Closed Thread
Page 95 of 141 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Glad AF finally arrived Kylee! Good luck! x

Still hanging out, bored out of my mind & waiting around for Lucrin. Since I used Synarel previously, not sure what to expect - is it a premade pen like the Puregon, or is it a mixed injection?
    It's a mixed injection..needles are pretty fine and it's only 10 units so not too bad :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    It's a mixed injection..needles are pretty fine and it's only 10 units so not too bad :-)
    Thanks Jeannie! I'm sure they'll give me a run through. Injections I'm ok with. I'm just so happy not to be on Synarel. Huzzah!

I'm a teacher, so school holidays for me - thank the heavens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Thanks Jeannie! I'm sure they'll give me a run through. Injections I'm ok with. I'm just so happy not to be on Synarel. Huzzah!

I'm a teacher, so school holidays for me - thank the heavens!
    I manage a school photography company so loving the school holidays!!! Catch up time for me :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag- enjoy the holidays. It's crazy where I work because of them. Lucrin is so easy. It's the tiniest little bottle. Your draw 10iui out (I think that's how you say it) it's a small dose. With the tiniest needle. I have injected it so many times..... I find if you grab a bit of fat then slowly push needle into skin. It just pops right in. And again it's a tiny needle. I keep it all in fridge. Needles the lot. I hated synarel.

Mumtochris - what do the nurses think I'd going on with you??? I hope AF turns up before Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeannie - Awesome job! Enjoy the catch up time.

@kylee - I'm just fine with tiny needles. And I have lots of padding around the tummy, which I found helped with the injections last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope you are all well.
    Well after being used as a pin cushion for the last 9 days I finally got the go ahead last night to start the OPK's this morning. This is my first ever time using them. So this morning two lines and they are the same color. Does this mean I have surged?? I put a pic on here because I am really bad at this. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Love and to everyone.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi ladies. Hope you are all well.
    Well after being used as a pin cushion for the last 9 days I finally got the go ahead last night to start the OPK's this morning. This is my first ever time using them. So this morning two lines and they are the same color. Does this mean I have surged?? I put a pic on here because I am really bad at this. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Love and to everyone.
    Hi Jem,

Yep, that's what my surge looked like last month :-) the next day they did blood & ultrasound ( 2 days after mine looking like that I was considered ovulated - 5 days later transfer)
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much. I have called the clinic.. But was panicking about whether I was seeing it properly. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem - looks great! They say it must be as dark as, or darker than the control for OPK's to be considered positive. Looks like all systems are-go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsjag. Spoke with the nurse today. She said its quicker than they expected but stranger things have happened!! So in tomorrow. I have to do the OPK at the clinic and have ultrasound and maybe bloods and go from there. This actually feels like its going right for once. Gotta keep channeling today's positive feeling.