Closed Thread
Page 94 of 141 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw rachel bradbury today! She was just lovely.. I would definitely recommend her!
    I cannot believe how affordable westmead is. I am so thankful for it! We have two more cycles that we are going to try naturally for and then if nothing happens, we start IVF late aug/early september! I am so glad to finally have some hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the info ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I’m a goodie two shoes too and never bring in anything into the EPU waiting room, I just walk in with the clothes I’m wearing. I leave my bag and phone in the car or with DH as I’ve never needed them before.

Beanie – I hope your natural cycle gives you your BFP . If not, good luck with WFC (but I hope you don’t need them).

AFM – Well I have no idea what’s going on. My AF is the biggest biatch in the world . I have all my usual symptons that she’s about to appear and she was due today, which is the day I need to start my injections. As per their schedule, I need to phone WFC if AF doesn’t arrive. So I phoned this morning hoping that by the time a nurse calls me back she would have arrived. I told them to ring my mobile as I was at work today and didn’t want them to call on the work phone as I didn’t want to discuss my period not arriving to the whole office, especially as I sit near the IT guys. I had my phone near me the whole day, I even took it in with me when I went to the toilet. The only time I left it for not even 10 minutes of course they called, but I rung back within 2 minutes of the missed call and no one called me back. I’ll have to call again in the morning but then I missed today’s injections so I’m very worried now, I hope it hasn’t ruined my chances for cycling this month. Before anyone thinks it’s late because I may be UTD, this is just not possible. I know AF is on her way but she’s just teasing my and making me stress .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Wow, I’m a goodie two shoes too and never bring in anything into the EPU waiting room, I just walk in with the clothes I’m wearing. I leave my bag and phone in the car or with DH as I’ve never needed them before.

Beanie – I hope your natural cycle gives you your BFP . If not, good luck with WFC (but I hope you don’t need them).

AFM – Well I have no idea what’s going on. My AF is the biggest biatch in the world . I have all my usual symptons that she’s about to appear and she was due today, which is the day I need to start my injections. As per their schedule, I need to phone WFC if AF doesn’t arrive. So I phoned this morning hoping that by the time a nurse calls me back she would have arrived. I told them to ring my mobile as I was at work today and didn’t want them to call on the work phone as I didn’t want to discuss my period not arriving to the whole office, especially as I sit near the IT guys. I had my phone near me the whole day, I even took it in with me when I went to the toilet. The only time I left it for not even 10 minutes of course they called, but I rung back within 2 minutes of the missed call and no one called me back. I’ll have to call again in the morning but then I missed today’s injections so I’m very worried now, I hope it hasn’t ruined my chances for cycling this month. Before anyone thinks it’s late because I may be UTD, this is just not possible. I know AF is on her way but she’s just teasing my and making me stress .
    Bloody AF comes when you don't want it to and does when you !! X

That reminds me - we stop the pill 3 days prior to lucrin?? That bit wasn't on my timetable they sent me? Did that last time though I think ... Refresh my memory please :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie - just checked my current and previous timetables and all of them say to stop the pill the day after starting lucrin or synarel, maybe each of us have personalised timetables to suit us individually? Not sure, but all of my timetables said the same thing. Just check with them tomorrow if you're unsure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - AF hasn't turned up for me either and originally I should of started fsh yesterday. She is never late. Dam her to bits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally AF arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your AF came Kylee, maybe my AF is waiting so to delay my cycle so I can start cycling with you, we might end up in EPU together after all

BTW I am sick of accidently moving my mouse over the Brave link to the right of the screen, I do it every single time, it's annoying me now too. See, told you I have AF symptoms

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Glad to hear your AF came Kylee, maybe my AF is waiting so to delay my cycle so I can start cycling with you, we might end up in EPU together after all

BTW I am sick of accidently moving my mouse over the Brave link to the right of the screen, I do it every single time, it's annoying me now too. See, told you I have AF symptoms
    i was just getting annoyed with that dam brave link to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad AF finally arrived Kylee! Good luck! x

Still hanging out, bored out of my mind & waiting around for Lucrin. Since I used Synarel previously, not sure what to expect - is it a premade pen like the Puregon, or is it a mixed injection?