Closed Thread
Page 96 of 141 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Thanks mrsjag. Spoke with the nurse today. She said its quicker than they expected but stranger things have happened!! So in tomorrow. I have to do the OPK at the clinic and have ultrasound and maybe bloods and go from there. This actually feels like its going right for once. Gotta keep channeling today's positive feeling.
    Wonderful news! Let us know how it all goes tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, have been crazy busy at work the last few days. Just worked a 6 day week, totally relaxed today and ready for another 6 day week. I am so out of it, I’ve been working part-time for the last 6 years so working every day is really messing with me. The great thing I love about school holidays is that the traffic is so much better for me.

Kylee – thank you for asking about me, that is very sweet. Well, AF did finally turn up on Friday morning and I rung up WFC to tell them the good news and Eva said that so far everything will just be pushed back a day than what’s on my timetable. So my BT is on Wednesday and I was originally scheduled for a US on Friday but I’m not sure when it is now – Saturday or Monday? I’ll have to ask them on Wednesday. I’m aiming to get there by 6.30am so I can just have the BT and get out of there. I am SOOOO bad with blood tests. No matter how warm I keep or how much water I drink they can never find my veins, they are really deep and I sometimes have to get sent over to pathology in the pregnancy clinic if the WFC nurses can’t find my vein, bit of a kick in the face but that’s just how it is I suppose.

Jemjems – I get so excited when I see 2 red lines, best wishes with everything.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gemgems you have a perfect positive opk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hope your Mondays are fantastic... (mines going to slow I wanna go home)

Had ultra sound and blood test this morning, line darker again on OPK, U/S looked good and blood test showed I have surged. So I am booked in for Saturday mid morning for Transfer. Now just the lonely little bubsicle survives the thaw.

mumtochris - best time to get there 630, I always try to get there early to get in and out. I just hate having bloods on a Saturday now - my last two have been a disaster...

Thansk for your support ladies.

Hugs to all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending good thawing vibes your way, Jem!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

mrsjaguar-I'm a teacher too! I'm already bored though. Lol. Been sitting on the computer all day today and feel so lazy...feel like I need to get out and DO something!!! Hope you're enjoying yourself!

bubs4kylee-Where are you up to this week?

JemJems-Fingers crossed that your little embies survive the thaw!

mumtochris-Good luck for your blood test tomorrow!

AFM-We are currently on our ''between" cycle. DH and I are going away next week for a little getaway to pick ourselves up. It's the same place in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland that we went to for our honeymoon Looking forward to wine and cheese!!! Nom nom nom

A question....if our FET next month is unsuccessful, are we able to start straight away on the pill for another IVF cycle, or do we need to wait ANOTHER month before starting IVF again?? TIA!

Spreading some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewhite View Post
    Hi everyone!!

mrsjaguar-I'm a teacher too! I'm already bored though. Lol. Been sitting on the computer all day today and feel so lazy...feel like I need to get out and DO something!!! Hope you're enjoying yourself!

bubs4kylee-Where are you up to this week?

JemJems-Fingers crossed that your little embies survive the thaw!

mumtochris-Good luck for your blood test tomorrow!

AFM-We are currently on our ''between" cycle. DH and I are going away next week for a little getaway to pick ourselves up. It's the same place in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland that we went to for our honeymoon Looking forward to wine and cheese!!! Nom nom nom

A question....if our FET next month is unsuccessful, are we able to start straight away on the pill for another IVF cycle, or do we need to wait ANOTHER month before starting IVF again?? TIA!

Spreading some
    Rosewhite Shame on you!!! You won't have to worry about a stim cycle when you get your bfp off your FET :-)

But yes you go straight in pill popping cd1.

Have a fabulous 2nd honeymoon ;-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Rosewhite  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG are you sure jeannie!!! That just brought tears to my eyes because I'm worried that due to having a FET that I would only be able to have 1 more IVF cycle this year...but if I'm allowed to do the pill popping straight away, then I should be able to do 2 more IVF cycle this year

And thanks for the positivity regarding my FET. I hope it's the emby that I need to get me pregnant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewhite View Post
    OMG are you sure jeannie!!! That just brought tears to my eyes because I'm worried that due to having a FET that I would only be able to have 1 more IVF cycle this year...but if I'm allowed to do the pill popping straight away, then I should be able to do 2 more IVF cycle this year

And thanks for the positivity regarding my FET. I hope it's the emby that I need to get me pregnant!!
    100% rosewhite :-D

Had my FET in June and start jabbing tomorrow - glad I could bring some happy tears!!!

Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Rosewhite  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    100% rosewhite :-D

Had my FET in June and start jabbing tomorrow - glad I could bring some happy tears!!!

Xx
    *HAPPY DANCE*