Yes I would continue my pregnancy regardless. I don't feel I have the right to judge who is and isn't worthy of living.
If they had something incompatible with life I would let nature take its course and I would love and care for that child until he/she died.
Ive never had the NT scan done as I don't know if my husband would agree with my decision to continue the pregnancy and don't really want to have that fight. I also wouldn't have an amino/cvs so would stress for the rest of the pregnancy if there really was something wrong or not.
The only time I'd consider not continuing a preg is if it was life-threatening to me or another baby (in terms of multiples), and even then I don't know if I could terminate really.