Closed Thread
Page 63 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Good morning! Just wondering if I can join this thread? We have just signed our consent forms to do our first round of oi/iui with westmead. Does anybody know if there is a max number of patients for iui a there seems to be with ivf? I was all excited then started to read this thread and am now stressing I won't get in!
    Easy for me to say BUT try not to stress my understanding is that for ivf if you can't be fit into a month your Definetly in for the following month.

Good luck x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

tls242  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just an update from me.

AF arrived today, as I knew she would.... Rang WFC. So this is cycle day 1. Most of you probably take the pill, but Cecilia is happy for me not to as my periods are clock work.....

So my schedule is:
    Lucrin injections start 27 March
    Puregon Injections start 4 Apri
    EPU approx 14-20 th April

Have been on DHEA most of this year and it will be just over 3 months when I have EPU.....

One more go on this crazy roller coaster and then thats it for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tls242 - hello and welcome . Best wishes on your first oi/iui journey, I hope you get started soon

Bubs4kylee - So glad AF arrived so you can get ready for your next cycle . Hopefully DHEA will work wonders for you, I believed it help me with my last cycle. I was a bit sad to read that you're giving it one more go and that's it, I really hope this cycle works for you anyway but I would hate for you to give up. Although I do understand the emotional and financial effects IVF has on a couple.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

tls242  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I have now officially started my first IVF cycle. @ WFC through Rachel Bradbury.

I am sooo nervous, but also ridiculously excited!!

I am now Day 9 and taking the pill.. (very strange experience.. first time in my life on the pill)

Collect Lucrin injections 20 March
    Collect 2nd Injections 28 March
    U/S booked for 6th April
    EPU approx 09-13th April

This has been such a long journey that I am feeling rerally good that things are progressing, but the waiting even now is killing me, how am I going to handle the 2WW? I find myself constantly counting down only 11 more days till i pick up the injections, 4 more weeks and I could be PG.

How do you stop these things running through your head constantly??

Hope everyone is having wonderful days and an easy time through whatever stage of your cycle in.

Jem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Jem, I'm so excited for you, I wish you all the best, sounds like you've had a long hard journey to this point, big hugs to you . I wish I could give some advice regarding the waiting, I am so impatient and find the constant waiting hard . I am waiting to cycle again in July and that decision is already killing me. All I can say is take each day as it comes and try and do as many things to fill in the time, otherwise you could go crazy.

Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumtochris. Thank youso much for your kind words. It's so nice to have a place to come and know your not alone in all this. Work is really busy atm so I was hoping that would keep my mind off it, but all it seems to do is stress me out and make me think I could possibly be out of here in less than 12 months. :s
    I am impatient to.. We saw FS the first time in September, but I had to have surgery and things done before we could start.. So I am over the moon to be starting now. I'm quit nervous about the Lucrin injections. It's not the administering it's getting the right amount into the syringe. I think that's going to be dh's job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post

One more go on this crazy roller coaster and then thats it for me.
    Good luck! Happy you don't need to go through the birth control part. That's the waiting part I'm dreading!

@Jems - woohoo!!! That is wonderful news.

I'm so hanging out for next week, when AF is due & I have my nurses appt. This week is dragging by.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck to the ladys getting started hoping the read lots of bfp

afm- still waiting i did ring gay shananhan and she said she has notified dr smith with her report and she see no problem with me calling the nurses to arrange a appt i was over the moon only to get a call back from the nurses to let me know dr smith has not released our file and we cant arrange anything till he has done that

then i recieve a letter from dr smith requesting a base line pelvic ultra sound not sure what that means but i guess its better then sitting around waiting

i have also discovered i am 5 days late for af and have no sign of it showing i am never late it would be a miricale if we concieved on our own all of my internet cheapies are coming up neg with fmu so i assume my af is just out of wack hubby begs to differ

good luck ladys keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    B4us - I hope you get your ultrasound really quickly so you can book your appointment!! I know all the waiting is stressful, I had to have a tone of tests and u/s and then a laparoscopy before I could book my appointment.
    I will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up and your miracle has happened!! I had a 46 day cycle before my appointment (normally 31) I think because I was waiting for it to show up so I could start my cycle it decided to play games with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - glad to hear work is keeping you busy, that definitely helps during all the waiting around. Good luck with all the injections, you'll be fine . DH will do a great job helping you and he'll feel a part of the process too which is nice.

Mrsjaguar - can't wait for AF to appear so you can start too .

b4us - sorry to hear about your delays hun. Have you booked in for your pelvic US yet? Hope your DH is right about why AF isn't showing up, maybe you could buy another test from the chemist and see how that goes? Hope she's late for a very good reason

AFM - I'm a bit of a nervous wreck actually. AF showed a week ago from my last cycle and I usually have it for 5 days (TMI - first 3 days heavy then it slows down). Well it lasted a whole week this time and it was starting to slow down but then yesterday afternoon I had extremely heavy bleeding and noticed some clotting (TMI - really dark red/black in colour) and have had bad cramping in my lower back. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. If it's still like this tomorrow I will have to call my FS or see my GP. I wondered if any of my embies did try and implant but because I killed them with all that pineapple juice I drank they couldn't survive? Would like to think that's all it is, I hope my body isn't trying to tell me something else.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. Hope you all have a great week .