Closed Thread
Page 30 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrat "MRJB and ReeBee82"

When did you guys have you ET?
    Also what did FN given you for luteal support?

AFM-I'm due to do the pee stick thing on Friday as FN have given me pregnly and this won't be out of my system until then.

No BT this time round for me either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP
    I'm soooooooooo happy I took 3 tests (just to be sure lol) I got my BT results back today all is great. I can't get the smile off my face
    A BBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG CONGRATULATIONS TO REEBEE & MRJB I hope every thing goes GREAT for all of us.
    lilbirdy- you also get your lil miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotgiveup View Post
    Congrat "MRJB and ReeBee82"

When did you guys have you ET?
    Also what did FN given you for luteal support?

AFM-I'm due to do the pee stick thing on Friday as FN have given me pregnly and this won't be out of my system until then.

No BT this time round for me either.
    for you i'de love to see more BFP's
    I had my FET on the 28/9 x2 embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to jump on and give hopefully, REEBEE & MRJB a great big on your BFP's!! What a wonderful time for you all!!

It is so nice to read such positive stories after some of the negative ones. Which reminds me I need to ring them again and give them an update on how these 3 are growing which is perfect!!

Good luck and lots of to all those still needing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, hopefully that is super duper !! To add to the other BFPs - big flurry from the Westmead ladies, I hope I can follow suit next week !!
    Great news

hopefully what day were your embies transferred ?

Kaz, did you have your appt ?

Thanks
    Reviews

hope every1 is doing well. i still can't get the smile off my face
    bubba2in2011- I'm very happy to see all is going great with the 3 lil miracles
    lilbirdy- our FET was on tues 28/9 they're day 5 embies one was a full blastocyst & the other just a little slower but was still growing so the doc said we could still use both. what about u? & lots of for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully View Post

hope every1 is doing well. i still can't get the smile off my face
    bubba2in2011- I'm very happy to see all is going great with the 3 lil miracles
    lilbirdy- our FET was on tues 28/9 they're day 5 embies one was a full blastocyst & the other just a little slower but was still growing so the doc said we could still use both. what about u? & lots of for you.
    I had a day 2 transferred, we have 7 frosties.
    I am really just a little confused though because the head scientest Cecilia was really pushing for us to do the 2 day, she believes the uterus is a better place for the embies. She quoted stats at me about her previous clinic where they had over 50% take home baby rate from all day 2 transfers.

Last time, only one of ours survived to blasty and it was a BFN.

I just don't really know what's best. Our trend tends to be lots of eggs, quite a few fertilised but then about half make it to day 2. Obviously I don't know if the 7 on ice would have made it to day 5 since they're in the freezer !

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow hopefully, thats awesome news! So happy for you. I can't stop smiling either!

BT results came back and confirmed the HPT tests so I am mega relieved!

I had a day 2 transfer on 30.9.10
    And I am on crinone, only until tmrw though.
    They too said to me that the uterus is the best place and they usually try that first depending on age, how many attempts etc.

Westmead is proving to be a very successful clinic. I think it's their high standards for embies and the fact that we don't have the mega financial stress that comes with other clinics.

Good luck to everyone with tests coming up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to know for those who have got a BFP, did you find the pee stick WFC gave you reliable?

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey cannotgiveup,

I just did the WFC test, it's oficially test day for me and I want to follow their protocol for their records, even though I already Know.

The test was accurate, But the test line is way fainter than the control line. The control line is VERY VERY dark!

I think they may use picky tests because they don't want false positives from the synthetic hcg.

I might ask them today.

How are you feeling? Test day tmrw not long now. I have verything crossed for you!