Closed Thread
Page 34 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya all

bump

where is and how is everyone?

well my first cycle is completed have to test on the 22nd of december
    but i did one yesterday a pregancy test which was my day 12 and it came up negative so iam not holding up much hope

if i have to do it again probably wont be till end of january/febuary
    iam hoping i dont have to wait another 3 months to see dr gaynor again

as i got no frosties from my first cycle
    if i do have to wait that long i might go see one of the others to get in quicker

hope everyone is well and crossing fingers for u all
    take care
    and merry xmas

kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kaz, sorry to hear you're not feeling hopeful for this cycle. I hope there's a sneaky bub hiding in there. If you're thinking of changing doctors, I would totally recommend Dr Fong. I think she charges more, but I've been more than happy with her so far. She really listened to my story, and has changed the type of cycle for me in the hopes of getting a good result. She also doesn't have a long waiting list.

As for me, I'm on CD4, and expecting AF again on Jan 16th. I have my nurses appointment on Jan 11th so it will all start from there. I'm hoping for a natural miracle this cycle, but it's unlikely. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy Christmas and the New Year. I'm due to O around New Years, so who knows!

Merry Christmas to all!

Vicky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz have you already made an appt with Dr Gayer ? You should do so now, regardless of outcome. You can always cancel if you get a BFP. I learnt this the hard way after my first cycle, could not get back in to see her for another 2 months.

Good luck to everyone. I have actually left WFC to go to a clinic where I know I will be able to get into theatre or have EPU on a weekend. At my age, I just cannot afford to be delayed by those kinds of things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=lilbirdy;5434657]Kaz have you already made an appt with Dr Gayer ? You should do so now, regardless of outcome. You can always cancel if you get a BFP. I learnt this the hard way after my first cycle, could not get back in to see her for another 2 months.

no not yet i shall try today cause i dont want to wait that long again
    otherwise i wll go to another one

lirdby-goodluck with your new clinic i hope it makes all your dreams come true
    and keep in touch, can i ask where u going to now?

amelia-goodluck with this cycle crossing fingers
    yeah ive heard good things about dr fong will keep it in mind
    ty

merry xmas everyone, crossing fingers for u alland hope its a better 2011 for us all too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Kaz - Sorry you're not hopeful, but it's not over til the wicked witch AF shows her ugly face. I'm going to cross my fingers for you anyway. How did your cycle go? That really sucks that you got no frosties.

Ameliasmummy - the way time is flying at the moment, January 11 is just around the corner. Goodluck for a natural BFP. Who knows, anything can happen when you least expect it!

Lilbirdy - I hope you have better luck at your new clinic. Where are you going now?

AFM - I will be back on the IVF bandwagon next year. We lost our little bubba last week at 13 weeks, which the U/S lady and my Dr both think the OHSS was the cause. I'm terrifed to go again, but at the same time, the idea of a FET is what's keeping me going at the moment. I have 4 frosties, so once my body has a chance to settle, I'll be back at WFC. Gosh, I hope a medicated FET can't cause OHSS!

OMG, I can't believe it's Christmas on Saturday! I'm with you Kaz - 2011 has to be a better year for us all!

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!

Just thought I would drop in and see how you are all doing- I have made my way back onto the hub now that I have far less anxiety about the pregnancy.

ReeBee- I am so sad to hear your news! It must be so awful, I can't even imagine! Thinking of you and take care of yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

rebee-iam soo sorry to hear your news
    am crossing fingers 2011 is better for u

the cycle was ok, wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be had good and bad days
    but i hope u are ok, and xmas is a nice time for u and your family

hi mrjb-hows things with u hope everything is going well

us-well i rang up dr gaynor on monday and the earliest i could do was the 7th march, so i might try and get in earlier somewhere else
    the earlies i could do would be febuary cause its the end of december now and u have to wait a month afterwards.

so anyway see how we goo

merry xmas everyone and happy new year)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, im new to this forum, ive just booked into see Dr.Ashley Fong on the 10th feb and almost died when they told me how much it is to see her lol but we get alot back apparently
    we have seen another FS before and she told me things i didnt want to hear and i had a mini breakdown and im ready to try an IUI so hopefully it wont be long and we can try, ive no idea what to excpect on the first visit. who elses sees Dr,Ashley Fong and how much is it every other visit after that? im just trying to budget all this in
    im scared and very nervous

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi hopefaith

We had dr smith and only saw him the one time before the cycle - but we had all out other tests done at another clinic. Sounds like you have already done a few tests too so if you make sure you have everything you need done before your first app, you might be able to skip a few consults.

We skipped IUI due to poor success rates and were lucky enough to get our BFP first go at IVF

It ended up costing about $700 after rebate came though!

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend is seeing Dr smith, had 1 successful IUI and now going back for another she had to wait 2 months though, i was thinking of booking in with a cheaper doctor (tight-*** in me) lol