Closed Thread
Page 60 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aly!I'm going in tomorrow to get started as long as my bloodwork and ultrasound are ok. I was there the first time September last year which resulted in a chemical pregnancy.With the nurses interview that explain exactly how to use your medication And sort out the finance side of things. It's a pretty basic interview that shouldn't take long. Because I was doing a short cycle I brought home my medications that day and got started.Best of luck to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonn View Post
    Mrsj from memory the nurses show you how to inject and go over what you will be doing during your cycle. If your app isn't for three weeks and you are going to start the pill I can't see why they would make you wait an extra month.
    Fingers x you're not waiting long

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    Thanks B - I'm hoping you're right. At this point, I won't get a natural O anyway, and then I can TIME my AF (using progesterone) to come just after the Nurses Appt. Who knows with wonky cycles like mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee72 View Post
    Hi Aly!I'm going in tomorrow to get started as long as my bloodwork and ultrasound are ok. I was there the first time September last year which resulted in a chemical pregnancy.With the nurses interview that explain exactly how to use your medication And sort out the finance side of things. It's a pretty basic interview that shouldn't take long. Because I was doing a short cycle I brought home my medications that day and got started.Best of luck to you.
    Oooh! Best of luck today lovely - how exciting!!! Sending you lots of good wishes this time around. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Oooh! Best of luck today lovely - how exciting!!! Sending you lots of good wishes this time around. x
    Thank you so much!
    Just waiting on a call from nurse to let me know if my bloodwork was normal then I can start jabbing tonight.
    Are you having a long cycle? I don't know a lot about the longer cycles because I can't do them due to the fact that the contraceptive pill makes me sick.
    Good luck and let us know how you go at your interview.
    Hope the time flies so you can get started nice and quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    goodluck to all starting cycles

afm talked to fs again and Im having a sonohystergram to check my uterus to make sure theres nothing of concern as the embies were A grade that went back

hopefully we can cycle again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miffy- good to see they are running more tests, it really is trial and error isn't it (not to mention expensive)

Grace and Angela- have you had your 12 wk scan? Did you find out what you were having? (If it isn't too early)???

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck leelee72

i am still waiting to hear back from gay shanahan its been 2 weeks since our appt with her and she gave us the go ahead but needed to pass it though dr smith and i have heard nathing back yet this has been 4 months of hell all i want to do is get started already

Thanks
    Reviews
    B4us- have you followed her up on it? I'd give her a call

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonn View Post
    B4us- have you followed her up on it? I'd give her a call

good idea she is in on tuesday thank you bonbonn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hubba View Post

Do you or anyone know if they will put 2 embryo's back in(thats if i can try and get 2)?????

i know they dont like to do that but as i got such low numbers and they didnt fertilize, i cant see why not, my nurse at IVFA suggested i could do that and take the chance at getting twins/triplets(least i would only have to have one pregnancy)
    Hi Hubba I had 2 frosties (2dayers)transfered and fell pregnant with triplets. I had my trio at 31weeks 3 days and they are now 14mths old with absolutely no medical issuses resulting from being prem. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to be their mummy. The scientist at my transfer asked me if I was ready for twins I said yes for sure never expecting to fall pregnant with one baby let alone 3!! My pregnancy was pretty uneventful just scans every 2weeks and then had to go in to hospital at 30weeks as we were to far from the major hospital. We have ID boys who shared a sac and a frat girl. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming tretment.Baby dust to all!