Closed Thread
Page 88 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bubs4kylee- Holy Moly 12-15 days. I hope you get some results and it works for you.
    I noticed a lady on another thread has done 21 rounds of IVF, what an incredible woman! Im done after this one which ever way it goes.
    You gotta be happy knowing Cecilia is giving you priority treatment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dextersmum For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 CYCLES!!! Im soo not going that far. This is my last year.

Dextersmum - FX you get lots of eggs this time round so you get a good go at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    af is in full flow now i thought crinone was ment to stop af
    I'm so sorry - it doesn't stop, but it can sometimes hold off. I got AF before I'd finished the 15 days of Crinone last time. (In fact, that's how I knew I was out - the 'clumps' turned from white to dark brown just before she came.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylee -I hope this is your year, hon! Thinking of you! xx

I've only done one cycle, but I'm tired already. You guys have so much strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    21 CYCLES!!! Im soo not going that far. This is my last year.

Dextersmum - FX you get lots of eggs this time round so you get a good go at it.
    Thanks Kylee.... but im in the 2ww already. Get with the program girl!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Thanks Kylee.... but im in the 2ww already. Get with the program girl!!!
    you sure are in the 2ww woo hoo i cant wait till you get your results

thanks mrsjaguar it did start out with big clumps of brown i kinda had a feeling before that started that it didnt work i had alot of neg thoughts after the ET and very stressed then normal which i am put down to the crinone i ve never been so angery and frustrated in my life dam you crinone!

The nurse i talked to yesterday said that with a FET i have a blood test on cd10 and they give me ovulation test will my cycles go back to normal or is everyone different??
    dh wants to know if i dont O that cycle will i have to pay another $700 for another cycle??? and if none of our Frozen embies make the thawing process do they keep the 700 or just some ?? i never researched FET i was taking one step at a time is there anything else i need to know about FET??
    sorry about the ton of questions i am looking forward to a more relaxed cycle without crinone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum - I know your in TWW. But I thought you meant you will give it one more go if this doesn't work??? I know I said it a few times that this was it. But until I can walk through Westfields without getting emotional when I see a pregnant woman. Then I'm not ready within myself to give it up.
    Anyway. This will work for you. It will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Dextersmum - I know your in TWW. But I thought you meant you will give it one more go if this doesn't work??? I know I said it a few times that this was it. But until I can walk through Westfields without getting emotional when I see a pregnant woman. Then I'm not ready within myself to give it up.
    Anyway. This will work for you. It will.
    No this is my last attempt Kylee. I always told hubby he had until i was 40 then its deal off. I tried for years to convince him for us to do IVF. He took too long to accept there was a problem with him and time has run out, I am 40 in 6 months. Given that I have already raised a family when I was very young and missed out on a lot of 'life experiences' as a result. I want to do something else other than just having babies my whole life, or to be an old woman dealing with teenagers, coz let me tell you they are brutal.
    Im sorry I probably sound ungrateful to you who has had such a struggle to even get pregnant. I really hope your little bubba soon.

In saying all that, after us both agreeing this try was it and we would forget about it after this attempt, he actually said to me yesterday that we would go back next year. I didnt have the heart to tell him no, so said nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry about double posting.

TMI warning!!!

I was horrified in the shower thismorning after discovering that awful crinone making its way back out of my body. I swear im going to have nightmares about it. Ive had three children and nothing has grossed me out out more than that discovery thismorning. Ive never used this stuff before so its all a bit of a shock. Along with the chunks came a goobie of brown mucous not attached to the crinone. Which made me think it was AF starting. I worried about it for a couple of hours before caving and POAS. 6dp5dt and its a faint positive that got darker as the minutes went by!!!! oh I hope its a sticky little thing!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum - omg congrats the line keeps getting darke