Closed Thread
Page 78 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mrsjaguar - good luck not long till testing day for a bfp sending you lots of happy thoughts and prays

eaglegirl - i am so sorry to hear hubby cant make it do you have anyone else special to go in with you for support ?

afm- 3rd day of synarel and i am super tired but no mood swings yet i am still waiting for af to show i am getting alittle concerned cause we start stim on wensday not sure what happens if af is a no show

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in on all of you to see how you're doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrs jag..... Still waiting for AF .... 5 more days!!! Then waiting for ovulation ... Then crossing fingers for defrost ... Then the big 2ww! Hurry up already :-) patience is a virtue they say.

How are you going ?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took the WFC preggo test today and BFN. Time to wait for AF. I hope she doesn't take long in getting here... I'm ready for a month off, then hopefully straight back on the bandwagon for Round 2 - I'm going to push for ICSI this time around, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it was a BFN mrsjaguar Take it easy and be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news mrs jag xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear it was a bfn mrs jaguar take all the time you need on this rollercoaster

Im here reading away and popping the pill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for the well wishes. It was only Round 1 - just a shame we had no frosties & just that one emby that didn't take.

I have an appt to see Dr Fong again this week in preparation for Round 2 - which we're hoping to do as soon as we can.. next cycle perhaps? We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oohh Mrs Jag I am sorry about the BFN. Oooh fingers crossed for better luck next round.

b4us- did AF show up? I wonder what happens if it doesnt show up? I stop taking the pill today. Wouldnt it be so great if AF not showing up meant some kind of miracle.

Eaglegirl how did your transfer go? Did hubby make it? I was early for my last transfer and the girl who was booked in before me was running late, so they moved me in to the room to get changed and waited- then the woman who was running late showed up and still got put in before me. Surely they would have to make allowances for lateness. They dont get your embies out until you show up anyway.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM- I am currently day 2 of sniffing and feeling very anxious about how succesful we are going to be. I think we used all our luck up last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum I understand feeling like that. It's a coping mechanism to protect yourself if things go wrong. I've got my fingers crossed for you

Is anyone else looking like pickup around the long weekend? I'm on my 3rd day of Lucrin today and stopped the pill yesterday. If my cycle mirrors my first one, then egg pick up would look like being the Saturday 9th June (long weekend). Do they do pick ups on Saturdays?? I hope I don't have to cut my cycle short by a day just to fit it in before the weekend!