Closed Thread
Page 71 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies

Haven't posted for a while. I read everyday, but if I have nothing to add, I don't post. I guess after doing 6 last year I don't get the same buzz as maybe others do..
    Anyhow

Mrs Jaguar - You can ring WFC anytime you like and speak with a nurse and get all the info you require. BT results, anything.... When I am there I read through my file and now have started taking photos of results to update my own tracking calendar.
    Posandra - I think there are a few on this thread from interstate. Not sure who but Im sure someone will reply soon enough and give you some tips. I live in the sutherland shire. So Im not too far at all.

JemJem's - Congrats on your embies.. Im hoping to make it to blasty as well, and if they give me the option I will force the issue a little to get to day 5...

Mrs Dexter - Well by now you should be PUPO... Thats providing I read your posts properly.. I think you were 1pm today. The embryos on the screen look heaps better now on the new LCD don't they. Hope all went well for you.

AFM - Well I had my 3rd ultrasound today then acupuncture. EPU is scheduled for Wednesday morning 0830. So far Im first off the bat as DH hates going into that seedy room after others...lol I say nothing to him but think if that's all you have to complain about, then lucky him. Try being on the other end and jabbing yourself everyday all the BT's and getting 3 bamix ultrasounds in the last week. I bet he would change his tune then. The boys really do get the better deal.

Ok so thats enough babbling from me. Hope you are all going well. Its good to see this thread up and running a bit more these days.

Cheers to all Kylee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Does anyone know the procedures for a Nat FET cycle with 1 x 5 day blast at Westmead?
    1st cycle IVF unsuccessful :-(

Would really appreciate your feedback, waiting for AF to arrive any day now.

Hi possanda - no I'm local to westmead, are you traveling down?

Good luck to everyone and fingers and toes crossed for all! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post

Mrs Jaguar - You can ring WFC anytime you like and speak with a nurse and get all the info you require. BT results, anything.... When I am there I read through my file and now have started taking photos of results to update my own tracking calendar.
    Thanks so much for the advice. I'll definitely ask them to give me my details then. First blood is tomorrow.

So you're in on Wednesday - as in tomorrow? Fantastic! Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Poss: I am a week out from my period so hopefully start jabbing next week. As I hope to only be doing the Short down Protocol I should only be jabbing for around 2 weeks or so.
    Jems: Our last cycle was the same on Day 3 (we had the transfer booked for that day) they called me to tell me the embryos were looking good and we had to decide whether to go to Day 5 which is what we did.

I went for my last Acupuncture before I start jabbing getting excited as its only a week away.
    As for BT My 1st cycle they sent me an sms to let me know my bloods were ok, but the other 2 I didn't get an sms, but I did stress the first time but I asked the nurse at my next visit and they told me they only let you know if something is wrong.

Keep positivity up ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my blood draw this morning; I asked if they would ring/text to let me know the levels & they said ok... but I have a feeling I won't get called.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Had my blood draw this morning; I asked if they would ring/text to let me know the levels & they said ok... but I have a feeling I won't get called.
    I always get a call no matter what. if I answer the phone they talk to me and I ask levels etc. they give them to you no problems and you can usually ask anything. If I miss the call they leave a voice mail message saying when to come back for more bloods, but never any details in the message. If you select the text messge option they just text with no phone call. In the text they just say when to come back for more bloods no details.
    You can call them and ask for details, but they don't take calls after 3 I think, as they are returning results at that time. Think you can leave a message and they will call you back the following day.
    Everytime I go in for an appoint I have been able to see any levels I missed a call about etc.
    But I am having oi/iui so maybe it's different with ivf. But would assume its similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bubs4kylie
    Yes I am in PUPO now.Thanks for asking Being able to see them up on the screen is very exciting. I took a photo with my iphone. So now I am in the TWW. Apparently it was an A grade embie, all my fretting about that lonely embie for nothing. It was delivered safely to me without any drama at all. heres hoping it sticks for the full 9 months now.
    Hope you EPU went well this morning. My hubby hates that room too. but like you i think he definitely has it easier than we do.

Jeannie- I just had a natural FET and my last one was too. What excatly do you need to know?

Mrs Jag- they are pretty good at calling to let you know whats going on. sometimes you wont get a call until the end of the day though. They need to let you know whats going on so you know what the next move will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Just a quick one to say I am PUPO!! Yippee. Both embryos were nice little blasties today. So one is frozen and one is hopefully holding on in there!!

Let the waiting begin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dextersmum,

Just curious about the monitoring process, they told me about ovulation test kits but that's about all I know :-/

Do they do ultrasounds and blood tests with Nat FET ? Or is it all based on your ovulation tests ?

Sorry I probably sound so naive but after all the jabbing etc last round I am curious how this round all works ... Did you also only have one frostie?

I hope all is going well and i cross my fingers for all! Nervous but exciting times in the 2ww (sent me a bit on the crazy train actually!) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jem & Dexter!!! Hoping for a quick & sticky TWW!

Well, no phone call today after the blood test. I might give them a buzz in the morning and just check that they received the results back/query them about my levels. I'm curious to know before Friday's re-draw, that's for sure.