Closed Thread
Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, a big week for WFC hubbers!

Congratulations Hopefully - now just to wait for that scan to see if there's one or two!

Cannotgiveup - the WFC pregnancy tests work, but I found them very hard to read until they were dry. I rang WFC yesterday and admitted that I'd tested early. All they really care about is the line gets darker. Good luck for tomorrow!

MRJB - Congratulations on the positive BT

AFM - still feeling really awful, but I'm learning to deal with the nausea. I've found if I eat lots of small meals throughout the day, I don't vomit, but the nausea is still hanging around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. I hope to share with you the good news. I actually test it earlier on Wednesday and the line was very faint so wasn't sure. But will do the FR test on Saturday to really make sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotgiveup View Post
    Thanks Ladies. I hope to share with you the good news. I actually test it earlier on Wednesday and the line was very faint so wasn't sure. But will do the FR test on Saturday to really make sure.
    wow if it's already showing up i'm sure it's going to be great news I have every thing crossed for u

Thanks
    Reviews

I booked our first u/s today for the 27th I'm so excited but time will go so slow now. I also found the WFC hpt to be accurate but the line was lighter than the one on first response test.
    reebee- hope the gets better I've found eating lots of small meals helps alot (sao's with butter are my favourite ATM )
    I think Cecilia wanted us to do blasty FET 'coz our embies were frozen at day 3 & she said 'coz of that doining it this way was our best chance. She was wright

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

congrats to those that got a bfp

goodluck to everyone else fingers crossed

sorry for the lack of personals
    iam in abit of a hurry
    will do more later 2nite when iam on nite shift

anyway we saw dr gaynor on wed
    i found her fine and easy to get along with
    she was abit hard to understand sometimes but that was about it
    she wants me to do a blood glucos test u know that awful drink u drink when u are pregant to see if u have diabeties (yuck)
    and to have a ultrasound to check i have no puplips? i think she said

but yeah and then the nurses rang me today and they want me to start pervora 2morro (iam still in shock, as i wasnt expecting to start anything till next year)
    so really not sure what iam feeling right now
    cause i dont get periods they want me to take pervero and another drug
    then i have to go up to see them on the 28th of october,
    and they said i should get a period on the 29th and then they recon the fet should be on the 1st of december?///
    not sure its still abit all fussy with me

but am all excited and nervous at the same time really cause i really wasnt expecting anything to happen till january next year

so now probably have to work out how to pay for it wether to go for the medicare claim back or non claim back
    any suggestions or ideas?

also i see a natropath and get accupunture and herbs
    can i ask do any of u do this
    and if so do u continue it through ivf
    i know accpunture is good for ivf but dr gaynor said i should stop the herbs.

so yeah iam abit all over the place at the moment but its all good,
    we got most of the money back from dr gaynors appt which is good, and i finally found out that we are over the threshold at medicare so thats why we got most of it back

anyway so for raving on
    i better go
    be back later 2nite

all the best and goodluck to u all
    crossing fingers that we can get more bfps

kate-how are u going

kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hopefully. I want to join the club.

The actual test is today but I'm too scare to do it this morning so I promise hubby that I don't want to upset him on his b'day. I will do the test first thing tomorrow. So far haven't feel anything beside very hungry this morning and got up at 5.30am to have a can of baked beans. Yummy. Feel better and by 8.30 I'm hungry again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cannot- i got fingers crossed for u

hi all how is your weekend going?

iam at work on nite shift
    i also wanted to ask, about the epu i heard that this is a extra cost when u do this
    is that true
    and how does it cost eg for getting it done in the hospital

have a nice weekend
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz there is no extra cost for the EPU, it's included in the overall price. The business manager at the fertility centre runs through all of that with you.

For my cycle this time (puregon & orgalutran), I paid total of $4720 upfront and got $4400 back from Medicare, all of the drugs, BTs, EPU and embryo transfer is included.

With the ultrasound for your polyps that may be an additional cost, depends on where she referred you ? But you might be able to have it done at the Westmead fertility clinic, you could ring Gayer's office and check. I had to have a procedure called a hycosy and this was at another place in Westmead called the Women's Ultrsound Centre (down Haweksbury Road further).

Good luck !

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cannotgiveup: how are you going? Yesterday must of been a long day. I hope that first test was accurate and you have some good News. Kay and Steve- I continued acupuncture throughout my cycle but not the herbs. Acupuncturists usually understand this. AFM: I got a BT two days after the first and levels went from 69 to 220 so looking good so far. I did a WFC HPT on Saturday to follow their protocol and the line was sooo faint so watch out with those ones. The nurse said as long as there is a line. Urine has different concentration etc and my bloods indicate good levels. I kept looking at it wondering then pulled myself together and threw it away!!

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    P.s I have a new phone and I can't work it, so apologies for the errors and no spaces haha.