Closed Thread
Page 25 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi plsjust1 /2 more haha

How are you and those babies doing?

I was going to PM you to let you know how I went but I can't do that on my phone

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly do that. I don't feel comfortable putting all of my hope into a HPT.

Today has been the first day I have felt even slightly normal since EPU, as in I have actually been able to walk around haha.

But fingers crossed I will have 9 months of discomfort to come

How is everyone doing??

There were lots of ladies when I went in for EPU but I don't recall anyone having theirs on the same day as mine from bubhub, i did look at them and wonder if I knew them from cyberworld haha.

I was the redhead if anyone saw me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my first appointment 19/10, with EPU 8-12 november. Anyone else at same stage as me?

Also can anyone point me in the direction of acupuncturist down that way? Might as well do both while im down there

Thanks
    Reviews
    ourbradybunch- goodluck!

our acupuncturist (in qld) referred us to The acupuncture ivf support clinic for acupuncture. It's in the city and takes about 25mins by train but they have been rated second best in the world. The director, Jane lyttleton (s?) is highly regarded internationally and wrote a textbook on the subject of acupuncture and IVF.

I would recommend going to them if you're willging to catch a train into the city twice in one day (not nice two days after EPU).

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRJB - I was given 2 HPTs as well, with no plans for a BT . The nurse said she would send me a referral for a 7 week U/S if it shows positive. I think I'll get a BT done at the GP too.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one in complete agony after EPU. I wasn't prepared for just how painful it was going to be! I started hugging the toilet bowl at the clinic waiting for the scientist and have spent days doing absolutely nothing. I'm still at the stage of saying NEVER AGAIN!

Were the computers working when you had your ET? I was SOOO disappointed because we didn't even get to see the embryo before they put it in because the computers were down .

Thank you for the well wishes. Dr Melham did my transfer and when all done, said "Congratulations, you're pregnant." Music to my ears! Now just for little embryo to burrow in and make it true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ReeBee - I didn't get to see the embryo either because it was down, I was sooo disappointed!

BUT the sonographer recorded it going in which was pretty cool. It looked like a shooting star. You obviously couldn't see it but the pocket of air around it was white.

Oh and I hear you about the EPU - I am glad I got at least one frozen otherwise I would be in mega 'never again' mode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbirdy View Post
    Hi hopefully, I had one blasty transferred last time but didn't really feel the AF pain (although I had a BFN). How far days past ET are you now ?

I hope it could be implantation cramps ???
    hi lilbirdy the AF pain has now stopped i wish i knew what's going on in there it's now 5 days past ET so still have about 10 days untill we find out so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MRJB View Post
    Hey ReeBee -congrats on being PUPO you're pretty much the same as me, except I am one day behind you haha.

I had 16 eggs, one Day 2 put back but only one to freeze

Q?: Did anyone else get given a HPT to do 14 days after transfer instead of a test?

I found this very unusual and unsettling as I never never even intended to POAS for fear of false positive. The nurse (the one I don't really like at all) said it's protocol for all women (except for rare situations).

I think I might get a referral from my GP, it would of been done in my home town anyway.
    hey guys I did my FET on tues I was also given a HPT & was told to call them with the results. They must of changed things 'coz this is our 2nd try & on our 1st they didn't give us a HPT they just booked our BT on our transfer day & said if AF doesn't arrive to go in on that day. WFC has changed alot in the past month & i don't like it at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well looks like WFC had alot of tech problems this week! I didn't get to see our embies either coz the screen wasn't working & I also waited for over 2hrs!!! then I got up & asked what was going on? the nurse came out & said they DIDN'T even know I was there!!!!! even though after I swiped in I asked the lady at the desk AND a nurse about how much more water I needed to drink . I COULDN'T believe it if I didn't get up they would of left me sitting there all arvo. I hope WFC don't start giving bad service & more importantly bad quality of procedures

I hope every1 is doing well to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopefully,
    I was happy with my consult app with FS (Dr Smith) and nurse (Leonie).

But I really don't like the other nurse(Linda I think?). She was pretty rude to me, especially when I was concerned about my bloating sore tummy.

Also, the ET was done sooo quickly we didn't even really have time to ask questions or anything and it seemed like we were booted out with two packs of crinone within ten minutes.

I hope they don't have a WFC insider checking this thread for feedback haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRJB, I don't think it would be such a bad thing if insiders were checking our 'input' One of their ultrasound machines was down this week also.

I have to agree with you about the ET being done quickly, mine was more than the doc on duty couldn't 'find' the right spot because my cervix is narrow. When I told my FS (Gayer) when I went back after failed cycle, she wrote on my file that she wants to do the ET. I have since read that getting the ET right is absolutely crucial so I wonder now about whether that contributed to my BFN.

I have actually decided to swap clinics if this cycle doesn't work. I think the nurses there do an awesome job but they seem super-busy and that's meant I missed out on a month due to over booking and also since they don't EPU on weekends, I am now 3 days past the date I would have normally had EPU, which is a concern. Past 40, I just cannot lose out on a month because they're overbooked.

ree, hopefully, MRJB
    , how are you ladies in the 2WW feeling ?