Closed Thread
Page 16 of 141 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz you only pay once using either the upfront or the claimback, not both.

The epu procedure was a little painful, but I was in a reasonable amount of pain for 2 days afterwards.

Rose I'm not too bad at the moment! I got excited when I got to open the second box of crinone... more than half way thru now! Do you do home preg tests? I've never been one to test, but I'm really scared of how I'll react if I get AF at work unexpectedly.

Hi to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate, I know I was excited opening the 2nd box too haha

re. Home preg tests, no I haven't done one in over a year but I had the exact same fear as u, I still didn't poas but by "luck" ( so not the right word ) af arrived on a sat night. I'm not sure what I'll do this time, my emotions change like the weather! Af typically won't show until after your last crinone IF you're not utd so at least you have some time to make up your mind.

How did you go at work? Hope they didn't ask 100 questions! My work is all males so they didn't ask a thing lol

have a nice day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kaz-no transfer doesnt hurt,no worse then a pap smear, all over really quickly usually,can be slightly uncomfortable if your really busting to go to the loo though.As for EPU my 1st one was ouchy, i was scared & apprehensive which in turn your body fights the twilight meds & you stay awake,so try to relax (easier said then done) but afterwards at home i was fine.No paid medication at all.The 2nd one, i told them i stayed awake & felt everything for the first one so they upped my dose (twilight meds) a bit more & i remember nothing... woke the same had more bleeding that time but was in minimal pain again & didnt need pain meds.Each person is different though,i was surprised as i thought OMG how much is this gonna hurt but was all fine,even went shopping the night of EPU. Its also great chatting to the other ladies waiting to go in & sharing experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully View Post
    Has anyone used asprin or clexane through a cycle & what was the reason/result?
    Hi Hopefully,

I was given aspirin for my 5th stim cycle and still this doesn't work.

I'm now going to get Nk test done, as I'm not getting any successful implanation at all.

Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Well i go see my FS on tuesday to talk about our next attempt i have so many q's going through my head, the nurse at WFC was telling me that i'll need to be on the pill then the nasal spray & then another tablet
    I'm NOT happy about all that 'coz it sounds like a very long & complicated process, my 1st cycle was so easy & quick it was only injections & from day 1 to EPU to ET was less than 3weeks & it was a stim cycle so what the ?????
    any advice on it or on what i should ask my FS about our FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotgiveup View Post
    Hi Hopefully,

I was given aspirin for my 5th stim cycle and still this doesn't work.

I'm now going to get Nk test done, as I'm not getting any successful implanation at all.

Best of luck.
    Hi Cannotgiveup
    I was told that's why they don't normally recomend it 'coz they have such mixed results. I really hope they find some thing that works for you soon
    if you don't mind can I ask how have your stim cycles gone with egg numbers any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully- You sound like you will be doing a long down regulation cycle (a month on the Pill until AF, Spray and injections- taking 4 weeks or more. previously you may have been on an antagonist cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm thinking of going to WFC for another stim cycle and am aware that there are weight restrictions to start with them. Does anyone know what they are? thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I rang for an appointment they said BMI had to be under 40

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya

i wasnt aware of the weight restrictions

my bmi is currently 27 is that good or bad

kate- i meant that for one cycle we might do the claim back option and then the next cycle we might do the not claim back option

goodluck to u all

kaz