Closed Thread
Page 84 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=mrsjaguar;661

Thanks for thinking of us, ladies. Unfortunately... no Ovulation again. Another anovulatory cycle. I'm taking Provera now, so hopefully in the next fortnight I'll have AF & then get on with IVF #2.[/QUOTE]

i am so sorry darl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been around to say hi. I took my month off literally and had nothing to do with any IVF stuff at all. However now it is getting down to the business end now and I am at day 39 of my cycle.. Waiting for AF so we can do a frozen transfer. Soooooo freaking annoying.. Why can't it just come normally. Sorry for ranting. Hope everyone is well and I am sending love and hugs to everyone. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jem Jems – I too haven’t been to this thread in a while, I hope AF comes for you soon so you can start your FET

B4us – congrats on being PUPO, may the TWW go super fast with a big sticky BFP at the end

Sorry, I haven’t gone back too far in the thread to see where everyone is at. Hope all is well

AFM – I received my timetable yesterday, so currently pill popping and picking up my meds in a few weeks. EPU scheduled 9-13 July so I’ll have more to update on soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    I had EPU yesterday and got 8 eggs. 2 more than expected so happy about that. I have just recieved the news 5 have fertilised. Now we just have to wait and see how many go onto 5 day blasts. Transfer is Tuesday. It was very pleasant to meet and chat to rosewhite while waiting. There were only 3 of us all up in for EPU. A very qiuet day for them apparently. Last time I was in there no one would even look at anyone let alone crack a smile.
    The 5 hour trip home was unpleasant and a little painful. But I am doing alot better than last time when I got very sick. Fingerscrossed it stays that way.
    They forgot to give me the crinone and we had to go back and get it. Lucky my partner thought of it before we were too far along in the trip.

B4us- Congrats on being pupo. And 5 in the freezer is fantatsic!!! You must be very happy about that. I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Fingerscrossed for a BFP on her special day.

Rosewhite- how are you doing today?

Mrs Jag- best of luck for you for cycle #2

Welcome back Jems- Rant away all you like dear....and it does you good to not think about IVF for a while. Although ive been on the bandwagon I have done my best to stay occupied and not think about it too much and the time has really flown by. Best of luck to you for this cycle.

Mumtochris- July is not far away, I hope the time flies for you.

Hello to anyone else. I havent read to far back so hope I have not missed anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Jen jem - welcome back. Some months you just need to block it all out.

Mumtochris - my timetable says EPU scheduled between 9-13 July as well. It would be nice to know someone in there. Not many girls talk so I usually take my Nintendo with me ...

B4us. Congrats on being pupo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum - sorry I missed you. Congrats on the 5 fertilize.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was really lucky - the ladies I was in there with for IVF #1 were all lovely. We chatted before AND after and it was great. I think of them often & wonder how they're going & who got lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubsforkylee - I think I made a mistake..I'm only allowed 2 put back in..I'm booked in now for this cycle..very excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Turbo peach - I thought so... In Australia 2 is the limit. I asked Maggie the embryologist and she said no but you never know. I was hoping cause I would ask too. Oh well...:-)
    It's good your all on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question....sorry for no personals....since my transfer was cancelled last time I don't know how it all goes?? Do you go into a meeting with a FS to discuss the embies, then the transfer? Or just in and transfer?

I ask because my DH won't be able to make it tomorrow and a friend is coming with me.

TIA!!! Will update and personals tomorrow!!!