+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumtochris I am taking all four, only recently adding in the melatonin. My FS is aware I have been taking the other three together and did not have a problem with it. I am sure if he throught there was a problem he would have said something. Good luck.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smurf77 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (13-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Jfblady, Jayemkare & Smurf, it is reassuring that I can take all these at once, hopefully they all work together in harmony and help whatever eggs I have left to be of better quality to give me a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bargain alert!!!!!

Chemist warehouse has blackmores, natures own vitamin range on sale for 1/2 price

I just bought CoQ10 for $27 for 90 tabs 60mg - anyone know where to get royal jelly? Not sure if I'll be adding to this cycle as I start Lucrin on Monday and Gonal F on the 29th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumforchris - I too was taking everything except the melatonin. I hope it brings you your BFP v.soon!

Jfblady Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (25-09-2011),jfblady72  (13-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies
    Just wanted to jump in quickly. I have been taking DHEA for 8 weeks to the day. Would of liked to be longer but that's life. As you can see by my signature I don't get a huge amount of eggs. 4 seems to be the average with only 2 fertilising on my last 4 attempts. Well yesterday I had EPU and they retrieved 11 mature eggs. Today I got the call and 8 have fertilised! :smilie dance:
    I truly believe it had to do with the DHEA, Royal Jelly, Elevit and extra folate I have been taking as that is a 85% fertilise rate. And at ultrasound I actually had 13 but 2 were ready for the picking on Friday. So thats my two cent. Just really happy with DHEA at present but I know its because Im 36 as well that it helped. Don't think it does as good a job if you are say 10 yrs younger as you still have it in your system.
    cheers and good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubsforkylee - wow congrats, I saw your sig block and thought I was reading my own - lol I too only get 4 eggs, am 36 (dh is also) and ill be starting 5th stim cycle and would be on DHEA for 8 weeks by EPU, also on elevite and now CoQ10 - good luck with transfer and TWW hoping u get a g8 blast or 2???? To transfer!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4kylie, I'm hoping DHEA works for me (despite my age). I'm 28 and haven't had much luck with getting any embryos to blast. I've been taking DHEA now for over a month and I guess we'll see if it has worked in February when I cycle again...

I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty & Bubs4kylee - I too have had low egg numbers at EPU - 7, 4 then 2, so upsetting. Currently taking Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Melatonin, DHEA and Elevit - all from my local vitamin shop, can't wait to see my FS next month so I can take the proper DHEA!

Bubs4kylee - how is your TWW treating you?

Ritzy - hope DHEA works it wonders with you, good luck in February

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Bargain alert!!!!!

Chemist warehouse has blackmores, natures own vitamin range on sale for 1/2 price

I just bought CoQ10 for $27 for 90 tabs 60mg - anyone know where to get royal jelly? Not sure if I'll be adding to this cycle as I start Lucrin on Monday and Gonal F on the 29th
    I got my royal jelly from here http://www.discountnaturalhealth.com/prod1606.htm

Took a couple of days. Is a liquid in a little vial that you drink with the tiny straw. Tastes like really strong honey. $25 for 30. Tried to buy some in my local vit store but the lady wearing a badge which said 'naturopath' said she'd never heard of fresh royal jelly!

I'm still waiting for my melatonin to arrive! Not sure there's much point in taking it as I started stimming today. Anyone know whether it would have any effect in 2 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

I really recommend royal jelly but I just bought the healthy care brand from discount chemist. Massive gold jar with 365 tablets for $30. I take 2 at a time but sometimes do that 3 times in a day. I was only on dhea for 8 weeks before EPU. Stopped taking them that day. As u know I normally get a low egg count but got 11 eggs this time and 8 fertilized. They were going to do a freeze on on day1 which is stage 2pn. This is when they are at their hardiest to freeze. Cause I got 8 they decided to put one back in on day 2. It was splitting into a 5 cell by the time it was ready to go back in. Didn't have much hope for it. I am now 12dp2dt and have POAS since Saturday and all 4 tests are BFP....... I'm still in shock and am going for BT today. Line is gradually getting darker. I have never seen a double line before and I am just in shock. So yes to all the vitamins and thanks to dhea!
    Lets hope this miracle drug gives us all big fat bellies!!!!