
    Fingers crossed O isn't too far away for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

indah I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope your stay is short.

Lol aj you crack me up! I love this board!

Lytte sorry af turned up. Fingers crossed for next month

bfp's certainly are in short supply lately

hi to everybody else

afm.. Cd 7 af finally finished yesterday. My best friend had a baby on Friday and while I'm happy for her i'm so jealous. It's pretty hard going to see her

hope everybody is well

tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I all while I am not ttc atm i just wanted to say i am so glad for this site, i am at the moment sitting here with a missed misscarriage litlle tic tac being 6wks and 6days and not sure what to expect. It ios devesdtaing to say the least and i hope this is not terrible to say but i look forward to the day i ttc again. I feel pregnant with this baby straight away and my 2 successful pregnancies took 1 year each. I hope when i am ready i dont have to wait that long. JUst thought i'd share my story with people who understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

i just realised i never shared my news with you all in this thread...Im pregnant...no AF after d&c...fell pretty quickly which i kinda had an incling i would so due in May.

Not getting overly excited with my track record...

anyways wanted to share and also bring a truck loadof sticky baby dust to you all
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies well its been a very sad day for me af turned up today 1 day late with not my usual premenstral symptoms and i actually thought we did it this month everything was pointing in the right direction , high temps till today no pains sore boobs a bit nauseaus . i really hate how our bodies trick us especially when i no my body very well and then to do this just makes ttc even harder. im feeling very emotional n very drained as this was our month of relaxing n not trying too hard and enjoying everything else. it was also a month of no fertility drugs n it would of been so exciting if we did it on our own , so now its back to square one yet again , have to go to fs on thurs to see if my cyst has gone or at least shrunk alot more than last month if so im hoping we can start straight back on the clomid as thats how i fell pregnant back in dec. anyhow i dont want to be doom n gloom af is enough on her own for that but welcome to the new ladies iv been in here since feb and im standing in line with the other girls for a bfp real soon i hope everyone is doing ok il snap out of it by tomorrow day 1 of my cycle is always the hardest one for me coz its the day i tested as well i did 1 test yesterday bfn then another one today bfn then af showed up this afternoon so sorry if im a little down in the dumps i just wish i could look into a crystal ball lol good luck everyone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

3PLUS1 that is a bit unfair of your body to give you false hope like that, I'm sorry. I hope the news is good at your FS apt.

carlylee of course it's not terrible that you look forward to TTC again! We all know how all-consuming this desire to have a baby is. It doesn't take anything away from your heartache or grief.

tash I'm sure your best friend understands! It is bloody hard though isn't it?! 5 girlfriends of mine (2 of them really close to me) have given birth in the last 10 weeks! *sigh*