Closed Thread
Page 82 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @b4us - What amazing numbers. Awesome!! I was awake for my EPU and it was horrific. Felt everything.

@turbopeach - That sucks. I don't like having to SEE the DR again when you're in between cycles, since that's more money/more waiting. Very frustrating. I'm sorry you have to wait.

Still no O, so I'm debating when to take Provera.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar - i am praying O shows it self very soon theres nathing worse then the waiting game.
    what does the provera do ??

turbopeach- i understand your frustration and pain of waiting wasting time my fs had us waiting 4 months of limbo land with the theropist ggggrrrr i think it was his way of a sick joke then they surprise you with more costs

We got a sms today and all 15 are growing very well and on time now its the waiting to find out how many go from day 3 to day 5 find out tuesday on our transfer
    i keep teasing hubby saying he is the father of 15 embies i just get this nerves look
    i started the crinone yesterday and i havent had any symptoms yet not sure if that is normal but i will take it as it come

hope everyone is enjoying this rainy weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Provera basically brings on a period. It's the only thing that makes me have AF arrive naturally (except for failed Clomid/IVF cycles!)

What awesome news. Your embies are amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any updates b4us? I hope you still have some strong embies growing!

Is anyone scheduled for EPU Thursday? I'm booked in for 8.30am. According to my scan today I'm only going to get 4-6 eggs this time (I got 10 last time). Feeling deflated at those numbers. I hope it's wrong and I get more!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi rosewhite i was told on my second scan it only looked like 6 decent follies i felt horrible but ended up with more then we expected so dont worry your self there are some follies they cant see in the ultrasound i wish the best on thursday

we have transfer tomorrow and i am interested in find out how many made it to day 5 and how many are good for freezing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Rosewhite  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep us updated b4us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    B4us you egg making machine!! thats awesome to have so many on the go. How are you feeling? any OHSS? Cant wait to hear how your embies are going!

Rosewhite I am booked in for 9am Thursday!! We can chat while we wait!!! How exciting. How will I know who you are?? I am the same, they are saying only about 6 eggs for me too. I was put on the same protocol as last time and my body has not stimmed as well as last time but it is a blessing as I am finding all my symptoms are not as extreme as my last cycle. How about you?

I cant believe you gorls were awake for your EPU!!! What is with that? I will be very scared if they dont put me to sleep. They did last time??!! Can you tell me why you did not go to sleep?

AFM Ive had two ultrasounds and all is looking well. EPU is Thursday. My ovaries have not been as stimulated as last time and I am feeling alot better than I did last time. Last time I had 8 on each side but only ended up with 11 eggs, of which only 6 fertilised. This time I have 4 on the left and 7 on the right. Last time my progesterone went through the the roof with the last bloodtest and this time is all nice and normal. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooh yay for a buddy to chat to Thursday! Will PM you dextersmum As for being awake....I thought that was normal Lol. I wonder why I didn't get knocked out?? It wasn't bad. I felt all ''happy'' and was even able to look around the room and up at the ultrasound screen. Then the nurse reached over, wrote the number on my hand and held it up near my face so I could see it. Hmmm....

Any updates b4us?? How did transfer go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bad experience with the EPU - apparently I just didn't react to the medication? Dr F. has made a note of it on my file to try giving me a slightly higher dose for the sedation next time. We'll see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's rough mrsjaguar Did you end up ovulating? Or did you bring on AF?