Closed Thread
Page 70 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls thought id pop in and say hi. things are starting to happen for me.

Transfer looks like happening tuesday for me. My levels are E2 952 and LH 13.2. She said they need LH to be 20 before they will thaw my lonely embie. So it will be thawed Monday and transferred Tuesday. I just need lonely bubsicle to thaw without exploding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope your wee emby defrosts well. Tuesday - so close!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrs Jag.
    Things happening alot faster than I expected. Transfer is tomorrow!!! 1pm
    ....lonely little embie has survived the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Thanks mrs Jag.
    Things happening alot faster than I expected. Transfer is tomorrow!!! 1pm
    ....lonely little embie has survived the thaw.
    Wonderful - go little frostie! Well, DEfrostie now. YAY!!

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Dextersmum - Wow that was quick.. Good luck with transfer today.

@ Jem Jems - Good luck today. I hope everything goes smoothly.

@ Eaglegirl - Where are you on your cycle?

@ Mrs Jaguar - Still sniffing and jabbing?

AFM - Pain took a bad turn Saturday and I ended up in the ER until about 3am Sunday... Apparently they think that on top of all the other stuff going on, I may of had a follicle rupture, and I also have the signs of a bladder infection.
    Dr gave me a pain management plan to follow.... (basically constant) and antibiotics until I get my referral to Neurology and get cleared for the pill again.
    Then I guess it goes back to controlling AF until we can get ICSI started. I have a bad feeling that stimulating the ovaries this time will HURT, A LOT....
    But anyway you do what you have to I guess.

I have a GP appointment today to get the Neurology consult on it's way.

Good luck today for those doing transfers I'll keep my
    and hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Yay to everyone- I'm still on my stupid iPhone so it's hard to do personals- I true copy paste and going in and out and lost my whole post. Lol. Looks like everyone is travelling along well. Possanda- I hope you are better soon.

Well transfer has been put back.. I had a fone call from the lab this morning saying both embies are looking beautifully perfect so I had to decide to transfer 1 and freeze one today or wait till Wednesday and hope they've gone to blast.. After speaking with DH he thought we should wait till Wednesday, when I called them back they said they thought that was the right decision. Has anyone else had this happen. I hope I have made the right decision!! Fx they both keep growing strong.

Love and babydust to all. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Poss - hope you're feeling better soon & the bladder infection clears up. Nasty little things. I'm sniffing and jabbing away. Blood test on Wednesday.

Jem - this is wonderful news. If both continue to do well, will you transfer one and freeze one? Great odds to transfer blasties, so that sounds good.

So you know this is my first cycle, I'm apologising in advance if I ask silly questions. The nurse told me last week that the first two blood tests tend to not result in a phone call (unless signs show over or under stimulation) - but I was wondering if WFC will give you details on how your readings are going if you request it? I'm curious to see what my levels are, after 7 & 9 days of stimming on Wed & Fri respectively.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrs jaguar- I will transfer one And freeze one. Just hope it is to blasties that I have to work with.

As for BT's.. I just got a txt message afterwards. One was because they put my U/S back two days and the other was just to say levels were good so we would keep scan on the planned day. You can ask them to call you. I was freaking out because it was my first cycle and I wanted to know. But the nurses have always said to me no news is good news. It means you must be right on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Thanks mrs jaguar- I will transfer one And freeze one. Just hope it is to blasties that I have to work with.

As for BT's.. I just got a txt message afterwards. One was because they put my U/S back two days and the other was just to say levels were good so we would keep scan on the planned day. You can ask them to call you. I was freaking out because it was my first cycle and I wanted to know. But the nurses have always said to me no news is good news. It means you must be right on track.
    Thanks for that! I might just ask them if they can send me a text, just to let me know the numbers. Then I can google away to my heart's content to make myself feel better.

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Is anyone in this thread from interstate?