Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Plsjust1more

Its 16 days, longer than the TWW Arrgghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was both the head nurse Linda and Dr Soo that said I wouldnt be treated unless I lost the weight.

I rang Dr Howard Smith the director and he didnt want to listen. He laid out the law to me. If you are overweight then loose it and we will treat you. Close to 25BMI and its a done deal.

I have found treatment elsewhere, but the above was never mentioned to me before I went there for treatment I think it should be in their brouchures or on their website.

I wish everyone luck I just wanted to give others a heads up that was never provided to me.

TNTbub.

ps...I have a freakin mouse in the flat. It ran across the floor when I was packing. eeeekkk Now its out there squeaking ooooh I hate that there is a mouse in the flat we have no mouse traps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    slp - ohhhh how exciting. Wishing you loads of luck for a BFP

TNT Bub - that really sucks. I'm glad you were able to find another centre though that is more helpful. Hopefully this new place will bring that BFP Good luck!!

I don't know how I'm going to wait another year. Itching to start now....oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Just joined the forum.
    Another WFCer here - I am currently doing my first cycle of IVF, on day 7 of stimming, due for EPU sometime probably mid week.
    I am with Dr Gayer, she is business-like but nice (seems reaaallly busy atm everyone must be having ivf and / or bubs as she's also an OB)I really like all the nurses, they make you feel very relaxed.

Good luck to everyone with their cycles !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lilbirdy
    good luck with epu... I started pill popping last Thursday.. Ready to ride the rollercoaster again! I was surprised to get in again straight away I've heard so many stories where ladies have had to wait another month as the cycle was too full, I think Wfc take 30 ppl a week.
    Plsjust1more; I'd love to join the twin club but I have received a big stern no from dr tong... I understand tho but I would feel much more confident In a bfp transferring two but I know that's not always the case.
    Anyway injections start on 21 July, anyone else at a similiar stage? I always wonder how the ladies that I met at my last epu went... I was there 14 may...

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLP ....ecckkkk i eagerly await your results i didnt wait the 16day LOL i got impatient and only went to DPO 13

Rosewater - i understand why they say they transfer only one i only had one to transfer and ended up with twins and it hasnt been a smooth pregnancy ..i always got to do my cycles straight away too but we choose to always wait the extra month to give the body a good rest (personal choice)

Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slp-Ohh my 2ww was only 9 days with the 2blasties transferred,was excellent.Wonder why they made you wait longer... weird.It went really quick cause by the time i flew home & settled then i knew i was pregnant 4 days after transfer anyway so maybe thats why it seemed even more quicker too. GL anyway,will keep checkin on you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,start sniffing on the 13th july then injections on the 21st so rosewater will most likely see you there..good luck everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I have seen Dr Fong and found her wonderful! She was very thorough and a billion times more informative and calming than our previous FS who worked out of a very large and expensive IVF clinic in Sydney.

I have my first appt with the nurses on the 6th, and will start the synarel then.

Best of luck to all those about to go through EPU/Transfer!

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi soonhavetwo were on the same timetable! I also start sniffing on 14 and injecting on 21st, small world isn't it?...best of luck xx

kate s, good luck! Glad your fs is more informative

Has anyones fs been really proactive, ie offered embryo glue, assisted hatching etc? Just wondering if it is something Wfc can offer? My fs dr tong doesn't seem to want to offer anything different... I've heard lots of clinics offering these options, just curious.