Closed Thread
Page 69 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Poss- I am sorry your having such a hard time. Big Hugs. I have a hubby that has no idea and unsympathetic also. The spotting is also so very frustrating I know, I can totally relate to that! It would be good to have some clear defined answers as to why our bodies do the things they do.

Jems - Only one more day to go. You may only get 3 eggies at pick up but lets hope for great quality!! Ive been reading where some girls are getting a few suprise eggies. That could happen.

Thanks mrs Jag- hopefully this arvo I will have some good news on my levels. I dont think they will give me anything as we are going for the natural cycle. Perhaps if it doesnt happen this month they will want to do a medicated FET next time.
    I woke yesty with a ...sorry its TMI... but a nice goobie of CM. I am hoping it is a good sign, as since my miscarriage all that precious telltale CM has been virtually nonexistant.

Lee- Ive done a little looking on Dr Google and read about the levels being baseline until about 36 hours before the surge starts, feeing a little more positive now.

Off to get ready for my BT. Have a good day girls. Ill report back this arvo.... oooohhhh for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Poss - I'm so sorry to hear. I hope your endo isn't coming back , but that prolonged pain and bleeding is a worry. *hugs* thanks for the thoughts today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Dex! I have no hope of ever having a natural FET. Always medicated. At least they're not too expensive after the safety net.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just finished up at WFC this morning. Can I just say that Catherine is a real sweetie? I had a panic moment when she was teaching me to inject & she made me feel so calm. And so begins Puregon. I have bloods booked for next week & follie ultrasound on Monday 23rd... She is estimating pick up on 26th or 27th. Fingers crossed!

Once I stopped being a wimp and managed to do the Puregon jab, I had some burning. Is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm am newbie to the whole forum thing UNTIL I began IVF!
    Then I became this crazy google searcher searching this pain - that injection - 5 day v's 3 day etc etc

I am also attending WFC and was so excited when I found this forum, I read all your stories and think it is soooo good to have people to share the experience with.

We had a failed 1st IVF and am now waiting for AF to arrive to begin a natural FET with our 1 x 5 day embie..

Just a couple of question? - why do they do guided ET with 3 day and not 5 day? and also with fresh do they do ultrasounds to check your lining prior to ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just popping in as I can hardly keep my eyes open. Just got home from EPU. I got 5 nice looking eggies and dh's junk was all great. So waiting on txt tomorrow morning to see how may fertilized. If I get 4 or more fertilize we will try a 5 day transfer. If less than 4 we will transfer back on Monday for a day 3. Fx they are all keepers and we can do a day 5.

Love to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jems
    I had only 5 my last cycle they were going to do a day 3 transfer but they were looking so much better than my last two so we decided to take it to day 5. Had two put back I'm sure mine took as I was really crook about half way to my POAS date and had a faint line on the 1st test date but a BFN on the second day.
    I'm about a week away till I should start jabbing if Dr Howard Oks the Short down Protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning How did you go JemJems?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi eAglegirl. Well txt from clinic this morning and 2 out of 5 fertilized. Transfer is now booked for Monday at 12. Excited that at least 2 fertilized but very nervous now. And I know the waiting is going to kill me. Good luck with your new cycle. I think if I have to do another one it will be another long down. :a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi eAglegirl. Well txt from clinic this morning and 2 out of 5 fertilized. Transfer is now booked for Monday at 12. Excited that at least 2 fertilized but very nervous now. And I know the waiting is going to kill me. Good luck with your new cycle. I think if I have to do another one it will be another long down. :a
    Good luck with those two eggies, grow embies grow! Fingers crossed until Monday. xx