Closed Thread
Page 85 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rosewater- they take you into one of the rooms to get changed into a gown and you have a chat to one of the fn then straight in for et there will be a fs there to do the et and a scientists who will tell you how your embies are doin take a camera if you wish cause they will have your embryo on a big tv screen good luck this is the fun par

2. The Following User Says Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Rosewhite  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    Rosewater- they take you into one of the rooms to get changed into a gown and you have a chat to one of the fn then straight in for et there will be a fs there to do the et and a scientists who will tell you how your embies are doin take a camera if you wish cause they will have your embryo on a big tv screen good luck this is the fun par

Thanks for that! I hope they let my support person in with me! I'm so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum – great news on your EPU and having 5 fertilised – best wishes on transfer tomorrow . Nice to hear you caught up with Rosewhite on EPU day. I’m usually very nervous on EPU day, so I try a bit a small talk but then just end up cuddling up in the blanket and watching TV (why is it always on channel 7? Not that I mind really). Most ladies say hello and wish each other well, but it would be nice to have a chat with someone you know.

Bubs4kylee – would be great if we had EPU together as well. I should bring an iPod next time, I don’t have a Nintendo.

Rosewhite – best wishes on your transfer tomorrow . You are allowed only one support person (I tried two last time!). You’ll be out in no time, wham bam thank you man! Yes, as b4us said, watching the embryo(s) on the screen is so amazing, my favourite part .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Dextersmum xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everyone! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

mumtochris - I know what you mean.. FX we are on the same day. The newbies mostly chat but older members keep to themselves. Either is fine with me. Depends on my mood I guess.

Dextersmum - How did you go today?

Rosewhite - Like mumtochris said.. Its sooooo quick.. Def take camera or camera phone. They don't mind at all. And any questions either the FS or embryologist is there to answer. They are all so helpful...

AFM - Well my injection date is getting closer. Only 6 days away til it all starts again......I guess the benefit of this cycle is the hormone growth injection.. Apparently it makes your skin look amazing. Which I bloody need after being on DHEA for sooo long..

hugs to all Kyles

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtochris-EPU should be this week for you, shouldn't it? How is it going?

mrsjaguar-Is O or AF here yet???

Dextersmum-I kept an eye out for you today, but I must have been in the room changing when you finished. Boo. Was hoping to see you!

bubs4kylee-I'm really interested to see how you go with this new growth hormone! Sounds exciting! Keep us updated.

JemJems-I hope AF comes soon so you go in for your FET! Typical AF not coming when you want her to

B4us-How are you feeling? When are you testing? Did you test today?

AFM-1 Grade A blasty on board And another Grade A frozen!

I'm stoked!!!!!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on transfer guys very exciting

I tested 6dp5dt bfn so didn't test today the 2ww is driving me nuts lol
    Bbs have stopped hurting which is odd for me close to af due in 2 days away but I guess when on crinone anything is possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

I am booked in with westmead FS at the end of this month.

Just a quick question, how long does this process take? How long from your first appointment to starting treatment?

We have done quite a lot of testing and the issue lies with my husband, so hopefully we won't need too many more tests done.

I was told today by a FS at fertility east that they could start either IVF or IUI next cycle.

Is it a long wait with westmead? I am just keen to get started with something.. waiting around i just the worst.

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

Thanks for all the good wishes girls! I love this little group. I find it so hard to keep up with the other month groups, there are so many people on there. I get in and have a little scroll through and even tried contributing but I just get lost in it all!!

Bubs4kylie- Getting closer for you now. Gosh you are a trooper having gone through so many cycles. I will be watching with fingers crossed for you for some positive news in the next few weeks for you! How is the skin going? I find the drugs make my skin go red and blotchy!

Rosewhite-Sorry I didnt get to see you at the clinic, I looked around for you too, there were a few people in there by the time we came out and the waiting room was empty when we went in....it was probably a good thing given my meltdown...LOL How are you going with the crinone? How long do you lay down for? I take an hour. The nurse said only 15 mins but I told hubby I need an hour so he leaves me in peace with the remote...haha...I mentioned to the nurse about my dizzy spell, she thought it was most likely due to low blood pressure,which is a common thing for me.

b4us- how are you doing? I held out and tested 9dp5dt and got my positive last time. But it was a natural cycle. Fingers crossed Cant wait to hear your news!!! At least you know the trigger is all gone!!

beanie87 - I found I was able to start straight away. Once you get your nurses appontment and pay your money you can start with your next cycle. I have heard some people have to wait until the following month but I think some months are busier than others and they can only fit so may people in each month.

Well am back home safe and sound with one perfect " dont get any better than that" blasty safely on board. Not normally an emotional person I suprised myself that I had a bit of a meltdown in the transfer room when they told me we had only the one Blast. We had one c grade which I could have also put in but hubby dug his heels in and would not allow it after what happened last time. I think thats what I was most upset about, that they were going to just throw it in the bin. They offered to freeze it but told us it would be wrong to take our money knowing it would not work, Back in the room getting changed Hubby saw how upset I was and wanted to go back in and tell them to freeze it, saying "its only $700" but I had come to my senses by then and would not let him. So weird, I should have been so pleased I had the perfect blast- what they were aiming for, instead I was crying for the little c grade!!

Dr Fong did the transfer and she was lovely, so bubbly and positive but I found it hard to talk with the lump in my throat as I was fighting back more tears.

The car park was mayhem. Make sure you give yourselves plently of time before your appointment to allow for the line up and crazy impatient hornhonking people waiting to get in to it. Maybe coz i'm from the country where it is more laid back and slower paced, but it was a stressful wait. One car was trying to nose in infront of us and evetually had to move on, half an hour later he drove past us again in the line up still looking for a park!!