Closed Thread
Page 15 of 141 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe next time?????
    I just want to scream my BT was meant to be this friday but my lil emby let go today
    not much to do now I guess but wait & try again next month, time will go so slow!!!!
    I now have to decide if we want to use 1 or 2 for our FET. Any advice I'm so confused

#1 ICSI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone used asprin or clexane through a cycle & what was the reason/result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully View Post
    maybe next time?????
    I just want to scream my BT was meant to be this friday but my lil emby let go today
    not much to do now I guess but wait & try again next month, time will go so slow!!!!
    I now have to decide if we want to use 1 or 2 for our FET. Any advice I'm so confused

#1 ICSI
    Hi hopefully, so sorry to hear. I had similar circumstance, BT was due on a Wed, AF arrived the Friday before.
    I didn't have any frosties so about to stim cycle again but I think we will have two embies transferred this time. It really depends on your own circumstances -- how did you go when you stimmed last time ? If it was a struggle, then maybe just transfer one embie ?

It's so hard, I know, perhaps call the FS and see what they reccommend.

Hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kate- it was a excellent result hey,we blew the lab ppl away as we never expected that at all.Each sms i was thinking ohh this is gonna be bad cause they said on 1/3 make it to blasts.Only thing we can contribute to it was dh was on menovit since Oct last yr so each cycle/sample of sperm was getting better & better plus i was on the Blackmores Gold Conceive Well for all that time as well (total of 6mths). So who'd know... we didnt get any frosties though but glad now we didnt cause with twins on the way we dont want anymore so dont have the heartache decision of what to do with them.

Hopeful-big honey its so heartbreaking when blo$dy AF witch shows.Take the time to heal & move on with gusto.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

goodluck to u all

please- what a great reult

hopefully-sorry to hear this, hopefully next week

kate-goodluck hope u get it first go
    did u end up finding another natropath.

can i ask how many of you have pocs, that is doing ivf

us-not much happening here
    still waiting till october
    with us we will probably use both the claim back option and paying up front option too
    as iam guessing you can use both of them

kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

Hopefully: I am so so sorry to hear, you must be gutted, I hope youre coping ok I hope the time flies for you until your next cycle.

if this cycle doesnt work for me, I am also interested in looking into clexane/aspirin, it is quite common for endo sufferers to have the nk killers cells. I am praying I don't though. Most FS's will have to do an endometrial biopsy prior to prescribing them.

Kate, how is my EPU friend? I hope youre doing well. I am slowly turning into a nutcase during this TWW - how are you feeling? anything out of the ordinary?
    I dont really, apart from (tmi) pink tinged cm from the lovely crinone and a general gross feeling, nothing too noteworthy.

hi to all of the other lovely ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kazandsteve,

I hope the next couple of months fly for you until your fs appt.
    I havent got any experience with PCOS and ivf but im sure a fair few girls will be able to help you. Good luck with it all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

ty rose

can i ask when they do the transfere of the eggs
    does it hurt?

or does any of the procedure hurt at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all big thnx for all the kind messages i'm doing ok i just hope this next month flys by i hate waiting
    I have PCO & ENDO so i think the asprin could be a good idea i hope my FS approves it. our stimmed cycle went well we got 14eggs 9fert 1et with 5frozen.
    I think we will transfer only 1 again i'm very scared of all the risks of having twins.
    big hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbirdy View Post
    Hi hopefully, so sorry to hear. I had similar circumstance, BT was due on a Wed, AF arrived the Friday before.
    I didn't have any frosties so about to stim cycle again but I think we will have two embies transferred this time. It really depends on your own circumstances -- how did you go when you stimmed last time ? If it was a struggle, then maybe just transfer one embie ?

It's so hard, I know, perhaps call the FS and see what they reccommend.

Hugs to you.
    Hi lilbirdy our stim cycle was good didn't have any trouble & from 14eggs 9fert we got 5frozen with 1et at day 3, i'd love to have twins but very worried about the risks to the babies.
    lots of luck for ur next cycle