Closed Thread
Page 32 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MRJB,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get on the internet yesterday as DH and I was out visiting his family.

I did the test Saturday morning and also today and both came back . The WFC came back very faint again.

I've spoken to one of the FN and they mentioned that they will be reviewing the test as alot of other ladies are having the same problem.

Been very hungry and can't stop eating.

How are you going?

Kaz- I did acupunture on the day of ET and my acuputurist didn't want me to come back until the next day for another session. He want me to go directly home and rest on the bed all day after ET and asked me to relax and don't think to much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

lirdbird- thanks for that info
    i wasnt sure if the epu was a extra cost or not at westmead as i read on the forum for other places its extra.
    yeah for the ultrasound, and bloodtests they may be extra as iam from wollongong so will be having them done down here.

goodluck with your hystcopy, dr gaynor wanted me to get a autopsy of my endometrieties before i started but i had already had it done before when i got a laprscopy done)

mrjb and cannot- ty for your help and goodluck am crossing my fingers for u both)
    yeah i was thinking i could do the accpunture but not the herbs.

iam going to do the blood glucos fastening test 2morro a test dr gaynor wanted me to do before i start
    and iam back to westmead on the 28th of october

ty all for your help and info its a great help

kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cannotgiveup and welcome to the BFP Club!

MRJB - Great numbers!

Lilbirdy - not long now. I hope the 2ww is not dragging on too much. Fingers crossed you're the next graduate!

Kaz - Goodluck for your cycle. The first one is scary, but it will be over before you know it. It goes so fast.

AFM - OHSS symptoms are back in full force. OMG, I'm so uncomfortable. I had a BT this morning and while I was waiting, a lady asked me when bubby was due . My belly is swollen right up to my ribs, and all they say is drink loads and loads of fluids Just got to keep looking towards the end result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Reebee
    Yes, heaps of fluids !! Also they say protein is good, I bought a tin of powdered chocky protein drink and had it like a chocolate milkshake

I have to say I am not very confident. I am now 13dpo and 11dpt and have done a couple of HPTs with nothing. My OHSS has totally gone. Thursday is my official test date so I think I will go in and have a BT instead of the Westmead HPT and just know for sure. Then I can also discuss my FET options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately things did not have a happy ending for me. The BT came back with very low beta and progesterone level. All the FN is very shock including Cecilia as she’s very certain this will be a positive result. I have a slight bleed today, but AF is still not fully here.

I’m gutted and at lost end of what to really do differently. DH really wants to have a break from all of this. But I’m really determined to jump back on again as I’m not getting younger.

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear cannotgive up! I hope you're okay and at the very least something was going on!

I have to say ladies that I am having a break from bub hub for a while.

The support through ivf has been amazing but now I am suffering from terrible anxiety about something happening to the baby.

I was 5 weeks yesterday and had terrible ongoing pain in my right side, everything on bub hub told me it was signs of eptopic so I was sure of it. I had a scan and there was the little gestational sac in the right spot! Under two MASSIVE ovaries from ivf which is probably the reason for the pain.

I am at the stage where whatever happens, happens and while bub hub offered me unmeasurable support during ivf, it's causing me a lot more worry now.

I will no doubt join in again later in the pregnancy and hope to see all of you guys in very happy places!!

Thanks so much for all of your support during this journey and all the best in the future! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

mrjb-hope it all works out for and turns out well
    and know we are here if u need us in the future

cannot-sorry to hear your loss
    maybe a little break may be good
    iam not getting any younger either i will be 34 in november and we have just had a 6 months break, not all the 6 months wait was due to us though, cause it has taken us 3 months jsut to get in too see dr gaynor
    anyway hope u make the right decision.

crossing fingers for u lirdbird and reebee
    hope it is your month this time

us-not much happening iam taking pervoa till next week to bring on period then going back to see them on the 29th october

so when i see them, is that when we have to pay the money
    iam soo happy that there is no extra cost for the fet, and the egg pick up
    i was abit worried about that
    as its already going to cost us enough with going up to westmead from wollongong and iam having the bloodtests etc in wollongong so that will cost us more too
    i had the blood glucose fasting test on monday taht was fun lol

anyway goodluck to u all
    bbl
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

mrjb-hope it all works out for and turns out well
    and know we are here if u need us in the future

cannot-sorry to hear your loss
    maybe a little break may be good
    iam not getting any younger either i will be 34 in november and we have just had a 6 months break, not all the 6 months wait was due to us though, cause it has taken us 3 months jsut to get in too see dr gaynor
    anyway hope u make the right decision.

crossing fingers for u lirdbird and reebee
    hope it is your month this time

us-not much happening iam taking pervoa till next week to bring on period then going back to see them on the 29th october

so when i see them, is that when we have to pay the money
    iam soo happy that there is no extra cost for the fet, and the egg pick up
    i was abit worried about that
    as its already going to cost us enough with going up to westmead from wollongong and iam having the bloodtests etc in wollongong so that will cost us more too
    i had the blood glucose fasting test on monday taht was fun lol

anyway goodluck to u all
    bbl
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    It's a BFN for me I'm afraid, AF arrived on Tuesday. It was horrible of course but I am ready for the next phase. I am going to have a natural FET cycle, going straight into it. Dr Gayer said I should have medicated, but Cecilia suggested natural. Weird how they contradict each other but either way, I want to try a natural first to give myself a break from drugs, but at the same time, launch straight into it. I have 7 frosties, will probably thaw 4.

cannot give up
    , so sorry to hear. I hope now that a few days have passed, you're feeling a bit better and maybe your DH might think about trying again. What about after Xmas ??

mrjb, sorry we won't hear from you so much, but I totally understand where you're coming from. Best of luck.

Kaz, great you have a bit of a plan now. I can't remember about when you pay your money, I think it's when you pick up your first lot of drugs, which depends on your protocol. What does Dr G want you to do after pervoa (sp?). Re the payments, you will have an appt with the business manager, Don, at your first nurse i/v but you could always call them beforehand and ask to speak to him. He explains the whole process for payment. The main thing you probably want to decide is if you want to make the upfront payment yourself to them, then claim through medicare ... or if you want to claim back from medicare yourself.

ree, hope you're feeling a little more comfortable now with the OHSS, how are you ??

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All,

Thank you for all your support. It's been difficult the last few days for me.
    This is the first time that I have a BFP and was sure that everything is going well. Little do I know that there are other things in my body that needed more drugs to sustain the pregnancy? After discussing with DH and due to funding I’m not able to start again until mid Jan next year. We don’t want to ask our parents for the money to do IVF. So will have to start saving now and enjoy ourselves and not worry too much about IVF.

Lilbirdy- Sorry to hear AF shows her ugly head.. What medication is Dr Gayer giving you for the next coming cycle?

MRJB- I hope everything is going well for you. When is your next check up with the Dr?

Kaz- You pay on the day that you pick up all the medication. Like Lilbirdy mentioned, asked to speak to Don so you can find the best payments option. Best of luck for this coming cycle.

ReeBee- How are you going?