Closed Thread
Page 77 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rosewhite... I did my first ivf and had to sit a month out before my Nat FET ( which got cancelled due to early o) so now have to wait til next AF for my FET... IF this doesn't work I can go straight into ivf because I haven't had any medication.

From what I are our bodies go through alot in a medicated cycle and they like to make sure your recovered both physically and emotionally before going again to give yourself the best chance - believe me I know how much the sit out months are frustrating but I do understand why... :-)

Mrs jag how you doing 5dp3dt is too early !!! Wait a few days and stay positive! Xx

AF due in 10 days for me AND COUNTING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know, I know, i'm early.

Still negs though, at 7dp3dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone doing? Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Had EPU yesterday 7 eggs collected was very crampy afterwards more so than normal, had acupuncture which only gave me relief for around 30 minutes but it kicked in pretty bad by the time I got home.
    I had my morning message to let me know 5 were fertilized and ET is Sunday. Not looking forward to the TWW it drives me insane!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eaglegirl - Congratulations on your 5 fertilised!!

I'm waiting for AF. Started spotting today (9dp3dt) - feel just like pre-period. I think Crinone is the only thing holding it off right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs Jag

Try and positive it could be implantation spotting Don't forget Crinone gives alot of symptoms of pregnancy or AF put your feet up and try not to think about it (I know its hard).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wouldn't it be a little late for implantation at 10dp3dt?

I guess I assumed I'd know by now.

WFC has me testing on their pee sticks the 13th & 15th. Those will give me my definite answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't forget it has to get to Blasto 2 days past 3day transfer then a few days before implantation but everyone is different, I'm sure the spotting isn't related to your AF as I think you won't get that till 2 days after you finish the crinone and thats still 5 days away for you. Think positive you are over analysing all the symptoms its hard I know, I'm actually not going to read anything related to Pregnancy this time and no testing before the POAS date, it drives me insane and stresses me out which can't be good for the embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs jag, just to give you a comparison I had an implantation at 7dp5dt for about 2 days. It was pink and mucousy. Fingers crossed for you doll!!

Eaglegirl how are your embies> have you had your transfer yet?

I have been pill popping and am spotting once again!!! Clinic says it is apparenty normal when your on the pill. but i dont know, things have been pretty screwed up for me since the loss. I am worried its going to cause a problem for me. I start sniffing on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Dextersmum

My Embies are doing well aparently though I'm a little annoyed with Westmead my transfer is booked at 12.15 and DP finishes work at 1150 in Hornsby and i would like him to be there so I called them to see either if we could be pushed back or would it matter if we were 5 mins late. They actually told me well maybe you should leave him and come on your own because you are last on the list and you can't be late. So I asked them what would happen if I was caught in really heavy traffic and was 30 mins late what would they do? They had no reply how insensitive of them all over 5 or 10 minutes!!! So angry!!