Closed Thread
Page 61 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    good luck leelee72

i am still waiting to hear back from gay shanahan its been 2 weeks since our appt with her and she gave us the go ahead but needed to pass it though dr smith and i have heard nathing back yet this has been 4 months of hell all i want to do is get started already
    Thank you B4us.
    They won't let me start this cycle because my fsh was 16 and the cutoff is 14. So I will try again on my next cycle which is due march 23rd. Hopefully my levels will be normal by then.
    Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba- wow thank you for shearing ur story.
    Was it difficult carrying till 31 weeks?
    Did you and your triplets stay in hospital long? Did you bf? If so was it difficult? Do you have any more children?
    Phewf, better take a breath! I take my hat off to you!!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my confirmation letter today - counting down until the nurses visit and payment, so we can get started soon after.

I think I'm going to be on the longest cycle; starting on birth control pills, then synarel (eep, I'm nervous about that part) followed by injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Mrsj, its great when you start 'doing' something isn't it? Even if its only taking a pill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonn View Post
    Woohoo Mrsj, its great when you start 'doing' something isn't it? Even if its only taking a pill
    ]

Yes! Exactly this. I feel like I spend so much time waiting around, but that's TTC for you I suppose! I'm just hoping and praying the timing works out & that we can get going asap.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update grace

Hello Everyone
    I have not posted in ages but have been reading up on everyone's posts.
    Westmead sounds busy!

Well an update on me.... My scans have gone really well (as im having twins- I get at least one a month). I had two scans a fortnight ago- Nuchal was fine... both bubs crazy active. Although I have had some scares just prior to that.. but RPA keep saying all is fine.

BonBon.... I cant tell the sex and im dying to find out... so I have decided to have a 3D scan done at 16 weeks.... so I know... I am having a basic scan done at RPA... then if all is ok, then headed for the 3D scan. My in laws are coming down from interstate- so they are eager to come to a scan and I think going to rpa is best done alone! Its a long wait and they dont have much time.

Im nearly fourteen weeks now and the reality of twins is sinking in.

I response to earlier posts- I dont regret having two embies put in, I fully understood the risks and due to our religious beliefs, we decided it was best for us.
    I should note though- I had two frozens put in and at the scan- there were 3 sacs- only two bubs though. A twin pregnancy has been majorly hard on my body already, which i have been shocked about.

But all is good and I would do it again... because if three embies are thawed and two are good- i just couldnt dispose of one. But as i said, I understand all points of view here.

Cars- I have a new holden cruze CDX. I have one boy in a booster seat and the safe and sound compaq car seats are amazing... so you can get three carseats in the back!
    The boot in my car is great, really deep. The only thing is, it doesnt have much guts...but for city driving, i dont need it.

Would love to hear how everyone else is going...
    hugs to you all and best of luck ... (i dont miss ivf)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2in2011 View Post
    Hi Hubba I had 2 frosties (2dayers)transfered and fell pregnant with triplets. I had my trio at 31weeks 3 days and they are now 14mths old with absolutely no medical issuses resulting from being prem. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to be their mummy. The scientist at my transfer asked me if I was ready for twins I said yes for sure never expecting to fall pregnant with one baby let alone 3!! My pregnancy was pretty uneventful just scans every 2weeks and then had to go in to hospital at 30weeks as we were to far from the major hospital. We have ID boys who shared a sac and a frat girl. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming tretment.Baby dust to all!
    Hi bubba, Congrats on your triplets!! I am so envious of you to have had such an uneventful pregnancy. I lost triplets 5 weeks ago at 10 weeks :-(
    I know you said it was uneventful but Can I ask if you had any trouble with your thyroid levels at all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ,

I hope you don't mind me joining in. Congratulations to those who have their BFPs and best wishes to those still on the IVF journey . Dextersmum - so sorry to hear of your loss

I've been at WFC for 18 months now and just failed my 4th ICSI cycle
    I really had high hopes this time, especially as I had 2 emby's implanted, they were 5 day blastys and for me that is fantastic. My first 2 cycles I had a 2 day transfer but this time they were developing so well I had a 5 day transfer. I don't know what I did wrong this time, I drank pineapple juice, ate kiwi fruit, kept my feet warm at all times and not even 1 stuck, I even gave myself extra crinone (4 per day instead of 2), I'm so at a loss . I have to wait until 16th April to see my FS, yet more waiting .

I've actually seen 2 FS's at WFC and am considering seeing a third - can any of you lovely ladies recommend me a good FS? The 2 that I've seen are OK but they don't seem very proactive in getting me UTD, they just say to keep trying without any investigations or changes - what has your experience been with your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumtoChris, I also ask myself what did I do wrong??? But the answer is you did nothing wrong! Sometimes our embies just don't stick. It's so frustrating having to wait all the time isn't it.
    We got a negative result last week and I'm now taking a few months off to get my head back in the game, it doesn't help that we are pumped full of hormones either!
    I've seen DR. Smith for my initial app but have only being seeing the nurses since. I prefer Prue over anyone else, she has so much time to answer my questions.
    Good luck with your IVF journey. I have my fingers x for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry that you've had no luck. The waiting around is awful. I wish the waiting part could be obliviated - but alas, no dice.

I can't help much, since I'm at the beginning of this whole process, but the only dr I've seen is Dr. Fong. She seems wonderful - but now that the RE part of things is over, I'll be in the nurses hands for now.

Sending hugs and lots of support.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (05-03-2012)