Closed Thread
Page 97 of 141 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I LOVE school holidays. (I stayed in jammies all day today and it was glorious.) Lots to do over the next few days though, so I'm enjoying the calm while I can.

I'm still hoping that if all goes well, we'll be able to squeeze in another IVF stim cycle this year, if this one fails. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to make it to acupuncture this afternoon. Was the highlight of the day for me mrsjaguar Lol. A jammie day does sound good though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just started the rock star drug this morning. (saizen) along with puregon and lucrin. Putting in 3 needles at 5am every morning is not going to be fun. Bloody saizen stung. Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch bubs4kylee!

What does the saizen do? Is that to help with egg quality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Hi ladies. Just started the rock star drug this morning. (saizen) along with puregon and lucrin. Putting in 3 needles at 5am every morning is not going to be fun. Bloody saizen stung. Oh well.
    Ugh, poor you! Sorry about the Saizen. Is that the new one you're on this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all travelling along well.

I'm about to jump back into it all after a mini break and trying other things, which didn't work! I have an appointment with Dr Gayer tomorrow and AF is due tomorrow. So fingers crossed I will be able to book straight into another cycle straight away and start pill popping to get the process started.

I put on soooooo much weight last time. Which I still haven't managed to lose Does anyone else have that problem with IVF? I was too nervous to exercise most of the time and as soon as I started the pill and meds I just piled on the weight. Was hoping to lose some before I started again but it just hasn't happened. Am going to try and be as strict as possible though from here on in and just keep exercising as much as I can when I can this time around.

How is everyone else doing?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all travelling along well.

I'm about to jump back into it all after a mini break and trying other things, which didn't work! I have an appointment with Dr Gayer tomorrow and AF is due tomorrow. So fingers crossed I will be able to book straight into another cycle straight away and start pill popping to get the process started.

I put on soooooo much weight last time. Which I still haven't managed to lose Does anyone else have that problem with IVF? I was too nervous to exercise most of the time and as soon as I started the pill and meds I just piled on the weight. Was hoping to lose some before I started again but it just hasn't happened. Am going to try and be as strict as possible though from here on in and just keep exercising as much as I can when I can this time around.

How is everyone else doing?

x
    Hi Lilly!

I am so glad I'm not alone, because - I put on about 4kg last cycle. I'm trying so hard to get it off, but I always put weight on quickly (thanks PCOS!) & it's not budging. There's a reason I went OFF the birth control pill years ago, so being put back on it & suffering through some side effects is a pest.

Good luck next round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar - Phew!! Glad I am not the only one too Yeah I was the same....started the pill and bang, on go four kilos. Then I somehow added another one as well along the cycle so 5kg all up. So scared of starting the pill again but I guess it has to be done. Where are you at in this cycle? Fingers crossed for you!!

Can anyone tell me on a long down. When you start the pill is it the first day of AF and you start on the sugar ones? I can't rememeber. I assume Dr Gayer will remind me tomorrow but just like to be organised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Mrsjaguar - Phew!! Glad I am not the only one too Yeah I was the same....started the pill and bang, on go four kilos. Then I somehow added another one as well along the cycle so 5kg all up. So scared of starting the pill again but I guess it has to be done. Where are you at in this cycle? Fingers crossed for you!!

Can anyone tell me on a long down. When you start the pill is it the first day of AF and you start on the sugar ones? I can't rememeber. I assume Dr Gayer will remind me tomorrow but just like to be organised
    Yup! Evil pill. I'm currently pill popping for IVF #2 - my meds appt to pick up and start Luprin injections is next Tuesday.

And for the long-downs, you start on whatever 'day' of the sugar pills your period falls on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilystar & mrs jag - same here 8kg last time due to meds, I remember I bought new 'fat' jeans off eBay and when I stood on the scales at EPU I nearly had a heart attack! Went from a 10 to a 12 in a month and 2 months later still struggling to drop the weight :-(

Start lucrin tonight so let's add to the belly lol fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky!!

Are you out of your pj's yet mrs jag? Haha so jealous reading that!