Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dextersmum - I am so so sorry hun. Massive hugs for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for you, your partner and your angels Dexters mum.
    Take care.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dexter I hope you an your partner are okay. That's devastating news and I hope your okay. If you need a chat feel free to PM me, I've never lived through a loss but I'm living with a loss so if you need to talk I'm always around.
    I always think it takes someone very special to be parents to an angel.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katrea For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dexters mum sending big hugs your way. It is hard enough to lose 1 precious bubba let alone 3. I believe our angel bubbas help guide our next bubbas safely into arms. It angel bubba had lots of guiding to do. Take time to feel what you feel and make sure you keep talking. 💗

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba2in2011 For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your lovely messages ladies. I am coping ok but having my moments, For someone who is not a cryer I am catching up on my fare share of tears these days, they tell me it is just the hormones. Im not sure if I mentioned but my beta was 290000 apparently that means I was pregnant in a BIG way. DP is handling it in a blokes way. Told me to put it behind me and forget about it. He wont talk about it. He has been wonderful in the sense of responsibility in taking care of business but he is seriously lacking in the TLC
    Bubba2in2011, thank you for those lovely words. That really is a lovely thought for our next attempt. And I will keep those words in mind when we try again. I am so scared as we only have one embie left and with the lack of luck we have had this time I am not holding much hope for it to even get a start beyond the thaw. Anything that could go wrong, did go wrong his time.

I have decided to buy 3 special little teddies to have as a keepsake and give to our next baby should we be so lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotgiveup View Post
    Dextermum my heart goes out to you..

Thyroid is something that the DR should check before you're TTC or did it just come about recently when you're pregnant.
    Cannotgiveup- They say the triplet pregnancy caused the thyroid problem. They will monitor me and I have to wait for all my levels to go back to normal before we can try again. Apparently the huge amount of pregnancy hormone from triplets tricks the thyroid and it goes into overdrive. I had really bad MS at 8 weeks along with the symptoms from thyroid then all of a sudden the vomiting stopped but my thyroid symptoms became much worse. Given that the triplet pregnancy caused the thyroid problems, hopefully when we try again with one embryo and hopefully only one baby it wont happen again. But it is something we will monitor before we try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dexter - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be sending your babies a prayer tonight. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dextersmum, a friend of mine has similar flare up with thyroid when she was pregnant, and had an earlier birth. However, after she starts TTC again, she has difficulty and only recently found out that the thyroid was causing her the problem. She’s currently taking thyroid tablets at the moment. Have your Dr or GP order another BT to ensure that you’re level is back to normal, so that you can have a better chance when you put in your new embie

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i am sorry dextersmum our thoughts are with you and your 3 beautiful angels