Closed Thread
Page 67 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I posted in here AGES ago, but we were sidetracked and I felt better staying away from the Hub while we continued to put our journey for ICSI bub2 on hold.

It looks like we may start in the next 2 months and I just had a few questions for the girls who are going from another state to WFC.
    Q) If you start a cycle whilst there (pick up drugs/hormones) did you just bring them back on the plane? Or if you started later how did you get them to you? Courier etc? If so, do you have a cost?

Sorry about all the questions but I like to have all the figures so there are no surprises....

And any good accommodation stories? I had heard of rooms you could get at the hospital or at least on the grounds for about $30 per night.... Not flash, just like a hospital room, but lockable etc...

Also do you know what kind of wait times they have for actual treatment and if they have any wacky rules?

Please tell me your story of how every thing went for you and if you had any setbacks that I could avoid.

Any advise would be fantastic. Thank you all.
    Good luck to those cycling.
    @Mrsjag: Syneral.... ugh YUK.... I always made sure I had a flavoured milk handy or a lozenge of some sort. Try a few different drinks etc and find one that works for you. I never got used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @poss - Thanks! I've tried a few things afterwards but no dice so far. This morning was a glass of diet creaming soda, but it STILL didn't work. Tonight I'm going to try sucking on a Cadbury mini egg, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all traveling well!
    I have my transfer today my lucky little 2 dayer.
    Only had 2 eggs at pickup and one fertilized overnight.
    Cant wait to be PUPO by lunchtime. Yeeehaaa!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck leelee.. Thinking of you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

leelee72  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee72 View Post
    Hi ladies hope you are all traveling well!
    I have my transfer today my lucky little 2 dayer.
    Only had 2 eggs at pickup and one fertilized overnight.
    Cant wait to be PUPO by lunchtime. Yeeehaaa!
    Good luck!!! Sending you lots of sticky implantation thoughts! xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

leelee72  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I need some advice.

I started sniffing four days ago, stopped birth control three days ago, as per my clinic's instructions. I've been told that I should get a period -- and that I need to call if I don't get AF by 11th April, so next Wednesday.

Has anyone got any info on what happens if I DON'T get a period? Will my whole cycle be pushed back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure what happens if you don't get AF. but I stopped BCP on the Thursday and if I didn't have mine by the next Thursday I had to ring.. But it came late on the Sunday night. So I wouldn't stress.. They will make an appearance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies I am also a WFC girl about to start my 4th Cycle ICSI and would love to join this group. My story is I am 36 no issues (Not that we are aware of)DP is 34 our is MFI (immature sperm). Our first two cycles BFN C grade embies very fragmented. After thee two failed cycles I visited a naturopath who put me on a Detox and lots of different supplements and False unicorn root (which isn't the most enjoyable of drinks) Whether is was a coincidence or not but we got a B grade and a much better looking c grade which were put back in, I really thought this was my round even got two lines(very faint) when I POAS. Then two days later only one line . Another BFN. So this time we are going to try the Short Down Protocol not sure what the time line is but Dr Howard mentioned it to us at our last appointment.
    I also decided to try Acupuncture and herbal medicine(Which is another revolting mixture but if it works) So I am currently in Limbo waiting for AF to decide to show up.

MrsJaguar It could be they want to make sure you haven't got pregnant naturally cause there is still that chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    I'm not sure what happens if you don't get AF. but I stopped BCP on the Thursday and if I didn't have mine by the next Thursday I had to ring.. But it came late on the Sunday night. So I wouldn't stress.. They will make an appearance.
    Thanks Jem. I'm just so nervous of dragging this whole cycle out even longer. Feels like its been forever and we aren't even up to jabbing yet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @eagle - Hi!! Wishing you lots of luck this time around. Totally not preggers over here, I just have ridiculously long cycles. (If they want me to wait around for a period, i could be here for months!)