Closed Thread
Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Jeannie that your last cycle was a bfn . Hope your next cycle is your lucky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Sorry Jeannie that your last cycle was a bfn . Hope your next cycle is your lucky one
    Thanks mumtochris... I hope July is our lucky month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie1 - I start puregon and saizen on the 4th as well. My EPU is scheduled for the week of the 16-20 July. I will be first off the bat for which ever day they book me in for. I'm currently injecting lucrin for two weeks which was extended to accommodate Cecilia being in Europe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubskylee - your EPU has been pushed back a week? I was hoping we would be in together and I could borrow your Nintendo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Jeannie1 - I start puregon and saizen on the 4th as well. My EPU is scheduled for the week of the 16-20 July. I will be first off the bat for which ever day they book me in for. I'm currently injecting lucrin for two weeks which was extended to accommodate Cecilia being in Europe.
    My epu is scheduled for the 23 -27th all going well :-)
    Is puregon the same as gonal f? And what's saizen?

We all should get together for lunch one day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the pill popping part. Just more waiting, you know?

I'm already counting down until the 10th so that I can get started. I used Synarel last time so am looking forward to trying out Lucrin instead. (Synarel = death)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I hate the pill popping part. Just more waiting, you know?

I'm already counting down until the 10th so that I can get started. I used Synarel last time so am looking forward to trying out Lucrin instead. (Synarel = death)
    I'm hearing you mrs jag... Waiting waiting waiting = IVF

Lucrin was ok I didn't have any probs last time - I can't handle nasal sprays so wasnt an option for me, that feeling at the back of my throat YUCK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - yes cecilia pushed it back a week as she is away...... I would of loved to be doing EPU on the same day. So I just stay on lucrin for an extra week. Instead if injecting puregon next week I start later. So you will be leading us into the TWW.....:-) and yes I would share my Nintendo or I could bring my psp as well.......lol
    Hey what time of day do you inject??
    Just out of curiosity.

Jeannie1- puregon is the same as gonal f. And im On 450 dose. Saizen is a growth hormone which is extra on top of fees. It's costing me $200 a day for injections. I already paid it in advance. But you get nothing back from Medicare. Considering your starting fsh on 4th your EPU seems to be a while away. Given mine is between 16-20th jul.

Dextersmum - how was your wkd with the girls?
    Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Mumtochris - yes cecilia pushed it back a week as she is away...... I would of loved to be doing EPU on the same day. So I just stay on lucrin for an extra week. Instead if injecting puregon next week I start later. So you will be leading us into the TWW.....:-) and yes I would share my Nintendo or I could bring my psp as well.......lol
    Hey what time of day do you inject??
    Just out of curiosity.

Jeannie1- puregon is the same as gonal f. And im On 450 dose. Saizen is a growth hormone which is extra on top of fees. It's costing me $200 a day for injections. I already paid it in advance. But you get nothing back from Medicare. Considering your starting fsh on 4th your EPU seems to be a while away. Given mine is between 16-20th jul.

Dextersmum - how was your wkd with the girls?
    Hope everyone is well.
    Hi Kylee - I start gonal f on the 12th with EPU scheduled between 23 -27th July..so looks like we will be running a week apart - mrs jag would also be a week after me? (I think)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kylee- just back late last night. I ahve so much to catch up on.

Weekend was fabulous! It was so great to be away and able to discuss openly everything ive gone through and share my success with them all. Its the same bunch of girls for the last 12 years. We havent told anyone at home anything about the IVF. This same time last year when I went away with the girls I was going through my first cycle and it was days before my EPU and I was not really well so they were all excited for me. Now am planning the same trip next year with a baby!!! :-)

I had to do my official test for westmead over the weekend and logged my call to the nurse on Saturday morning. They did not return my call until late that afternoon and the nurse told me I was positive before I did. When I asked her how she knew, she said Cecelia knew I was going to get pregnant because I 'work'. I thought that was funny. All I need now is for little bean to stay stuck. Last time I thought getting pregnany was the hard part. I had no idea I would actually have trouble staying pregnant. They want me to have an US at 6 weeks "because after what happened last time, so we can have a look whats going on in there" I would like to wait the extra week to ensure there is a heartbeat to see. Does anyone know if at 6 weeks there would be a heartbeat?