+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used huggies when my boy was a newborn as they were skinnier / narrower and fit better,
    Only issue was we had alot of pee outs / leekages (which maybe because he is a big wee er idk)

Now he's 8 weeks and almost 5 kilos we use you'll love coles with the gumnut babies,
    They're wider than huggies and don't leak on my skinny boy, he wore one for 13 hours the other night and in the morning it was very, very soggy but no leaking occured.

I can not use what I think is woolies select (have / had a green frog pattern) as Quincy gets a rash within two nappies But they're a thinner / skinnier shape too so would've fit him better as a newborn.

i love huggies cos they're so, so cute but at 7 dollars on special the you'll love coles are my pick lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huggies are great but overpriced imo.

We have found the aldi nappies to be just as good and much nicer on the old bank balance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mamia from aldi are best overnight. Their nappy pants are great for day use. For daycare I use the coles cheapies cosybots I think they are called.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do not like any nappies which are available at Supermarkets. Tried some from internet and found Japanese Meries and Moony. They are the softest we have ever tried. Absorbansy is the best. They hold all night and in the morning my baby's skin is completely dry. The pricetag is like Huggyes but you will safe on nappy cream . If someone interested their you can find them at website MYHAPPYBABY
    Last edited by Legenda; 03-08-2010 at 09:40. Reason: no links please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW! Japanese nappies in Australia...???
    Great! We have tried them in Tokyo... "Moony"-best nappies ever!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huggies are good but highly overpriced.
    Baby Love works for most and they love them. Not too expensive.
    Aldi mamia works for some. Now they are cheap.
    Coles comfy bots and woolworths homebrand are crap. (Wollies selecy brand is all right though).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disposable nappies. Which is the best?

Nobody has mentioned dymples. Its all i get nowadays. We used to get huggies then we migrated to snugglers and babylove but dymples now. And honestly they do a pretty darn good job. Half the price of huggies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I could only use Huggies with my first any other nappy gave her a rash where as my second could not wear Huggies or he would get a massive rash. I can not remember what nappies I used now.
    My third I'm currently using Huggies but I also got a box cheap and then was given some from my cousin and so far so good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Disposable nappies. Which is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by natalie199 View Post
    Huggies are good but highly overpriced.
    Baby Love works for most and they love them. Not too expensive.
    Aldi mamia works for some. Now they are cheap.
    Coles comfy bots and woolworths homebrand are crap. (Wollies selecy brand is all right though).
    See I think woolworths homebrand are much better than comfy bots, select and babylove.
    I only buy homebrand now. It's the only brand, apart from huggies, that dd can sleep through in and not leak.

Thanks
    Reviews

I love comfy bots! And yes to another hubbers suggestion on gettin samples from the different companies most have a thing to get samples on their websites!