Closed Thread
Page 98 of 141 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well...

I actually managed by some miracle to loose 4kg on my first cycle, which I think i have put back on during my month off... I think it was just stressing out made me loose the weight!!! But the pill made me feel really sick ..

Im just hanging out till Saturday.. I wish this week would hurry up and go faster.

I'm off the the dr this afternoon, I have some really pianful chest pain all afternoon and DH has now decided to put his foot down and make me go to the dr on teh way home from work.

Have a lovely day all..

and GO THE BLUES!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Lilystar & mrs jag - same here 8kg last time due to meds, I remember I bought new 'fat' jeans off eBay and when I stood on the scales at EPU I nearly had a heart attack! Went from a 10 to a 12 in a month and 2 months later still struggling to drop the weight :-(

Start lucrin tonight so let's add to the belly lol fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky!!

Are you out of your pj's yet mrs jag? Haha so jealous reading that!
    I dread the thought of getting on the scales before EPU. *hangs head in shame* Stupid weight.

YES! I'm out of my pj's. Sorry - sorry! I've been running our new puppy around to his preschool lessons & working on his training, and omgosh, he is adorable. His name is Spencer & he's just turned 13 weeks old. I just have to share with you all!

spencercompairons.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I dread the thought of getting on the scales before EPU. *hangs head in shame* Stupid weight.

YES! I'm out of my pj's. Sorry - sorry! I've been running our new puppy around to his preschool lessons & working on his training, and omgosh, he is adorable. His name is Spencer & he's just turned 13 weeks old. I just have to share with you all!

Attachment 24013
    Awww so bloody cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post

Attachment 24013
    Awww so bloody cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag - your puppy is adorable.

Saizen is a growth hormone drug that Cecilia has me on. Each vile last 3 days and it's $600 a vile. 1.5ml of liquid for that price. Insane. This is on top of all other ICSI costs. And I don't get anything back from Medicare. Will be on it for 15 days. It's too improve egg quality. I guess we will see soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kylee- that is scarily expensive. I don't understand why Medicare wouldn't cover, they should really cover any prescribed meds. Does your private health insurer cover anything? I really hope it does the job for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag - yes I'm with private health insurance. But I used I my meager $300 per on dhea. So it's classed as a prescription drug.
    But to top it off I ran into an aero bridge today after the A380 was pulling out. I had to be drug tested. Which is fine and protocol.... But to my surprise I cleared all drugs bar MOP! Which stands for morphine and opiates. I had a cold last week and took a cough medicine and a sudofed. I have now been stood down til all lab results come back!!!!!
    Im not freakin out cause I don't take drugs. But I'm not in a great situation! My HR manager seems to think its fine. But it's not a great feeling to have my Qantas ID taken off me and told we will be in touch. I do take a huge amount of vitamins and medication but none that I thought were morphine based. I guess now u just sit and wait for 4 days. Cause that's what I need on top of doing my 8th IVF!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh, how stressful! I wonder what would've caused the MOP diagnosis? So bizarre! Waiting around is rubbish. Just look after yourself while you wait. Goodness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JemJams-how are you feeling?

mrsjaguar-What a cute puppy <3

bubs4kylee-Wow that is expensive!!! I hope it gets you good results How scary testing positive for MOP! I hope it gets sorted and you can work out where the positive test came from!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Oh Mrs Jag I want a puppy.. DH wont let me get one

Bubs4kylee - Wowza.. that is alot of money - but all worth it at the end of teh journey. I hope they sort everything out quickly for you. xx

Rosewhite - I am actually feeling terrible - ended up at the hospital last night with chest pains - but ECG came back normal so still not sure whats causing this - but very very tired today - and ready to sleep until transfer tomorrow. getting a bit nervous now.

jxx