I am currently in my first round of IVF with ICSI.
i have PCOS. My FS thinks i probably barely ovulate at all.
i started my first FSH injections at 125.
i took them for a total of about 9 or 10 days in which the last 4 days my dose was dropped to 108.3.
i had over 50 follicles on my last scan and they since cancelled the cycle due to the high risk of OHSS.
i have been quite unwell for about 2 weeks and have an appointment with my FS next Thurs for a scan.
i want to do everything i can to get my body ready for another go as quickly as i can but i dont know what to do.
i was told rest is all i can do but i am really wanting to be proactive here.
i know i should call my FS but i have asked my nurses and they have said very little to help me.
can i take the pill or vitex or something similar?? i really want to get my body right so that i can get going again soon- i think this is going to be a long journey. i dont want any more delays if i can prevent it.
thanks for your help.