+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hey Nicole,

I've been on it just over 4 months now.. Just waiting for af which is due next week eek!!

How are you going?
    That's exciting

I'm going ok, but the dhea is causing come odd symptoms with me. I am by very hungry and having been eating much since going on it. Today and tonight I got some terrible chest pains. I'm not sure if it's dhea or something else...starting to get the acne now too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh no really???

That's crappola... Never heard of chest pains but don't ignore that..

Yes when I started I got a break out too but mine settled down come to think of it I'm surprised I'm not a pizza face ATM with all the extra dhea in my system! Haha

It took me a month for it to settle but I go and get micro and peels done so that helped it too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Ohhh no really???

That's crappola... Never heard of chest pains but don't ignore that..

Yes when I started I got a break out too but mine settled down come to think of it I'm surprised I'm not a pizza face ATM with all the extra dhea in my system! Haha

It took me a month for it to settle but I go and get micro and peels done so that helped it too..
    Woke up this morning and it's feeling better so hopefully it was just something I ate yesterday that didn't agree with me. I did go out for indian with a friend so who knows maybe there was a spice that caused a bit of reflux??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha eating Indian will do that to you!! Haha hope your feeling better though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl - great to hear your levels are adequate, have you started cycling yet? Good luck with it all

Nicole83 - hope you're feeling better. I'm always hungry so it's hard to say whether it's DHEA or not.

Mom2OneDS - how have you been going? Best wishes on your upcoming scan

AFM - Well, I'm going to start back on the DHEA train next month as ICSI no. 4 was a failure . I really had high hopes this time, especially as I had 2 emby's implanted, they were 5 day blastys and for me that is fantastic. My first 2 cycles I had a 2 day transfer but this time they were developing so well I had a 5 day transfer. I don't know what I did wrong this time, I drank pineapple juice, ate kiwi fruit, kept my feet warm at all times and not even 1 stuck, I even gave myself extra crinone (4 per day instead of 2), I'm so at a loss . I have to wait until 16th April to see my FS and get a new DHEA prescription, yet more waiting .
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 03-03-2012 at 14:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had extremely heavy periods when on DHEA. Bleeding through overnight pads and running down my jeans with huge clots . Greasy hair and pimples here too as well as feeling angry a lot . I was on 50 twice a day, but I am older.
    Only take it if you are above 35 or have tested low levels. It won't do you any good otherwise and may unbalance some other hormonal levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I wake up this morning and notice AF has arrived mid-cycle! And I am bcps too! Has anyone had this? Anything I should do? Will call Wazza tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just updating you on my cycle - DHEA didn't work for me. We had seven eggs and unfortunatley onle one fertilised. We decided to go for a two day transfer so we have no idea whether it was a good quality embryo or not.

I was on 25m of DHEA twice a day for over seven months. I also tried acupuncture, chinese herbs, royal jelly and CQ10.

Next time around we will go with our egg donor - life is too short to just continue on with my eggs.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear rittzy was egg quality your only issue or do you have other factors?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole

Egg quality is our only issue. We've know about this for over 9 months now so we are absoloutley fine with it. We're getting very excited about using an egg donor and finally (finger crossed) ending this part of our lives.