Closed Thread
Page 99 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Bubs4kylee - wowza!! That is crazy expensive. Hopefully it pays off for you though and does the trick. Not great to hear about what happened at work! Your poor thing. Hopefully it will all be sorted soon for you.

Mrsjaguar - such a cute puppy!!

Jem Jems - not good that you are feeling so sick. You poor thing. Try to rest up and take it easy

Jeannie & Rosewater -

AFM - Well we are all booked in for cycle number 2. YAY!! Hopefully this one is the one. Start the active pills tomorrow and start the spray on the 24th. EPU looking like the week of the 13th August if all goes to plan. Had 10 viles of blood taken this morning for some genetic testing to see if something is wrong and why my blasties didn't love me last time. Hopefully nothing too bad comes back!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lilly - we'll be cycling #2 not too far apart from each other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily star that's awesome you have started again. 13th will come around in no time.

Well it looks like the durotuss, sudafed and panafol cold and flu are all opiate based. Still freaking out but I just have to try and relax. I know I am not a drug taker so when the results come back I'm sure they will show that it's from over the counter medication. It's don't agree that MOP should be even on there given how many things it is in...
    Oh well waiting waiting waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone.

Lily- that's great news. The way this year is flying along you'll be ready for pick up before you know it.

Well had a good sleep last night and now sitting in the waiting room at the clinic!! I guess that's a good sign because they would have surely rang me if there was an issue with bubsicle right?? Fingers crossed I will be PUPO in the next half an hour.

J xxx

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar - he is adorable and i love his name

jemjems- good luck today and congrats on being PUPO

Afm- just enjoying my time off not sure when af is due but if its on time i should being welcoming her next week so i can start my FET i was goin to wait till my next cycle cause my body felt drained from the stim cycle but i am feeling much better and excited to get started again and who i am i kidding i cant wait that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

B4us- the waits a killer isn't it. Good luck for your next cycle.

Well bubsicle is now on board. Dr said it thawed perfectly and was expanding. I took a photo this time.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrsjaguar, you puppy Spencer is adorable. We have a little girl named Brittany who is keeping us busy too.

I am new to the forum & to WFC. We start on next AF. Very nervous....not sure what to expect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sharlein!! The girls here are amazing and so supportive. I've only had great experience at WFC.
    I hope your journey here is short.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aaww jemjems love the pic is this a 3 day embie ??? or do they look different when they are thawed ??

welcome sharlein WFC are wonderful and the ladys here on bubhub are even better good good luck with your first cycle i was very nervous to begin with but i just took each day as it comes and still do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar - wooooo for having a cycle buddy. Hopefully this is the one for both of us.

Jem Jems - congrats on being PUPO!!

Sharlein - welcome. Its normal to be nervous but you will be fine once you get started. Good luck!

Bub4kylee - hopefully you get your answer soon hun