Closed Thread
Page 8 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Slp!!! That is awesome news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations slp! That’s fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLP - Thought i would congrat you on here too :-)

Dont read into the levels too much just wait for your scan ..try not to go crazy waiting

Just so you know ..my levels were only in the 200's and i had twins and some ladies have really high levels and only have one ...its just how your bodies reacts to the HCG ..

BUt that said i'm sooooooooooooo happy for you

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congratulations SLP!

How exciting. Another great result from Westmead.

I'm really looking forward to my appointment...come on August!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Making another appt

Guys, I have a question to those who have been through more than one cycle and had BFNs. Did you make an advance booking to get back in to see your FS ? I am in the 2WW and preparing for all possibilities but just discovered I can't get back into Dr G until late Sept, which means I'd miss 3 months.

Also, does anyone know if docs advise to go straight back to another rounds of stims ? Ie. If I get a BFN and get AF, could I start again straight away on a short cycle ?

I am trying to be positive and hope I don't have to worry about it but also trying to be prepared.
    Thanks !

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLP congrats over here too !!! Great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lilbirdy-I had a bfn 1st cycle & rang Dr Soo cause WFC wouldnt let me do another cycle till i spoke with him first.I rang his offices the day my period started (so knew it failed)had a phone consultation with him 2 days later for $100- as we live too far away to go back down for one,he upped my dosage for the next cycle & suggested we go blasts.They make you wait 1 full month between cycles.FET they will do back to back but not full stim cause medicare wont give a rebate for it to be done that way.So yes, you get AF with the failed cycle then have to wait till the next one comes & goes then you are able to ring & start again 1st day of the next AF.Hope that helped your q's.That sucks if you have to wait till sept to see Dr G then have to wait for AF to begin!!

Again congrats Slp even though i congratulated on the other thread.xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps plsonemore.

I don't have any frosties unfortunately but if they won't go back to back months on a stim cycle that's good to know. Worst case, I can have a nice glass of wine, a strong coffee and a steaming hot bath while I wait until the following month. I tried Dr Smith but couldn't get into him until 22/9 and can't get into Dr G until 6/9. Which means I would miss out on August.

I was able to get into Dr F (she did my ET and was really nice) opn 22/7, the day after my BT next week - but hopefully I'll have to cancel that because I get a BFP.

Just need the insurance policy to have one less stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lilbird- we never got frosties either... but dont need them now so kinda glad i didnt,cause it'll be hard surrendering them down the track as we only wanted 1 & got 2 so def wont be having anymore.All the best for the last week of your 2WW hope you dont go too crazy & like you say hopefuly wont need any frosties either.Will keep an eye out for results all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilybird - Besides the intital appt with doctor Smith i never dealt with him again (although he was rostered on the day of my FET) but i always made appts through the FN's i think you find the same thing that you wont see the docs again until there is a real issue but they make you wait at least a month between cycles (most clinics) are the same ..but as Pls said hopefully you wont need the appt anyway

Remember to stay postive it helps ..isnt that right SLP