Closed Thread
Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that clairywary. Good to know that even with low AMH levels, BFPs are still achievable!

mrsjaguar-I hated that month wait before beginning again, especially since it's a long down reg cycle and nothing really happens the first month except taking the BCP and starting Lucrin/Synarel just before your period. Most other centres that I know of allow people to do back-to-back cycles. I wish WFC allowed it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Idreamofbaby7
    Im sorry about your cancelled cycled, I thought id share my experience with progesterone. I had high progesterone before EPU and had a freeze all after fertilisation. I waited 3 months before going back for a natural FET, put two in and ended up with triplets.
    While it is disappointing that you dont get to have a transfer at the time, insome ways it is better. Your body has a chance to recover from the drugs and I believe making it more successful, as well, you avoid any increase in OHSS that may happen since they say it does get worse if you get pregnant.

b4us
    8 follies is a good number. When do you have EPU, must be close now. How do you feel? I am day 6 of stimming and have noticed yesterday a tightening/burning down there already. First BT tomorrow and US on Friday.

rosewhite
    Even though you have a low AMH doesnt necessarily mean you need to out two back in. As long as you can get them eggies fertilised and frozen before you run out. I always thought it would be great if they let you cycle until you have a good reserve of fertilised embies in the freezer. My last FET I only had one to play with which was put in as a 2 dayer and was obviously disapointed when it didnt work. I felt like they should have let me do another cycle so I could have extras to grow out to blst. They would not let me cycle again until I had used that last embie.

clairywary
    Congrats on your BFP!!! awesome news.

Mrs Jag
    The waiting is the worst. Why does it have to take so long!!! Haha. Its so hard not to think about it but enjoy your month off. I have decided this is my last attempt.While this is only my second attempt I always said my cut off was 40 and thats only 6 months away. Hubby and I are just not enjoying each other because of all the stress and secrecy ( we have not told anyone) I think the sooner we put it behind us the happier we are going to be.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EPU is thursday our follies went from 10-12mm to 14-22mm in 2 days i am totally blown away i think she counted 15follies but some are still at 14mm and 6 are over 17mm i think there was 3 at 22mm she said the 14mm may grow between now and thursday my E2 went from 1700 last tuesday to 3600 friday wow lol

Mrsjag - waiting is awful i had to wait 4 months to start my first cycle and the emotions that come with it are horrible be strong sweetie you will be back starting again in no time.

dextersmum-i am so sorry this is your last cycle but i fully understand why infertility has taken over our lives sending you lots of prays for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    b4us-Good luck for EPU Thursday!

dextersmum-That's odd about them making you use your frostie before starting again...my FS actually recommended that due to my low AMH levels if we got frosties to build up a ''bank'' of them if we didn't get pregnant (i.e. if not pregnant, save those frosties and do another natural cycle). My FS is Dr Bradbury. Good luck for your last IVF cycle. I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ... Just a quick update, FINALLY in for transfer on Sunday :-)

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU & transfers coming up!!!

I'm still waiting for my cycle to end - as is usual, no Ovulation at all. I'm waiting until the weekend is over, and if I still don't have any signs of O, I'm filling my Provera prescription & ending this rubbish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray for transfer jeannie!

Boo for no O mrsjaguar I hope you show signs of it soon!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar - fx O shows it self soon

We had epu yesterday and we got 19 eggs the worse part is i stayed awake during the hole proceedure OUCH !!!
    got a sms today and 15 fertilized dh is so thrilled defently worth the pain
    et is booked for tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers b4us!!! Very exciting!

I was awake too. I thought that was the same for everyone at WFC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Im starting to get excited again. I've been on a break 6 months and about to start real soon. Maybe it will be third time lucky for me.

I was given to ok for my next cycle in nov last year. Im even allowed to put 3 back in seeing nothing has worked yet. My referral expired in march ( I have anew one ready to hand in to my doc) and then I noticed that my script for synarel has expired and the bottle I have exp may 2012.

So I thought I'd ring up the doc, let them know I can drop in new referral and asked if I could pick up a new script - easy! NOT! I need to book in the see te doc again. So I said to the receptionist (so it's $100 for a script)..then they told me that as my referral expired I am going to be charged and initial consult ($150). So AF is due next wed/thurs and my appointment is not until 12 June..I am so furious! How can drs get away with this?we all have enough emotional drama about having troubles falling pregnant, and then a lot of people save and save in order to actually pay for ivf and then drs want to make u wait and charge u more unnecessary money..sorry for the rant..at least I'm almost on the roller coaster again!

R xx