Closed Thread
Page 72 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Im back again
    hoping to cycle again when next af arrives late april early may

We travel from Melbourne its a added stress but much cheaper than cycling here

Has anyone stayed at the casuarina lodge? if so how does that work out and what facilities do they offer?

Also I found this list of places to stay while you in Sydney (if your an out of towner)

http://www.westmeadprivate.com.au/Fo...mmodation.aspx

Im hoping for better results this time but I have to be realistic at 41

hope you all are going good wherever you are at in the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Westmead Ladies,

Has anyone been booked into an egg pickup but then had it pushed back? My follie scan and last blood test was done this morning & I was instructed that I need to trigger tomorrow & come in Thursday morning for the egg pick up.

A different nurse rang this afternoon and told me that my e2 levels have plateued, so they're going to push back egg collection. I need to take a tiny bit more Puregon tomorrow and Wednesday (from 125 to 150) and then get another ultrasound and blood check done on Wednesday - before they'll HOPEFULLY book me in for egg pick up on Friday, if all goes well.

Really nervous now - how could we go from being fine this morning to pushed back tonight? Gotta ring work and cancel my time off, too. What a mess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies, I hope everyone is well.

Jem- how are you doing in your TWW?

Hello again Miffy- Best of luck to you for this cycle. I have heard about cheap accomodation at westmead, although have never taken advantage of it.

Mrs Jag- Im sorry to hear about things not running smoothly. I dont have much experience so cannot offer any advice, I do hope you get to finish your cycle and your little googies are collected safely.

Jeannie, sorry its taken me a bit to get back to you. Basically for a natural FET you will have blood tests from about day 12 depending on your cycle.I never had to use the OV kits. They will watch you closely to look for signs of ovulation. You will have one ultrasound to check for a dominant follicle and your lining. When they find you have surged, they will thaw your frostie at the appropriate time and then you have a transfer.I live 5 hours away and all my testing and monitoring was done from afar. It is a much easier cycle than when you are cycling with the drugs. It is a nervous time, well it was for me as I was petrified I would oV during the easter break and we would miss it and have to wait another month. I had a freeze all at day one when I cycled because my progesterone was too high. In my first FET cycle they thawed 5 of my 6 embryos we lost 3 and the remaining two grew out to 5 day blasts. I had two transferred and ended up pregnant with triplets! Unfortunately it ended at 10 weeks due to what i believe were complications with my thyroid. This cycle I only had 1 embie left which was transferred at day 2. Because there were no other embies to grow out and compare the best ones.

AFM
    Dare i say after having no confidence whatsoever about any success with this transfer, my embie thawed perfectly and was a perect grade A- 4 cell little bean. Yesterday at 8dp2dt I think I had a little implantation bleed. so I am feeling quite positive about it. Only a few more days before I POAS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dexters mum.

Omg!! I have been alright up until having a dream that I had a baby girl.. Now I'm starting to freak out a bit!! I'm do impatient and am now 6dp5dt so I'm trying to work out when to POAS and get an accurate reading. I'm thinking I might do one tomorrow. The dream has made me realize that I actually do have my hopes set pretty high when I though I was being quite level headed. But not the last two days. 11dpo should show something right??

Fx that was implantation for you. I hope it's a sticky little one. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just a quick one.... I am now 2dp5dt with 2 beautiful blastocysts onboard. There is a few of us PUPO now....... Bring on those BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone at the clinic today? It was crazy busy for a public holiday. Every chair full + standing room only at one point.

I am still sniffing and jabbing, waiting around for the call about bloods. 10 follies that look ok... but estrogen stalled on Monday, so I'm PRAYING that the numbers today have risen so we can get going for Friday pick up. Please, please, please, please let it happen!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4kylee- yay on PUPO status. Thee are lots if us now.

Everything is crossed for you Mrsjag.
    I will be thinking of you this afternoon.

I POAS this morning and as light as it is. There was definitely a second line. I can't believe it's a BFP!! I have everything crossed that it stays that way... Think I will test again on Friday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG JEM. I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jem
    I was at the clinic this morning as well yes it was very busy, I really felt sorry for the receptionist some really difficult questions.
    Well I'm officially jabbing today short down protocol its so quick looks like EPU around the 7/9th. They have increased my Gonal-F thi cycle to try and get more Follies.
    Happy ANZAC Day Ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call: estrogen is back up (YAY!) so I'm triggering tonight and having egg collection on Friday morning. SO HAPPY.