Closed Thread
Page 64 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to be able to hear about others seeing the same docs at the same place.
    I am waiting for af so we can get this show on the road. Secretly hoping she doesn't show and I can cancel all our westmead plans.
    I wish you all good luck this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Hi bubba, Congrats on your triplets!! I am so envious of you to have had such an uneventful pregnancy. I lost triplets 5 weeks ago at 10 weeks :-(
    I know you said it was uneventful but Can I ask if you had any trouble with your thyroid levels at all??
    My heart breaks for you. It is so hard losing a pregnancy let alone 3 precious bubbas at once. I have never had any issues with my thyroid. I would imagine it was checked in my 1st pregnancy bloods. I hope that your HCG levels drop now that your thyroid is back to normal so you can start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope all are having great stress free days.
    Question: I have started on the pill for the first part of my cycle.. Now day 12. (I've never taken the pill before) but the last couple of days I have been feeling really bloated and had some ovary pain. Is this normal?? TMI - but I've also been a bit constipated since starting the pill.. So maybe that's where the bloating has come from?? :s

Thanks all. Jems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bubba, I am doing much better now. Thyroid is back to normal now and i guess hcg is all gone since i got my period!! Yay for small wonders... means I am normal again and ready to go back for my last little embie next month.

Hi jem, I agree, perhaps your bloating is from constipation and could also be the source of your pain... but... could also be ovulation pain, although I am not sure how that would work being on the pill.

tlst42 Welcome, best of luck to you... we all have that deep seated wish that AF wont show up and we can cancel our ivf plans xx

mumtocris, its so frustrating when AF plays up. I can certainly relate to it, just for the last 4 weeks. Not knowing what your body is doing is enough to send you over the edge. I hope you were able to get some answers from FS.

Hi to everyone else...

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jemjems - the first month on the pill can be a bit of a shock to the body in some cases some woman experiance no symptons when i was 16 i started the pill and for the first month my hand would shake like crazy if you are still worried about the pain just call up the fn

afm- still no af 8 days late omg its going to hurt when it decide to come
    i have my base line ultra sound appt today hoping it will keep dr smith happy and let us move onto the nurses appt maybe af is waiting for the nurses appt to get started sooner hhmmm wishful thinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, thanks for your answers.. The pain is still hanging around and just feeling quite off. So I might call the nurses at some point today and see what they say.
    B4us - I can relate to AF being late. Last cycle was 46 days and the pain was horrible when they finally showed.
    Hope everyone is having happy areas free dAys.... I am down 3 staff members and trying to help the remaining 2 get through the day while getting through my work!!! :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back from my nurses appointment ... and today is CD1. How perfect did that timing work?

I'm starting the pill, ready for a long-down cycle. BRING IT ON.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - hope you're all ok?

I got my treatment plan in the mail today, which is exciting.

Synarel to start on 4th April
    Puregon to start on 12th April

If all goes well, estimed EPU is April 23-27.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Hope all are well.
    Well I had FN appointment today and had my 1st lucrin injection!! It was so much easier than I thought it would be. (alot of worrying of something that was easy ) so now go back on the 29th to start Gonal-F. And EPU for between 10-14 April!! I'm so excited and feeling so happy. have amazing days all. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope all are well.
    Well I had FN appointment today and had my 1st lucrin injection!! It was so much easier than I thought it would be. (alot of worrying of something that was easy ) so now go back on the 29th to start Gonal-F. And EPU for between 10-14 April!! I'm so excited and feeling so happy. have amazing days all. Xxxx
    Yay Jem! So happy you're starting. And we're not far behind you... yay! xxx