Closed Thread
Page 68 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone had a lovely easter break.

Leelee- how are you doing after your transfer? You had a 2 dayer put in?? I will be having one too this time due to their only being one. i will be following you to see how you go. Was it a freshie or frozen? When do you get to test??

Mrs Jaguar- Im sorry i dont have any advice, only to say that if you dont get a period... maybe a miracle could happen and you wont need IVF .

Welcome Eaglegirl! Best of luck to you for this cycle.

Welcome back possandra- I believe they can courier the drugs out but never used that option. I live 5 hours away from the clinic- It was an option given to me but I took them home at the time of consult. Only advice I could give is to transfer only 1 embie if you have good strong embies. I did not follow my FS advice and put two in, they both took and one split so two became 3!!! It was a very stressful and awful time, resulting in a miscarriage at 10 weeks due to complications from being multiples.

AFM
    First blood test today to prepare for FET. Time to start praying to the Angel Lailah- The angel of conception!! xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone had a lovely easter break.

Leelee- how are you doing after your transfer? You had a 2 dayer put in?? I will be having one too this time due to their only being one. i will be following you to see how you go. Was it a freshie or frozen? When do you get to test??

Mrs Jaguar- Im sorry i dont have any advice, only to say that if you dont get a period... maybe a miracle could happen and you wont need IVF .

Welcome Eaglegirl! Best of luck to you for this cycle.

Welcome back possandra- I believe they can courier the drugs out but never used that option. I live 5 hours away from the clinic- It was an option given to me but I took them home at the time of consult. Only advice I could give is to transfer only 1 embie if you have good strong embies. I did not follow my FS advice and put two in, they both took and one split so two became 3!!! It was a very stressful and awful time, resulting in a miscarriage at 10 weeks due to complications from being multiples.

AFM
    First blood test today to prepare for FET. Time to start praying to the Angel Lailah- The angel of conception!! xox
    Hi there Dextersmum I really hope your last little frostie is a strong one and your dreams come true. Roughly how long until they do the transfer? I only ever do fresh because I don't get enough eggs for frozen. My embryo would be day 5 by now so by Friday it will start to implant. No doubtI will be looking for implantation signs over the weekend. I have to ring WFc on 21/4 with poas result but I might test at 12 dpo which is next Tuesday.
    I will be praying for you that your frostie survives the thaw and develops into a successful pregnancy for you. X LeeAnne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone - period came yesterday morning. (Thank goodness.)

I rang this morning and they didn't seem all that excited about it (& here was me freaking out that it WOULDN'T come) - but confirmed my Thursday appt, nice and early, to pay for this cycle and pick up the Puregon. I'm so excited to start stims!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi everyone - period came yesterday morning. (Thank goodness.)

I rang this morning and they didn't seem all that excited about it (& here was me freaking out that it WOULDN'T come) - but confirmed my Thursday appt, nice and early, to pay for this cycle and pick up the Puregon. I'm so excited to start stims!
    That's great! Good luck Thursday. It will all go super quick from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Mrs Jag! You'll be sniffing and jabbing in no time.
    Leelee- I dont know if anything is going to happen now this month. as stated on the april group, my levels are 'baseline' Not sure if that means they will go up at all or just slow this month. I dont have enough experience to know what the levels should be, but 'baseline' on the same day i have previously ovulated in past cycle doesnt sound good to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Great news Mrs Jag! You'll be sniffing and jabbing in no time.
    Leelee- I dont know if anything is going to happen now this month. as stated on the april group, my levels are 'baseline' Not sure if that means they will go up at all or just slow this month. I dont have enough experience to know what the levels should be, but 'baseline' on the same day i have previously ovulated in past cycle doesnt sound good to me.
    Aww. That's frustrating. My levels have been no good twice. They gave me provera to restart my period then I was good to go. This happened to me not long after a natural pregnancy miscarriage and my levels were array. Hopefully the levels will normal on Thursday. Thinking of you. Best wishes LeeAnne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Leelee!

Dex - Is there anything they can give you to help you get closer to O? Crossing fingers... I want you to get that frostie in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

US and bloods today. 3 little follies sitting there now. Still not great numbers but only one needed I guess. EPU on Friday the 13th. I'm just a tad excited. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,

US and bloods today. 3 little follies sitting there now. Still not great numbers but only one needed I guess. EPU on Friday the 13th. I'm just a tad excited. Lol.
    So soon!!!! And 3 is definitely better than 1!

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today mrs J

Dexter: I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I only put one back last time and I got my son so I don't think I'll put 2 back, my DH also has twins in the family so it's not something I'd do. I also only got 4 eggs last time and only 2 fertilised so yeah, it's not on my list of things to do.

Since I got taken of the pill on the 26th of May I have had 1 AF for 8 days then 4 days after that I have had spotting for the last 5 days.... with a lot of pain... Having trouble sitting, it seems to make everything ache.
    I also have a lot of headaches and migraines so I haven't had a pain free day for about 2 weeks... I have kind of reached the end of my tether... I don't like taking pain killers but have found myself having too.... But I took a Panadine extra one day and I was fine, took one the next day and felt like I was ODing.... It makes everything difficult. I'm cranky, tired and all over the place. I feel depressed because I find it a strain to watch DS... I can't play with him properly, he must be getting so bored..... And I can't take him out because there is no way I'm driving if I have had pain killers..

I'm just so frustrated.. If the Dr reckons I don't have endo again then why am I in so much pain.... and if i'm a risk of stroke with the pill.... why am I having more headaches with out the pill.... and WHY THE F*** AM I STILL SPOTTING!!!!

I'm sorry about the rant but my DH doesn't seem to get that I have been in pain 24/7 for 2 weeks... and I can't take it anymore.

Good luck to those sniffing, jabbing and waiting. Hope to be doing all that as soon as I get cleared by Nuro.