What we need
Firstly, we’d like to apologise: ‘mum bloggers’ isn’t a great term but at least it got your attention.
We’re currently on the lookout for Australian mums (with kids under 10) who can write their socks off. We’re working with a variety of large companies on building great content-rich websites, many of which will focus on mums.
Depending on who puts their hand up, we can work with you in a variety of ways – retainer (eg 10 articles per month), one-off hero posts, and possibly part-time to full-time. We just need to see who’s out there.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in the online content space
- The ability to turn a personal story into a universal lesson
- Headlines that snap readers’ attention
- Content you’ve made online that people have linked to and commented on
It’s pretty broad, really.
There are two types of content we’re looking for:
- Personal stories turned into lessons
- SEO-inspired brilliance
If you’d like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A link to 3-5 examples of your best (and most interacted with) online content
- Your CV and link to a LinkedIn profile if you have one
- Topics you believe you are excellent at writing about
- Your knowledge of search engine optimisation (rate yourself out of 10)
- What sort of work situation you’d be looking for from us (freelance, part-time etc)
About McCann Sydney
McCann is one of the oldest and biggest advertising businesses in the world. In Sydney, we’ve been furtively re-shaping. We have a whole lot of work coming out in the second half of 2010 that people simply would not expect from us. We’re evolving our approach, processes and culture to create something very different and meaningful.
We’ve kept our heads down this year, focusing on action – not words. And off the back of this focus, we now need to find some likeminded vagabonds to help us on our new trajectory.