Closed Thread
Page 6 of 141 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Everyone

I can't remember whether WFC do the u/s before 9am?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotgiveup View Post
    I can't remember whether WFC do the u/s before 9am?
    not sure, both of mine were right at 9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kazandsteve View Post
    thanks guys

i will keep comming back in here too when i can

goodluck to everyone

i hope it all works for u

parking-ive heard its crapy there,

iam from sydney orginally so i know the area well and i have family up in sydney my parents are up there so can stay with them too if needed too.

can any1 suggest which dr is the best

ive been looking at dr smith or dr gaynor i think her name is

take care
    kaz
    Hi Kaz,
    I've been going to WFC for 18 months (see my history below) and think this is definately the time for us.
    Dr Gayer is professional and has a 'good record'. Make sure you research and ask questions- that's the best way to get all the information. Discuss concerns with her.
    With parking, we park in parking station for the big appts but off Hawkesbury Rd for others. If you are with someone they can sometimes park in 15 minute spots right outside WFC while you go in for bloodtests.
    All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kaz,

I am from Wollongong too and travel up! Its much easier with the M7 now!

I got to WFC at about 7.30am on Tuesday and got a park on the first level of the carpark directly outside the entrance. There were still loads of parks there at 9am when we left.

We had a wonderful appt with one of the nurses on Tuesday and I've been happily sniffing away since. We go back next Wednesday to start injecting, then under 2 weeks til the real fun starts!

Good luck to all those testing on the 12th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey

kate, can i ask who are u seeing

i made a appointment with
    dr gaynor
    but its not till october its not for along time

iam not sure wether or not too keep it or go with someone else

ive heard such good things about dr gaynor though

kate-how long did it take u on the m7?
    how do u get to it?

goodluck to u all
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kaz,

Parking at Westmead was easier than we expected. Our appointment was at 11.30am, and we got a park in the carpark in front of WFC (Carpark 1?). There were still a heap of car parks left, too. It cost $8 to park there, well worth it to save hassle.

I saw Dr Ashley Fong, and I could have seen her within 2 weeks (if only it was that easy to see a GP in this little country backwater ). The only catch is she charges $450 for the initial appointment, but she's very nice.

AFM, my appointment with Dr Fong went great, and I'm now waiting for either AF or a BFP (not holding my breath for that!). I see Dr Fong again on 22nd July to get the ball rolling to start IVF, and I'm hoping to start pill popping then too .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Well i thought i would do a quick update, BT @ WFC on Monday but i gave in yesterday and since have done 4 hpt's all positive so far yay!!!

I really hope this little one sticks around, i hope my numbers are good on Monday.

Anyone else @ WFC haing a BT on Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz we are seeing Dr Fong, we found her to be wonderful! Very thorough and explained everything to us clearly and completely! We were seeing a prominent FS is Wollongong who gets rave reviews, but we changed FS for a number of reasons and could not be happier. We now wish we never wasted our time with the initial FS.

It takes us around 90 mins for us, from south of W'gong. The tolls are a bit pricey, but again, well worth it for the convenience.

ReeBee it looks like you started ttc#2 on our wedding date, so we have been trying for the same amount of time! Feels like forever huh!!!

SLP - fingers crossed for you hun! Hope monday brings you wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slp- Fantatsic... cant wait to hear those beta levels !!!! wonder if its twins LOL I now know 5 ladies that have got twins from westmead & transferred 2 !!!

GL ladies still following all your journeys & hoping your the next for that BFP.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate S - Forever is an understatement! I can't wait for this journey to end!!!

Slp - things are looking pretty good for you! Congratulations! I'm keeping everything crossed that you have a sticky little bubba on board. Gosh, your 2WW seems to have gone super quick (probably not for you though). GL for your BT on Monday.