Closed Thread
Page 80 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    dex - it's good to hear from you! I'm still so sad about your triplets, but having a 'reason' is a mixed blessing. thinking of you in this next upcoming cycle! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, well its another BFN, lucky I booked my FS for end of June hoping to get some answers as this will be number 5 and egg quality hasn't been very good. I'm thinking they will try day 3 transfers no matter how good they look. They just don't seem to like making it to day 5. Its just driving me insane why is it so hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs eaglegirl. That really sucks! xx

I am 3 days into jabbing. Feeling very anxious about it still. I find myself wanting to put 2 in again now I have an reason as to why we lost the first attempt. I would be too scared to mention it to hubby though. He is so dead against it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you dont mind me joining in. Its so hard to express how im feeling with family and friends as they dont seem to understand because they have never been in this situation themselves..

I too am attending WFC and just had a cycle cancelled last Friday due to high progesterone before EPU. In March I tried OI with Puregon which resulted in a cancelled cycle due to no response. This time I tried my first IVF (short protocol) cycle. My ultrasound after a week of injections showed four good sized follies and a few more the nurse thought would catch up before egg pick up. I was so excited as this was the first time I knew they were actually growing. Then that afternoon I got the news of high progesterone. I was given the option of going to EPU and freezing what we got, however my doctor suggested we cancel and try again using the long protocol. My E2 levels were quite low for the follies I had and LH stayed low, so next cycle I will be adding Pregnyl to the mix. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Mrsjaguar,

I dont have any experience with pessaries & crinone as I have never made it that far but I was sent home with the both of them when we thought we were going forward with EPU.. Im with Dr. Fong too..

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    eagelgirl-i am so sorry i hope you get some answers.

dextersmum- i am sure you will do what is best for you i would love 2 to be put back in but dh said no lol

idreamofbaby7-welcome and i wish you all the best and i pray your ruff road is behind you and this cycle is smooth sailing

Afm--i had my first ultrasound today (day 10 of stim) and we have 8 follies that need some more growing time there between 10-12 in size ,we have to go back in on monday for another ultrasound i was really hoping for more then 8 follies cause not all of them contains a egg and we have 2 days to get these 8 to grow to 17 or more thanks for the add pressure,

plus side lining is nice and cushie and bloods test are right were they need to be just need my follies to grow anyone got any tips to help theses guys nice and big?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all. I'm on day 3 of stimming today and up bright and early for acupuncture.

Eaglegirl-Sorry to hear that it was a BFN. Hopefully your at your appointment in June you can get some answers and a plan of attack for your next cycle

dextersmum-I've been wanting to put 2 back due to my very low AMH levels and the possibility of running out of good quality eggs before we get all the babies we want (we wanted 3), but my FS won't let us I can imagine the conflicting feelings you must have about it after what happened last time. I'm sure when the time comes you'll do what's best for you

idreamofbaby7-Sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. Getting all excited about the follies, then not even making it to EPU would be so hard. Hopefully the Pregnyl and long down reg cycle will give you better results next time

b4us-I highly recommend acupuncture to get those follies growing. Last cycle I was having acupuncture twice per week and between my first and second ultrasound (2 days apart) I had a couple that grew really fast. Even the nurse commented on it! Then, at the last ultrasound I was told we have 7 good sized ones for EPU....I went and had acupuncture again between then and EPU and ended up with 10! So I'm assuming some more follies grew quickly to catch up.

Obviously I can't say for certain that it was the acupuncture, but this cycle I'm not taking any chances and are having it twice a week during stims. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosewhite who is your FS? They did tell us that they don't do two transfer unless your over 37 or the second embryo won't be frozen but still a possibility of a pregnancy. My DP would love twins always wanted them, I'm a little more concerned as I worry about the chance of Cerbal Palsy and increased pregancy problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS is Dr Bradbury. She has been great so far, just not budging on the 2 embryos.

I'm 29, but my Mum went into menopause at 34/35 and her sister at 38. My AMH is very low at 1.5, so indicates an early menopause for me too. That's my reasoning for wanting 2 put back in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Rosewhite.. Hi Rose, I too have a very low Amh level 1.7 and came home and stressed about it, looked it up on the internet and generally worried myself sick! Anyway I went through my first cycle at Westmead, and got 5 good size follicles so I was praying for 5 good eggs. Anyway I had the egg retrieval and they got 5! I was over the moon with that! I am nearly 38 by the way! So I went home and waited for the call from the scientist and he called in the morn to say 2 had fertilized. I came away from that phone call feeling very disapointed and they wanted to do a 2 day transfer because there was only 2 eggs! Anyway I went there feeling optimistic ( you only need one right) I was told both embryos were grade A, they put one back and one they froze the other, I was so pleased. So I have just gone through the 2ww and I have been lucky 1st time with a BFP! I am just praying the next few weeks fly by! So I just wanted to tell you my positive story, that just because you have a low amh it means nothing and I worried myself silly over nothing! Best of luck to you! Sending lots of positive vibes your way! xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to clairywary74 For This Useful Post:

Rosewhite  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

I'm waiting around in this stupid 'cycle off' and haven't had any signs of Ovulation at all (typical - PCOS and anovulatory cycles have been my life for 18+ months now!) and getting frustrated. I think if I don't ovulate within the next week, I'm going to take Provera so we can END this stupid cycle and get ready for IVF #2. It's another long down-reg, so we won't really be doing much until late June/July.